Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away, 1/27/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away, 1/27/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away, 1/27/21

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:51 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/01/comments-from-other-side-spurs-12721.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

Hoping the game gets postponed tbh. Don't wanna watch another beat down.

Naturally, it's the first time all season Tatum, Brown and Walker, are all active.

Hopefully the team won't be cohesive then.

Boston has been pretty good again this season. Only difference from the last few seasons is, the Philadelphia 76ers are now better than them especially with Joel Embiid playing well.

Kemba brown Tatum gonna be dropping a lot of 3’s on us I think. Gonna be a tough game

I feel like DeMar is gonna go OFF tonight, might even get a new career high in points.

Watching this layup line, and sheesh. I would think warming up would involve actually making simple shots lol.

Lamarcus needs to go off so Ainge trades for him. Also, KJ vs Brown/Smart/Tatum will be excellent.

Curse my local market for forcing the Celtics announcers on me

Smart looks homeless

The Celtics are possibly the worst match-up for us. Very explosive backcourt and a small, mobile bigs. Our young guns will have their hands full tonight.

Celtics are one of those teams that feels like pick your poison. If you shut down their first options there’s three other guys that can have a big game. Heck idk who is their first option even

Honestly, the Celtics are good. They have Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Kemba, Marcus Smart, etc.

Aldridge jumping in the paint to defend a guy shooting a 3 again lol. He and Derozan are so lazy on D.

the difference in physicality of these teams is unbelievable

Is Bradley Stevens a better coach than Pop today?

Can't wait til LMA and DD leave in the offseason

Feels like spurs gonna get blown out tonight

You know what's worse than celtics fans? Having to listen to celtics broadcasters because you're streaming the game...

"NoBoDy On ThE sPuRs CaN DeFeNd TaTuM, bRoWn, Or KeMbA!!

How about instead of a traditional basketball game we have Matt Bonner bare knuckle box Scalibrine at half-court for the W.

Aldridge, why are you getting beat on boards by Marcus f***ing Smart

We may get to see Tacko

Woulda been the the perfect player for SA

So Scalabrine keeps refering to the Kemba/Tatum/Brown combo as "The Big 3"...

Celtics have players who can put up a numerous amount of points on any given night. Jaylen Brown has scored 42, 33 and 26 the last 3 games.

Since when did Smart hit 3s?

Thristian Thompson is on the Celtics?!?

Need to be careful with Smart, he is leading the league in fpg (flops per game)

Pop's ”leave em open from beyond the arc” defense resulting in another opponent shooting 60% from the three point line

Stevens doesn’t get the credit he deserves. He coaches the Celtics well. I know when he signed an extension within the last couple years, fan reaction was mixed in the Celtics forum. Still a young dude. Only 44 years old and will coach in the NBA a long time.

He’s a dam good coach, master of ATO play. But need a championship to prove he’s one of the very best, I suppose.

I like Stevens. I doubt he leaves Boston, but I hope he gets consideration when Pop retires if Becky’s gone by then.

I remember some folks were PI**ED we got Devin and wanted Nesmith

Things could've gone better... but they could've gone worse. Then again, the last time I said that on a Wednesday Spurs game, they got bodied so don't pay me too much attention.

I completely forgot Jeff Teague is on the Celtics now

We need time lord

All their guys just seem so much more polished and refined than ours

Boston has some depth our bench isn’t gaining much back like they normally do

is it just me or does Gay look 50 years old out there

Jakob might be the best defensive backup center in the league. Too bad he sucks on offense.

Very kind of Stevens to dust off his bench players to allow us to stay in it

Looks like Semi Ojeleye is today’s random role player

Boston interior D has been great

Say... That Robert Williams guy, #44 for the Celtics... Is he available for trades?

The Boston announcers calling Smart, Brown, and Tatum a "Big 3" is just funny to me

Is it smart or Kemba?

YES DANNY, LMA IS REALLY THAT GOOD NOW TRADE FOR HIM

Spurs don't have anyone that can stop the big 3" meanwhile, Tatum 7pts on 3/10 Brown 7 pts on 2/7 Walker has been solid 6pts on 3/5 no sir the Celt8cs can't stop, Demar, and Big body!

We’re playing good defense and scoring wtf is happening

WE LIKE THIS TEAM

Did Keldon just demoralize the Celtics

Look at Keldon. That is a gentleman. Lifted up Brown even though Brown almost decapitated him.

Keldon vs 3 Celtics for the rebound. No contest.

Imagine being a Celtics fan rn

29-6 run to end the first half. that's some numbers i haven't seen for a long long time O_o

Best we have played all year by far, I mean this Boston team is REALLY good and we just ran them out of the gym.

I’m very happy with how our guys just played but what the f*** are the Cs doing??

Nice to see that other teams also fall apart sometimes lol

RUN THESE BUMS OUT THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY COLLAPSED LMAODIHCEIZUSBD

Man. I wish there were fans for that end of the half sequence.

I went to the bathroom for 5 minutes and we're up 13 what happened

Keldon Johnson is our next superstar He's spanking Brown tonight.

they collapsed and we stomped on them. Brad Stevens gonna set the locker room on fire

Pop would have gone ballostic if it were the spurs who had those turnovers.

Lmao the celtics sgame thread is calling for Brad Stevens to get fired rn

Aldridge DUNK ???? what year are we ??

LMA briefly forgot hes washed

Funny, Boston's a team I've thought would be a natural fit for LMA. But they won't do anything, despite losing Hayward and falling behind in the EC, because playing in that conference inflates how good you actually are.

The East is horrible this year - I think 15 games under .500 already against the west. Given shortened schedule, should look even more stark this year with more inter-conference games.

Feels like Tatum is passive since the first.

We're scoring at will and I'm kinda scared lol

Need a double digit leading heading into the fourth as there is a lot of talent on this Celtics team and Tatum is clutch as he**

Never noticed how good Tatums defensive instincts are

Lonnie should not be guarding Tatum.

Tatum is great to watch. I love smooth shooters.

Where'd the nasty go?? I want some nasty

Man Tatum is silky smooth with it

If you didn’t think the Spurs would throw away a 10-15 pt lead you’re not a Spurs fan

God we're getting killed by a f***ing zone.

I don't like this quarter. Can we go back to the last quarter?

wtf was that from patty he threw it right into marcus smarts number lmak

Well that was a lead. Fond memories lol

We are shooting 11% better than the Celtics and a basket away from being down...wtf

Celtics are a good team this is no surprise They weren’t going to roll over and give up. Need to push back in the 4th

Somebody check on Patty he might be having a stroke. He keeps passing to the Celtics

chill guys Celtics are literally a finals contender, we can afford to lose this game and be fine

that kemba 3 hurts me

Timelord is so sexy out there

If I was Rudy I would lose the headband, think it’s cutting off the oxygen to the brain.

Poop is the most predictable coach in the league Let me coach the other team and we blow this ter out 82/82 games

tired of Pop's piece of coaching (MY NOTE: For those here who have cooled on Brad we have Spurs fans with a future HOF coach, 5X World Champion, 3X NBA HCOY and Spurs fans want to fire him. The grass is always greener...)

That's on Pop. Spurs run the same play over and over again ad nauseum. Easiest offense to game plan against in the league. Pop and the simulator crew are on autopilot from a coaching perspective

Lmao if we lose this sub's energy is gonna flip from WE'RE GOING TO THE SECOND ROUND EASILY to TRADE EVERYBODY WAAAAAAAAH once again

That’s why you just stay on the trade Lamarcus and derozan train every day

The arrogance at halftime was astounding haha

Shut up you clown

I feel like we'd be doing better if we started passing to our guys instead of to the Celtics

It's easy to mix up green and grey yknow

Can't wait for the excuses as to why we lost this one.

Come on Pop! Put LMA back in so he can impress Ainge so we can deal.

Boston just woke up and realized they're playing against scrubs

Imagine this team with a modern coach and not some old fart thinking he's still in the 90s playing 90s players

Celtics announcers in a nutshell: The spurs have 6 players averaging 14.4 ppg Wow thats amazing they are all dangerous and capable of having a big game Celtics announcers in the 4th: I am wondering where San Antonio is going to get their offence from?

✍Don't✍breathe✍on✍Tatum✍

We need to force the ball out of tatums hands

Tatum is schooling Lonnie Sad

Pop let them compose themselves with a good ol timeout up 13. The only elite coach on that floor got his guys and coached them up to go on an 18-3 run and take the lead

I’m sorry did you just call Brad Stevens “elite?”

Celtics have some tough defenders. Strong team

Boston defense is insane rn Is this team always this good on D? I don’t follow them but what I’m seeing is nuts (MY NOTE: No, we're not)

Yes, yes they are. Smart, Tatum, Brown are all elite defenders (MY NOTE: Yes, they are)

DeMar trying to draw the foul instead of scoring, we deserve to lose this one.

Celtics defense looks great

just came to comment that. it's like trying to run through a brick wall.

Incoming Boston bucket then pop gives it to derozen for the L again

This forum is so up and dumb if we win we're gonna be unstoppable but if we lose we have to trade everybody

I cannot think of a coach who screws his own team out of momentum more than Pop. He has done it 3 times in this game alone.

Game is on pace to need one of them late game drawn up DeRozan ISO's that have worked to perfection (for the opponent)

The only thing missing in this predictable script is another game ending miss by DeRozan.

Derozan draining that shot soon as a typed that

Poop has the clipboard. It's over

Demar with ice in them veins.

I can't believe Boston spent their MLE on Tristan Thompson.

Derozan with the ice cold KD jumper

started smiling when he pulled up over Thompson cause I KNEW that was in!!! DEEEEBO

DEMAR DESTROYZAN

DeClutch DeShotzan

If Scalabrine likes Aldridge so much, why won't Boston trade for him?

Demar’s goat tier footwork comes in clutch

Didn’t y’all want to trade derozan last game lol.

Refs had to call that because they havent hit their fouls per game quota

Good win. Celtics a paper tiger in the east gaining wins against their common schlubs. Not terrible, of course, and beating them is nice -- especially since their fans are complete wads.

Bruh the celtics announcers gotta stop referring to marcus smart,brown,and tatum the big 3. maybe big 2.. but 3?? Thats a reach 🤣🤣🤣

Agreed, although I have dreamed of how awesome it would be to have smart (with his contract) on our team

Like Kemba doesn't exist smh

We’re going to win it all

They just lost to the 82nd, 95th and 459th best player in the league 😂

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down