Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 1/30/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 1/30/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 1/30/21

Post by bobheckler Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:26 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/01/comments-from-other-side-lakers-13021.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

I'm gonna be really gutted if we lose this one.

There’s no f%#^*} losing this game or any other game against the most unlikeable basketball team in the world.

I want to see playoffs intensity defense. Shut them down. Kill them. Win by 40. I don’t dislike much in life but I really can’t stand the Celtics at all.

I need 28/13 from ad

More like 35/15, dude's going up against Theis and the corpse of TT lmao

3 games losing streak incoming unfortunately

I'm worried that the majority of this forum thinks this year's team is better than last year's. We haven't looked great against playoff caliber teams all season. The verticality and half of the awesome passing (Rondo) are gone from the team. We look more like a "typical" NBA team now. Anything we can do other teams can.

Can’t really hate the Celtics anymore. Tatum and Jaylen Brown are such likable players.   Hopefully the Lakers are motivated by their two losses.

going to get waxed. celitics a bad match up for us, davis going to get abused

abused by who Theiss ?

6th city, Boston rested while the Lakers are playing 3 in 4 nights. They have 2 wings that will give Lebron some resistance in addition to Smart.   Too many bad habits for the Lakers right now. Another L imo but maybe 3 losses in a row with 2 on national TV gets them to lock in and clean up some of the bad habits.

So i really hope im wrong but my gut says this an L   Wont be able to win unless AD shows up big and I just think his offensive slump will continue a bit longer. Just my gut feel. Hopefully its from just bad food.

lakers get torched by 20... Gasol is playing like a corpse and the Lakers D has been so inconsistent

Speaking of Rondo I miss the intangibles that he brought to the team  I feel like that while the team got younger and perhaps more talented in the offseason, his veteran leadership and steadying presence for the second unit wasn’t replaced…

F the celtics!  But I’d trade Kuz, THT, and a FRP for Jaylen Brown.

If they have an opportunity to trade for impact that’s the kinda of guy I hope they go for.

Please beat the bricks off the Celtics tonight   Sincerely- a Nets fan

The Irony   The Celtics and their fans were celebrating when they fleeced the Nets in the Garnett and Pierce trade. And after all these years the Nets have a better chance of winning a championship before the Celtics.

This is gonna be a rough month for Celtics fans. First getting arrested for breaking into the Capitol and now getting blown out by the Lakers at home.

I'm here for the epic meltdown...

imo Lakers win this one and people are once again talking about us being a top title contender. This roller coaster ride of a season is still just starting  

I have a feeling we see dominant AD again tonight but will he stick around longer then a game this time? Absolutely nobody knows!

The celtics will have a layup drill

Let's not mess around...this this is against the hated smeltics

This game will come down to whether the wings of the Celtics (the Jays) or AD plays better. Lakers can't stop the Jays and Celtics shouldn't be able to stop AD, but he's in a slump rn so who knows

They will struggle because they haven’t looked good against inferior competition. That defense hasn’t screamed number 1 defense and there are a few players pressing on offense.

I could be wrong, but I think the Celtics punch them in the mouth and we will see the response. It’s a process when a team is really struggling and the Lakers haven’t looked good for some time tbh. Just small spurts...

Celtics hanging their banners from the Civil Rights era isn't impressive

Tatum always goes off against us I hope he’s cold this game

Is it healthy to hate someone so damn much as my hatred bounces between pantsh**ter and that monotone peabrain clown mark jackson?? F*** THE CELTICS. F*** paul sh**pants pierce. F*** espn.

I’d love it if for once we came out strong instead of falling behind and then having to play catch up the entire game

We’d better not lose to a team wearing those ugly a** jerseys

This is going to be the last game the Lakers ever play in Boston before taking the lead in all time championships.

Love how most Celtics Finals highlights are barely in SD

C's are gonna give it 150% and I don't think we're gonna come out strong but hopefully I'm wrong.

Bron gotta shave that head. Mans head lookin like a patchwork

I wish Davis had a KG mentality.

Tatum, a real laker at heart! Never understood why Magic chose lonzo over him

We all hate the Celtics, but damn Tatum and Brown's game is nice. Especially Tatum.

Can’t leave Tatum open

Man Marc is washed I wish we keep Dwight last year

Dwight Howard ain’t walkin’ through that door.

boston is definitely full time small ball no way they can beat Lakers in 7

Boston looks sooooo small out there

Tatum looks like he’s not gonna miss from 3 tonight gotta get the ball out of his hands

Kemba with purple shoes, smart with yellow/gold ones. That shouldnt fly in boston  (MY NOTE:  ???)

Looks like Tatum still hasn’t recovered fully from Covid yet.   His body language looks pretty off

AD gonna dominate Boston too little

Celtics are playing great defense ngl

Why do the Celtics jerseys look like hand-me-down rec league jerseys?

I can’t wait for Tatum to come to the lakers in 4 years

JVG and Marc Jackson are the absolute worst

Can somebody make Van Gundy shut up

boston jerseys look like something I'd never buy from walmart

they look like leprechauns lmao

Nobody gonna guard theis knowing he can’t shoot? Wtf

Did Jeff just imply on national tv LeBron is on steroids?

Robert Williams to Lakers confirmed.

This Theis scoring barrage is giving me leon powe ptsd

Since when is Theis a good shooter wtf

why does daniel theis have 10 points

Theis is Curry all of a sudden

Anyone else miss Boston fans booing

Williams tipping that in for us after clocking Trez over the head is poetic justice

Thank you! 2pts. That is Boston Hospitality.

You can't back down Marcus Smart. Too strong.

Players just see open buckets everytime kuzma is on them

Refs bailing Celtics out lmaoooo

Refs are wild today

Caruso you can’t breathe near Tatum apparently

Refs forgot AC is the goat and is not supposed to be officiated like a rookie.

Tatum has weird body language as well just like AD

God I hate this team with Trezz on it. Absolutely trash player that does NOT playing winning ball.

Trezz can’t let Tatum body him like that

Celtics got one title in 30 years. carry on

Tatum is wearing a purple armband

Love how triggered Bill Simmons will get now the Lakers have 17 chips lol

THT shutting down Tatum you love to see it

Kemba "Little Boy" Walker just got his sh** swatted

AD and Lebron are not getting calls as usual

Man I wish our stars got the calls other teams roll players get

We never will cus we're the Lakers. Everybody hates the Lakers

Brown and Tatum torching the defense as expected

How good would it be if the referees were impartial and called fouls?

The Celtics shooting is not gonna last they are not this good of a shooting team

Tatum is nice tho.

I have no clue how anyone can stand being a Celtics fan. That parquet floor and green is just so fugly. My eyes burn even trying to watch the game.

The way we're reffed is a joke.

Kyle Kuzma in 25 years of being alive - 1 ring.   Boston Celtics in the last 34 years - 1 ring.  Kyle Kuzma > Boston Celtics at winning NBA titles.   If you don't like it these are the facts.

Swear if Bron got calls he’d be averaging at least 3 ppg higher

Danny Ainge made sure these refs got paid well tonight I see

These refs must have come to an agreement that the only way they're calling fouls on Celtics is if they kill someone.

Cant even finish through light contact f*** wrong with bron

I don't really like Tatum

How is AD letting Jaylen Brown talk sh** to him the whole game.

I hate when Bron misses, complains to the refs (sometimes rightfully so) and doesn’t get back on D

that Tatum step back was vintage Melo. Sh** was cold

These refs are awful

They refs actually gave Bron an And-1?! Won’ see another one those for awhile.

The clock operator might be Laker fan. Took 2 seconds away from the Celtics at the end.

AD just spooked Tatum. He didn't want to get blocked and ended up just not shooting.

Tatum didn't get the shot off because he wanted to get behind the 3pt line

Wish Lebron got the calls Tatum did jfc

Why the f*** they double Smart at the 3?????

The Lakers will win this game going away. The Celtics have literally no bench except maybe Timelord. Jeff Teague literally hasn't made a shot all season.

Gasol has 0 boards and 0 points.  Oh and also since he's an elite passer. He has 0 assists.

Gasol looks like he’s playing for the Celtics out there. 😂

Celtics doing what playoff teams will eventually all do, run at Gasol for easy baskets because he can’t jump or defend

We have to get a wing defender at some point look at what Tatum and Brown are doing right now, I can’t even imagine what Kawhi and PG will do

Brad Stevens starting 3 wings, 1 small guard, and Theis (who is smaller than Lebron) at center shows he didn't think that Gasol/AD would punish them early

brown and tatum shooting over 60%, doubt they keep it up but we gotta step up our defense

OMG gasol actually got a rebound, its a f***ing christmas miracle.

We're just letting Brown walk to the rim

Can someine ask Gasol nicely if he wants to retire

Putting Schröder on Brown is disrespectful

Lebron has been terrible. Marc can't defend a 5 yo

As much as I hate the C's, this game isn't the same wo the beat LA chants

Can't believe we got rid of Dwight for the withered husk of Gasol. He is absolutely unplayable.

Celtics sure do love to attack the paint

AD just watching Jaylen Brown cut in front of him to the basket

Tatum and Brown are a combined 17-23? Yikes

lmao the Celtics are getting away with murder, this is crazy

Letting theis score

Nobody boxed out theis smh

What the he** is that foul call

Celtics getting all the calls.  Come on refs!!  

lmao the Celtics are getting away with murder, this is crazy

{My Take:  at this point, Lakers have shot 18 free throws to 9 for the Celtics.}

Schroder has been... not good

another random guy that play like his an allstar when playing vs the lakers. it happens almost every game

something went wrong with this team, even lebron isn’t playing with good energy

This team ain’t it

If we lose this game this team will be 6-6 vs teams over .500. Not a good sign

lebron looks gassed and AD turned on the suck all of a sudden after starting good with low effort and butter fingers

Pelinka needs to make some major moves before the trade deadline cause we lookin like a 2nd round exit.

It ain’t Boston is playing amazing . We just only scored like 16 points . We’re awful

THIS Lakers isn’t coming out the west

Lebron can’t blame anyone else for this game. He’s single handedly gave them 8 point lead to go into 4th.

I swear AD has butterfingers man

Tristan Thompson has always been a stupid gritty player

That replay was brutal. Prayers up for Marcus Smart

hope smart is okay Sad

that second replay looked bad. hopefully he's alright - i can respect a dawg.

Marcus smart trying his hardest Paul pierce impression

Looks like harrell's knee hit smart in the quad.

Hope Smart is good. That really sucks

That looked like it Smarts...dad jokes aside hope he's ok. That didn't look too good.

Ngl thought he was flopping at first due to reputation, but he actually hobbled off. Never want to see an actual injury

The boston celtics represent racism so I get extra emotional when we play them  (MY NOTE:  Just for the record; first black player drafted, first all-black starting 5, first black head coach)

This team sucks. Fragile and soft af.

You want me to elbow you in the crotch and see how you feel?

nothing makes me more upset than a dirty player and a there low blows no respect

If that was Tatum it would be a flagrant 2

That should be a flagrant but in Boston it’s play on

EJECT JAYLEN BROWN

Welp so much for AD jr.

JB is dirty

AD will be fine. Learned from LeBron to sell it

these refs are celtics homers

That should be flagrant on Brown

Lol we've gotten a couple lucky breaks, Celtics tipped it into their own basket twice already

The kemba trade has worked out so poorly for Boston. It feels like karma for IT

LeBron decided to close this shit out. Never doubt the king!

I mean can the refs make it anymore obvious... They definitely got notes on the Celtics.

Brown has gotten away with a flagrant 2, a travelling and now a bogus foul call

This Celtics team flops so much lol

Schroder is actually clutch

I thought we were trading him a quarter ago?

Refs trying to gift this game to the Celtics...

What happened to the ball there? It just did not bounce

Boston teams deflating the ball again? 👀

Tatum with the most Kobe shot ever

Tatum is so smooth lol 😂

Tatum. Celtics don't deserve you

A win’s a win but that didn’t look nice.

That was the luckiest win ever.

we did not deserve this win playing like that down the stretch.

I’m leaving this game with more concerns than anything else tbh

lol.. this random theis guy looking for a foul.. game over dud..

By the way, thank you Boston for the two baskets, we can’t win without the 4 points.   Boston Hospitality Rocks!

Def didn't deserve this W

what a disgusting display even tho we won 🤬

wow that was trash lucky win

What a sh**ty win

Who ends up being the Lakers player of the game? Kemba Walker?

We picked Lonzo over Tatum. Wow, just think about it, still wanna puke every time I think about this.

Doesn't matter. Lakers would have traded him to the Pelicans either way.

4 points from Kemba Wouldn’t be surprised if they try to trade him lol

What a terrible win.

Games like this make me hate this team. Awful win.

Extremely lucky with the win. Could have easily been 3rd loss in a row

We don't win this without that Smart injury

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 1/30/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 1/30/21

Post by worcester Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:56 pm

worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 1/30/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 1/30/21

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:38 pm

worcester wrote:

Gotta be

I forgot we gave them 2 strange tip ins by us. Damn we really had this game despite Kemba and losing Smart the whole 4th. We are gonna be thin for a few more games, but when we get healthy I really like our team. Gasol really helps us. Free RWill!!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down