kdp59
BingBang!
dbrown4
cowens/oldschool
RosalieTCeltics
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marcus Smart explodes on teammates - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Smart explodes on teammates

Post by worcester Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:50 pm

POP'S PUPS.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Marcus Smart explodes on teammates - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Smart explodes on teammates

Post by Ktron Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:38 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Ktron, I am with you here.  I just cannot imagine them losing game 3.  one game at a time.  I really felt this loss, I had put so much faith in this team.  Remember when they struggled during the year and all of a sudden went on a good run?  We will see what happens.  

I still believe Rosalie. I believe they Still can win. I’m just really nervous and pissed at the same time. Well, let me take that back.  I’m always nervous

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:42 pm

Always nervous?  Perhaps we should sign Pervis “never nervous” Ellison?

Oh we tried that already, for five or so seasons!

Last edited by bobc33 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:42 pm

worcester wrote:Jaylen is the adult in the room. I have utmost respect for him on every level.

Jaylen does at times come across as the more adult one but I have a sneaking suspicion that Jalen is a passive aggressive that Throws a rock then hides his hand. I prefer Marcus’ leadership over Brown right now.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:46 pm

bobc33 wrote:Always nervous?  Perhaps we should sign Pervis “never nervous” Ellison?

Oh we tried that already, for five or so season!  

Very Happy

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:01 pm

I think this is being overblown by the media. Marcus is an emotional guy and is the heart of this team. He's showing a level of fire and frustration that's necessary after giving up winnable games.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:36 pm

How many times did KG blow up in the locker room. Perk may want to dispel this, but I live here in Boston, I read and watch news all day long. He used to go off on tangents like crazy.

So Smart and Jaylen went at it, good for them, Go after Tatum too. They all got together, sat down, talked it out, including Walker, and it appears from where I sit, that they are ready to move on to tomorrow night.

This happens in every sport, on every team, Gary Washburn is a drama queen for the Globe, he says he has covered the Celtics for years, well, he should know. Just had to have something controversial to write to make people read his boring coverage story
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:10 pm

I find no fault with Marcus, eho I respect and adore. and Jaylen is a born leader.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:06 pm

I don't think Jaylen is passive-agressive. I just think he doesn't like tantrums or finger pointing . He slapped back at Kyrie for blaming the young guys and his reaction to Smart was the same. Win as a team, lose as a team. That being said, I hoppe Marcus lit a fire under these guys. I would like to see Stevens be more proactive as well. His placidity is getting on my nerves. We'll see about these guys tonight. Win or lose, they need to go all out for 48 minutes , and , for cripes sake, give weakside help and prevent a freaking dunkathon. I was suurprised Time Lord didn't get some minutes as the teams best rim protector.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:22 pm

k_j_88 wrote:I think this is being overblown by the media. Marcus is an emotional guy and is the heart of this team. He's showing a level of fire and frustration that's necessary after giving up winnable games.

KJ

KJ

I think you nailed it. This sounds like a media driven story that has no legs. I liked Tatum's response (whatever happens in the locker room stays in the locker rim)
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Wojo and Washburn making a living on writing "inside news" that isn't something big. This is a non story, wish I never bothered with it. Things happen in the heat of a game.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2