Report: Andre Drummond still leaning towards Lakers despite Celtics putting ‘full-court press’ on signing him

+3
kdp59
RosalieTCeltics
dboss
7 posters

Go down

Report: Andre Drummond still leaning towards Lakers despite Celtics putting ‘full-court press’ on signing him Empty Report: Andre Drummond still leaning towards Lakers despite Celtics putting ‘full-court press’ on signing him

Post by dboss Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:46 pm

https://lakersdaily.com/report-andre-drummond-still-leaning-towards-lakers-despite-celtics-putting-full-court-press-on-signing-him/

If I was a betting man I think he goes to LAL.

I do not really see why Boston would want him.  Someone would not get to play much between RW, TT and AD.

I think we are okay with RW starting and TT being the BU.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Report: Andre Drummond still leaning towards Lakers despite Celtics putting ‘full-court press’ on signing him Empty Re: Report: Andre Drummond still leaning towards Lakers despite Celtics putting ‘full-court press’ on signing him

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:11 pm

That is the way I feel. Talk about a chemistry problem???
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Report: Andre Drummond still leaning towards Lakers despite Celtics putting ‘full-court press’ on signing him Empty Re: Report: Andre Drummond still leaning towards Lakers despite Celtics putting ‘full-court press’ on signing him

Post by kdp59 Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:37 pm

Andre Drummond joining Lakers today

Brad Turner: Lakers have been informed that André Drummond will sign with them as soon as he clears waivers today. Drummond hopes to attend Lakers game tonight vs. Orlando, sources said. – via Twitter BA_Turner

whewwww.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:54 pm

I am breathing a big sigh of relief
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:52 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I am breathing a big sigh of relief

me too...i mean we already have Thompson for that roll after all!
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:02 pm

kdp59 wrote:Andre Drummond joining Lakers today

Brad Turner: Lakers have been informed that André Drummond will sign with them as soon as he clears waivers today. Drummond hopes to attend Lakers game tonight vs. Orlando, sources said. – via Twitter BA_Turner

whewwww.

Glad to see the Lakers addressing that outside shooting concern...

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:14 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:That is the way I feel. Talk about a chemistry problem???

We just got two bigs that may fit in with what Coach Brad Stevens is trying to do. Wagner and Kornet. Dinosaurs need not apply, even if Danny went in hard after one. I guess he isn't perfect after all.

drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:11 pm

Shamrock1000 wrote:
kdp59 wrote:Andre Drummond joining Lakers today

whewwww.

Glad to see the Lakers addressing that outside shooting concern...

The Lakers tried that with Marc Gasol.
That hasn’t worked as well as expected, but Gasol’s metrics have been better than most are aware of.
But, I’m very happy Gasol will now be sitting while Drummond will be starting.
Drummond will be extremely valuable to the Lakers.
I think he is the best rebounder in the league and is an offensive threat.
I expect he will be much more efficient since Drummond won’t be expected to be an offensive force with the Lakers.

It seems like Boston really wanted Drummond.
I’m not sure if that was for their own team or to keep him away from the Lakers.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:17 pm

The Lakers and Nets are doing everything they can to make sure they're the last two standing.

I'm not sure they can pay them all over a longer period, or will want to try, but they're giving the league a lesson on how to build for title contention on the fly.

If the various players added to each squad buy in as KG, Ray Allen and others did back in '07, those will be two dangerous teams. Even the few that are high-mileage vets appear to have a little left in the tank.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down