NBA Scrimmage Schedule For Orlando Bubble

4 posters

Go down

NBA Scrimmage Schedule For Orlando Bubble Empty NBA Scrimmage Schedule For Orlando Bubble

Post by bobheckler Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:35 pm

A. Sherrod Blakely @ASherrodblakely
about 1 hour ago
Here's the #NBA scrimmage schedule for the 22 teams that will be in the Orlando, Fla. Bubble. pic.twitter.com/UtBGlZNS1K

NBA Scrimmage Schedule For Orlando Bubble EcGGQ7VWkAA8C6B?format=jpg

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

NBA Scrimmage Schedule For Orlando Bubble Empty Re: NBA Scrimmage Schedule For Orlando Bubble

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:46 pm

So do these games count?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

NBA Scrimmage Schedule For Orlando Bubble Empty Re: NBA Scrimmage Schedule For Orlando Bubble

Post by gyso Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:24 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:So do these games count?

My guess is that they are the same as pre-season games. I don't know if they will be broadcasting them, but if they do maybe we'll create a Game-On! thread for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:27 pm

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-releases-scrimmage-schedule-restart-163421170.html

We are 18 days away from NBA basketball.

Well, NBA scrimmages at least. On the Fourth of July, the NBA released the schedule of scrimmage games for teams, which begin July 22 and run for six days, leading up to the start of the season July 30.

Here is the full schedule, with each team having three scrimmage games, all against teams from the other conference or unlikely playoff matchups.

[see schedule posted by bobheckler]

The details on the broadcasts of the NBA scrimmage schedule of games have not been released, but it’s safe to expect they will be available on the team’s regional networks at the least (with maybe a few games picked up nationally).

Teams arrive at the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex at the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando starting next week. After players and team staff go through a 24-48 quarantine period (with two negative tests 24 hours apart), they will begin full team practices in the run-up to these scrimmages, and eventually the eight “seeding” games, which count as regular-season games.

Those seeding games start July 30 with a TNT double-header of Utah vs. New Orleans followed by the battle of Los Angeles, the Lakers vs. the Clippers (the top two seeds in the West heading into these games).

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:43 pm

gyso

Interesting.

It would be fun to see the scrimmages. I have resigned myself to live vicariously through those lucky enough to see those games.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:46 pm

Chris Grenham @chrisgrenham
about 5 hours ago
Once the Celtics arrive at Walt Disney World later today, they will quarantine for roughly 48 hours in their respective hotel rooms at the Grand Destino Tower until they pass two separate COVID-19 tests (24 hours apart). Boston is one of eight teams to arrive today.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:30 pm

bobheckler wrote:Chris Grenham @chrisgrenham
about 5 hours ago
Once the Celtics arrive at Walt Disney World later today, they will quarantine for roughly 48 hours in their respective hotel rooms at the Grand Destino Tower until they pass two separate COVID-19 tests (24 hours apart). Boston is one of eight teams to arrive today.

bob

Curious to know if their accommodations at Grand Destino Tower is just a 48 hour holding place or their residence for the remainder of the Bubble excursion. I cannot imagine that will stay there throughout the entire time. This location has nice 1 bedroom suites and also presidential one bedroom suites but none of them can accommodate a family.

They probably will move to The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa or one of the other Villas that offer up to 3 bedroom suites.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:02 pm

First scrimmage.  I really missed this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/celtics/status/1281714937061138432

Brian Robb @BrianTRobb
about 2 hours ago
Brad Stevens on Day 1 of camp: "The good news is that everybody wanted to play more when we were done. That's good because we have a build up here over the next three weeks where we feel we can do exactly what we need to do to be ready."

Jared Weiss @JaredWeissNBA
about 2 hours ago
Jaylen Brown on trying to get in game shape while stuck in a hotel room: "No need to complain, I think all of us come from humble beginnings as is."

reply retweet like
MY NOTE:  I absolutely love this kid.

Tom Westerholm @Tom_NBA
about 2 hours ago
Brad Stevens says everyone was available to practice, but the team is moving slowly with Kemba Walker to strengthen.
MY NOTE: 4 months isn't enough time to rest?  WTF?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down