Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:08 am

I take off my Tank Team hat tonight. We always root to beat the Celtics. Always.

Something is truly wrong if we can't beat a team that is going through a full rebuild.... We need to win these type of games so we won't look back later in the season and say these games cost us a chance at the playoffs.  (MY NOTE: Playoffs?)

(bleep) BOSTON!!!!! Blow em' out by 30!!!

With the Celtic suckage this year, I'll bet 20% of the fans there tonight will be Laker fans wear gold #24 jerseys.

I am hoping Boston blows us out by 30 points.... we need change in our roster and culture..... getting beat by those guys might force the management to react on making changes...

Want to win, but unsure if want to win

I think Boston wants us to win this one too

Lakers don't tank vs Boston and Boston don't tank vs the Lakers. This should be game of the season.

BEAT THE LITTLE GREEN MEN!

Anyone got a link with a TWC stream???? How I hate those Boston announcers

Don't have a link but I sympathize with you. Tom Heinsohn when a Celtic is called for a foul "I want to see that again" use to drive me up the wall. Does he still say that?

We suck

I like Celtics defense better, (bleep)

For the love of god, there are children watching

Rondo killing us

I'm pro tank but this is the Celtics man...beat the green scum' damn!

Really? Double digit deficit already? Against these dirty bastards?

Celts fall apart in 4th mny games doubl digit leads in 4th only to lose

Rondo is giving Lin a lesson in playing the PG position.

Is it just me of does Kobe look a step slower than usual? Or maybe its our offense being out of sync that makes it look that way.

Something in the water Kobe had for breakfast with Rondo

Jeff Green and Sullinger are such wildcards. You can get highs and lows from them on any given night.

Jeremy Lin is going to get destroyed by screens this game. Rondo is just putting him through the wood chipper

Rondo's auditioning.

Boston has Turner?!? Damn wasn’t he like the number 2 pick?

Sullinger and Olynyk just letting fly from 3. No one within a mile of em.

Tyler Zeller quietly killing the Lakers. 8pts 4boards 1blk and 1asst going 4-4 from the field.

Some really beautiful passing being displayed by Rondo.

Gonna be a long season. Hell, it's already a long season and its only early December

I see how Celtics blew a 21 pt lead to atl.

This thornton scrub always plays good against us

These REFS ARE AWFUL

Those green and BLACK jerseys are even worse than the regular green and white jerseys

I don' like any sort of Celtics jerseys, but this is least ugly...Imo

Man. Rondo really helps his guys get great looks.

Rondo showcasing his talents. DO IT MITCH

Rondo is picking us apart like its nothing

Is Boozer retarded?

Damn, Rondo is tearing our defense apart

This ref needs an elbow to the face by Jon Jones.

Disgusted. Celtics are outhustling them.

Man. The ref really needs a good punch to the face by MWP

Not only are the Lakers losing big, but being forced to listen to the Celtics commentary....

14 and 9 for Tyler Fing Zeller?

If the Lakers had cap space he could have been their's in this past offseason. I hate BOS so much for getting that deal.

Brad Stevens looks so young Derek Fisher is older than him. Lol

One good thing - I have more confidence in the Lakers turning things around sometime soon, than Boston

Boston has 50 points in the paint already!!!!

Don't sell the Boston Tankers short. They'll make an epic tank move to hand the game to the Lakers.

Sorry lakers A bad Boston team is better

Down big to the Celtics...who basically suck in the East Not good

Scott is just terribe, I already hate him more than Brown and MDA

Byron Scott is better than MDA and Mike Brown... When it comes down to TANKING

We're making Sullinger, Green, and Bradley look like 08 KG, Pierce, and Allen

Kobe told Rondo to make an example of this sorry squad. Probably gave him tips on how to exploit his idiot teammates.

Sullinger plz step in Suckre's ankle. Plz!!!!

Making Zeller look like an all-star, pathetic

My prediction on this game being a potential 30-pt blow-out might stand corrected......... The Lakers need to trade these losers... They don't understand the tradition of the Lakers-Celtics rivarly.

I just don't get it. At least pretend like you are trying to win...at least...

The tank is strong.

Lin clearly deviated from the playbook. Slashing to the basket was uncalled for. He's gotta learn to stick to the plan. Mid-range jumpers or sit!

Rondo really cannot shoot, LOL

Marcus smart with a DNP. At least we dodged that bullet.

Rondo is as good a shooter as Kobe is a passer

Yeah. Rondo is killing us be because the Celtic players actually move toward the basket without the ball.

We lost by 20 to this Celtic team. Man this one hurts

Rondo carved us up. Not the first time.

Rondo is great, no doubt, he has improved his jumper too. I can't see him leaving Boston tho. It's his team.

I can't even come to terms with how bad this team sucks right now... But Davis, Sacre, Boozer and Hill should all have their union cards revoked... I'd literally make the team find their own transportation home after this game.

Unless Boston trades all of these young guys, I don't see why Rajon would stay. He's about to turn 29 in Feb. He'll want to compete.

The one team I cared that they beat and they don't even show up lol Oh well, as well that tanks well.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home

Post by bobc33 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:37 am

In almost all these comments from the other side the fans feel the refs stink and favor the Celtics. Of course we frequently feel the refs stink and favor the opposition.

Being a basketball ref ain't no easy job.

Back to top Go down