Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:03 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/11/comments-from-other-side-lakers-11817.html

The Celtics are ballin without Hayward I think they will make it to the finals soon

The Celtics have arguably the best coach in the NBA after Greg popovich. They have an elite star in kyrie Irving, tatum and brown both look like good nba starters. Horford is having a great year on both ends. With all that said I still have the cavaliers steam-rolling to the finals. Lebron will continue his dominance over the eastern conference. Just wait till IT comes back to fully judge the cavaliers

Even if the Celtics do somehow make the finals They will get embarrassed by the warriors 4-0. The cavs actually have a shot if IT is IT.

It is hard to overstate how important this game is to me! As the saying goes: It’s not life and death. It’s more important than that!

BOSTON SUCKS! 

Got this one Bron. You pay us back next season by coming to the Lakers! 

Boston looks tough. Their defense is so good that even Kyrie has positive defensive numbers. Now that's saying something.

These guys are playing well, but I hope we can hang with them considering they are missing 2 of their big 3.

Stay positive. Another Celtic could go down with a horrific season-ending leg injury.  (MY NOTE:  Asshole, rooting for a season ending injury)

I hate that team. Really liked Kyrie and Hayward... But that Celtic hatred comes first!

The Celts are missing Horford. They’re gonna be small on the inside and our front court is our strength. If they get going and JC can do his thing, we got a chance.

Not with all of Australia…Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home Icon_lol

Tough game, Boston has been playing really well. They have a Physical style game going, so expect lots of contact and bruises. 

Honestly, if Lonzo puts up another horrendous shooting clunker against the Celtics I might punch a wall. The score is almost secondary (yes, I know that's irrational.)  (MY NOTE:  Hope you have good health insurance.  Lonzo was 4-15)

I want Lakers to be the team to snap their win streak. I know we can win this game 

They have no chance against us 

Ingram is a better prospect then Brown, this is his time to prove it. 

The Celtics roster is pretty lackluster tbh. But they are well coached I will give them that. 

Kyrie Irving is a BAD MAN!! 

Jaylen Brown kind of sucks though right? If so we should put Lonzo on him and KCP on Kyrie.

Kyrie seriously might drop 60 tonight, we don't have anyone who can contain him, our guards are also horrible on offense.

Kyrie is going to cook anyone you put on him. Might aswell have kcp shut down someone else

Kyrie is a scrub. I mean he could only win like 30 something games without The KING. SCRUB! We got this in the bag.

AL was a huge reason why they have been on a streak. His defense has been crazy good. With out him they are in trouble

2/5ths of their projected starting lineup out and I bet they are still huge favorites

I could care less if Kyrie drops 50 on us as long as they shut down the passing lanes and contain Brown/Tatum. 

With 3 new players (1 a rookie) in starting lineup, Celtics making it hard for other teams to use “we’re getting used to each other” excuse

This is the C's, so only thing I want is BLOOD. TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!

Irving is going to school Zo sooooo bad I'm scared to even watch this one ... 

No team has been a bigger surprise to me this season than Boston after Hayward went down. Might be the best story so far among several good ones

Can we get a win please. Boston fans are the 2nd worst only to Spurs fans.

The core Celtics and Spurs fans are trash 

Bench would be crucial. Right now I see Rozier+Smart > Clarkson+Hart, just because Hart isn't much of a threat and both Celts are way better defenders.

Contain Kyrie, we win the game. I hope KCP is up for the challenge today. 

We just need to find anyway to win. I truly hate the Celtics.

Clarkson+Hart hasn't seen a match up like Rozier+Smart defensively.

Damn Kyrie! That was sick!

Lonzo guarding Kyrie isn't going to end well..

Morris killing us... 

I wish Lopez had value. Would love to trade him for a late pick

Lol Celtics Are not even treating Lonzo as a threat in the Pick and Roll. Two guys stay with Brook and letting Lonzo just Roll knowhing he wont (cant) score.

AKA the Rondo treatment~ 

Kyrie just clowned the entire team 

Get Lonzo out of there He is useless right now

Bogut is no longer any good at basketball 

**** you Luke. Slow *** Bogut should not see the court again. He does not do ****.

Does Luke realize we don’t have a pick this year? 

Lonzo been bad on defense and useless on offense 

Bogut has to be doing some type of performance art or something because he sure as hell isn’t playing basketball

So can we just leave Bogut in Boston when we leave tonight? 

Kyrie plays like Kobe Jr....Dude is a beast offensively. 

Kyrie unlike Kobe doesn't play a lick of D

Kyrie is leading the Celt's on D as well....

I don't want us to get clowned by a guy who actually thinks the world is flat

Kyrie just carving his way through our defense 

how good is irving. love him 

Luke is a (bleep) moron, I am convinced that he only looks good when our more talented players carry him.

Refs suck.

Kyrie has handles like some NBA Street [expletive] 

Smart is such a f'ing flopper.

Welp, Boston has a really solid young team. I'm envious.

Only Brad Stevens could get Irving to become a solid defender. 

Celtics are much better than the Lakers right now. 

come on guys Lebron is watching this game he won't come to us if were this bad 

Thanks for the help refs 

You're seeing the difference between a good coach and a bad coach right now  Stevens is miles better than Luke

Baynes is throwing elbows down there to clear out 

So....Boston can play defense...

We're getting owned by Kyrie and a Summer League team.

Got to be more physical with this bunch of thugs

Their bench is better than many of our starters...

You kidding right? Daniel Theis, Aron Baynes, Ojeleye, Rozier, Smart. That list is GARBAGE.

Say what you want...but Boston are either really really good, or we still have a long ways to go. 

Who tf is this theis (bleep).haha 

Tatum will be special, IMO

I haven't seen anything special out of him this game except a bail out 3 by the refs. I love how you're crapping on zo but giving props to Celtics tho

Carmelo lite.

Hell No, this kid does his job on the defensive end...make no mistake

Can Lonzo wear different shoes now? You're not moving any BBBs playing like this

Our best defense seems to be a combination of letting Boston shoot themselves in the foot, and let them miss threes.

Marcus Morris should not be killing us like this 

We might still get back in this. Boston could get bored and just start jacking up halfcourt shots

We are going to win this game. Boston already clowning us like the game is over.

The thing is they don't even have horford and without him and Gordon their roster isn't all that amazing They're just very well coached

Every call Boston is getting

Smart just welcomed Zo to the NBA. Man.

Throw out Luke Walton refs! This idiot is costing us this game

These Celts flop at everything. 

There's a reason everything goes the Celtics way. There are a bunch of Zebras around the court doing weird things.

I reallly really dislike Kyrie.

We're getting killed by (bleep) aaron baynes man 

If Horford and Hayward were playing, I could feel good about this game

Since when does trash like Baynes get calls man? Just because he has Celtic green on. He has got away with a few calls now.

At this rate by the end of this game Lonzo gonna shoot below 25% from the field & 20% from 3 wow that historically bad 

Celtics strategy Basically just look like you got fouled and you get the call 

Their missing 3 guys this game is for the taking 

Why are we gettinbh killed by Baynes

Put a white dude in a Celtic jersey He becomes Dwight Howard in his prime

We're getting JOBBED by the refs 

Let's steal one 

I bet that's what LiAngelo said in China

Dam baynes is a hofer

No more Tatum ... I guess that's some hope for us, but still prefer to beat a team 100%

Smart is slowly creeping up in my all time most hated Celtics least....that's quite an accomplishment 

What's weird is this game is in the cross hairs to win, Kyrie isn't really killing us it's their bums that are.

Celtics look horrible

Celtics minus Hayward, Horford, Irving, Tatum.... Lakers have a better roster, right? They should win.

What's up with the Celtics and ugly white dudes? They always have a few. 

Smart is so bad

On offense yes, on defense he's one of the best in the league

Gtfo with this baynes superstar treatment. Garbage ass refs didn’t even know he was on the pistons lol.

Wish the Celtics played in the west..they would not have won 9 in a row

REFs Suck..plain and simple 20-12 in fouls

They've been way more aggressive getting into the lane and getting fouls Kyrie's been slicing through us all night

I like Lonzo taking the challenge and owning Smart.

Man Smart sucks

I agree, still want him on my team tho lol

Lopez can't guard Aron Baynes. Aron (bleep) Baynes. 

How do we let a guy with a man bun do this to us 

Kyrie is really good.

These refs are the reason why we're not up right now

Let's go! Celtics and their ridiculous fans look scared

When you go into Boston or Portland just go in assuming every call is going against you.

Luckily we get a 5-16 from Kyrie

The protection of Kyrie plus the BS charge fouls are egregious.

If Clarkson wasn't so dumb he'd be really good.

Not gonna blame the refs but damn we need to match this physicality at the very least. These extra shot attempts are the difference in the game right now....even Marcus Smart will make a three or two if he gets these many attempts.

Who the hell is this WWE Baynes guy....

Why is it every team has that 1 un-known guy that can go off on us LOL

Sad that baynes is playing better than Lopez

Boston killing us on the boards. 

Does Pierce come in on Tuesdays and teach the guys advanced Flopping techniques? Or is that just a rumor?

Best thing for the Lakers is Irving is on a mission to show up Lonzo, the Lakers have to take advantage of all his misses like they did just now. 

Small victory...At least we don't have to listen to TOMMY HEINSOHN. Hate that guy

Lakers should do a deal with China instead of Jack In The Box. Chinese food instead of tacos to make shoplifting thing go away for Balls brother

That man bun (Baynes) playing like an all-star against Laker Bigs.

Why do I always get pissed off whenever I see Paul Pierce? 

Look out... the first ever cheerleader to go to the rafters in the NBA... the wheel...chair...leader

I [expletive]ing hate Smart.

Killed by Baines or whatever his name is ..

Why couldn’t bogut have fractured his hand.   (MY NOTE:  Now they're even trying to end the season for their own guys.  SMDH)

I wonder who lavar will blame after this game

Probably a white guy.. My money is on bogut

When did Marcus smart start making 3 pointers

Kareem Abdul JaBaynes is killing us.. 

This game is proving how good Tatum is. Celtics aren’t the same without him

I hate Marcus Smart.

I love Smart. Every team needs a guy like that. He is annoying if he isn't on your team though. 

Rosier is a damn maggot 

I'm going to rip Lonzo's right arm off if he puts up one more of those ****ing lame-*** layups. 

I think Lakers just softer than Boston 

No Hayward or Horford and these Celtics are still 10-2. They are legit 

1 Celtic 4 lakers...guess who got the rebound?

Without Kyrie Boston sux

Without Kyrie, Hayward, and Horford, yeah they do.

Smart pushing and kicking everyone while on the floor.

No Kyrie, Horford or Tatum and the Lakers are still losing to the Celtics

Where did Kyrie go? What happened to Kyrie?

He's enjoying the fact that the Celtics haven't fully lost the lead yet unfortunately.

Please stop letting freaking Terry Rozier beat you on the boards.

Refs are rigging this game seriously

I just came here to complain about the refs... But see y'all got it covered.

I'm not so certain Boston is as good as their record. They too can play some pretty sloppy basketball. If they want to represent the East in the Finals, they need to play better than what they're playing tonight

Celtics have ugly fans. 

They're missing Horford and Kyrie has barely played in the second half. We have not led once in this game.

It's crazy how Smart can guard multiple positions and he's a (bleep) midget.

Kyrie knows how to finish

We need a Kyrie Irving lol

Baynes is embarrassing Lopez.

Baynes playing like Cowens tonight
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home

Post by red16russ11 Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Some surprisingly intelligent comments, and some usual delusion from lakers fans. My favorite post game activity is reading these things....
red16russ11
red16russ11

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home

Post by wideclyde Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:07 pm

These statements from the fans of the teams that the Cs play are sometimes pretty funny, sometimes very irrational, on occasion intelligent, and almost always very prejudicial in favor of their players.

Even though they all seem to hate Marcus Smart every once in a while someone will write that he is oh so valuable to the Cs. Smart is they guy they love to hate, but would love to have him on their team just as much as we love him on our team.

Thanks for posting, always a nice read.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down