Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/4/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/4/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/4/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:40 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/04/comments-from-other-side-hornets-4421.html

by FLCeltsFan

Charlotte Celtics vs. Celtics

I can not describe to you guys how much I want to win this game

buzz buzz and f*** all of boston minus Kemba Walker and Cam Newton

sad Gordon can’t partake in the revenge game.

So much pain. This news legit ruined my weekend and spring break. He was playing so good... We won’t fall out of the playin but my hope is that we stay around that 7-8 seed.  Could still get the dub. Besides Tatum and Brown most of their others guys are all inconsistent, including our boy Kemba. Their defense is also very suspicious

Terry gonna drop 50. Wanamaker 30.

If terry drops 50 I’ll eat a shoe

smokin on that brad wanamaker revenge game pack

Terry Rozier and Brad Wannamaker revenge game! Hornets by 30 😤

Brad wanamaker vs brad stevens, which brad would u rather have for the next 10 yrs. I'm leaning brad wanamaker.

Brad Wanachampionship for sure

If we win this it’ll be an Easter miracle

I notice that Boston does not start anyone taller than 6' 8". Might be a good game for Cody Zeller to show what he can do.

Could use a vintage Terry game tonight as well. They may be without Jaylen Brown which would help. I surfed through their forum, and those fans are cocky. They don’t have any answers for why the Celts are underperforming outside of injuries (which is fair) but they expect a win here. Would love to see this bunch stick it to them tonight…

Apparently, the money-line agrees with the Celtic’s cockiness. Depending where you look, the Hornets are nine to ten point dogs. And with a motivated Celtic’s beater not playing…and the Celtics are at home, it makes logical sense.

we actually match up with Boston alright, when we aren’t missing 44% of our scoring that is. They’re favored by 9.

The Celtics are a team without an identity. Some hard nose defense for 48 mins and some early shots going down to give us confidence will add up to victory

The Celtics lack identity toughness defense. The games I watch they literally just try to take turns scoring.

Hopefully, Brad Stevens keeps not realizing he already has his Center of the future on the team.
(MY NOTE:  Considering we shipped Theis out and are starting RWill, who are they talking about?  Starting Thompson at center when he's back?)

Did the Bucks just pay Jrue Holiday $40 million a year?!? I really hope we don’t do dumb things like that.

I'll take Hayward for 30, Alex

someone's gonna need to go off today, who do y'all think its gonna be

Rozier, to send a message to Kemba

Rozier droppin' 56 on the 'tics

its gonna be one of those games where robert williams gets 10 orb's isnt it

oh good lord i'm stuck with the Celtics announcers

Terry going off tonight

i do not like rooting against kemba

Despite the fact that we came out on the better end of the Kemba-Terry S&T, it’s still hard for me to watch Kemba. I miss the guy.

Gotta keep picking on Kemba in these switches.

I do badly want terry to drop 40 today

This game thread seems light, which means either everyone is asleep from eating too much Easter food or some bandwagoners hopped off with the Hayward injury, I’m not sure which.

BRAD WANAMAKER SIGHTING

Suprised to see Wanamaker getting so many minutes this early into his time with the team.  Yea I know injuries expedited things, but dude is getting more minutes than G-League guys who bump up over injuries.

I’m shocked that Brad ended up being a useful pick up

Watching Celtics Kemba is painful for many reasons

Death, taxes, Hornets leaving someone on the wing wide open.

"Romeo's used to being out of bounds" 😂

poor Langford

Why is Brad chucking tonight tho

He’s taken 2 shots...

They were both bad shots though

the celtics are alrdy 5-16 from 3 lol

We need Terry to play the entire game

I always find it odd to see Adam Silver's name on the game ball, considering he is the scrawniest, most unathletic sports commissioner I have ever seen.

Might want to defend that Brown guy

What happens first, we win the finals or Fournier misses a shot?

why do i get the feeling Langford is going to go off for like 18 points

In what part of practice does the coaching staff give Cody the thumbs up to try a spinning pullup elbow jumpshot

Cody martin has 0 offensive talent.

he thinks he is rozier

I think we should try a Cody Martin ISO again, that'll work

I will personally swim the Atlantic and drag cody out the arena

The Celtics wouldn’t be laughing if we were at full strength.

they're just double teaming rozier cus they know every1 else on the floor is a**. They are forcing cody martin to shoot LMAO

The Celtics are so bad    If we were healthy we’d take this one comfortably. Being down two of your top three players and a key bench piece is beyond brutal

We could’ve had Fornier for a bag of chips lol

How did Fournier end up with no. 94? Did the Celtics retire that many jerseys?  (MY NOTE:  For the record, Evan Fournier's home town is Saint-Maurice, which is just outside of Paris (just southwest of the Bois du Bologne in the 12th Arrondissement, about 4.5 miles from downtown Paris, for those who know the area.  Sam would have...).  Saint-Moritz's zip code begins with '94')

kemba still playing for charlotte

we honestly just need to start attacking kemba lol, dude literally just let devonte walk right past him

lol kemba rlly cant guard anything

Just like the old days, Kemba keeping us in this game.

what did they do to Kemba

So these refs just not calling obviously fouls except for Biz, who is our worst free throw shooter? Seems suspect.

do u think Biz would get any significant PT on literally any other team this season   I say no  (MY NOTE:  Yet another reason for me to be pissed at missing the game.  Opportunities missed to call out the best name in basketball, BISmack  BiYOMMMMMMMBBOOOOO!!!!!)

He’s the worst big man in the league. The fact this man has a job is astonishing.

Celtics playing Hack-a-Biz now

including this game I'll be shocked if we win more than 1 of the next 5 games

We really went from a league pass team to a g league team

Robert Williams is making our bigs look silly. Robert Williams.

hes actually pretty good, but our bigs are also that bad

of course smart hits that

This is upsetting because I know our boys would have smacked these green f*** if healthy   C's fans better not be gassed when they win this. Literally going up against the same team as last season which was bottom six in both offense and D and had the second worst offense in the league   Yes I'm bitter idgaf.

This 15 point deficit feels like 50.

Celtics smell blood

It's actually pathetic that washed up Kemba is cooking Cody

everyone on the roster should know damn well not to leave Kemba open on catch and shoot 3s...

I don’t even know why I tuned in.

Celtics attempted 48 3s so far

These refs are ridiculous. One of them has to have some money on this game.

Fournier would have been great to plug in, in place of Hayward right now. Perfect example. I've always admired his game.

Hornets go on a 3-0 run and Stevens calls a timeout.

Boston is throwing out Aaron Nesmith and Romeo Langford. The Hornets' young talent is glued to the bench, apart from McDaniels. We are about to be Martinized.

Good to see Nesmith

Hadn't seen him since the Monkees broke up

I want Tacko

Tacko man... he’s so big, really wish he got meaningful minutes. I’d love to see him be a success story in the Association.

Wow, darling boxed out tacko. Incredible.

I realize this was the expected outcome. I’m still gonna complain about it. I can realize guys played bad and acknowledge even if they played good we still wouldn’t have won.

Darling boxing out Tacko was the highlight of this game

Idk don't know if playoffs are realistic for us anymore. I'm in pain. Why always us

But...but we have Wanamaker now...we’ve nearly completed the 2018 Celtics bench rebuild, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM US BASKETBALL GODS?!?

What we need to do is fake a COVID outbreak to get our next week of games postponed...

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down