Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:43 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/02/comments-from-other-side-hornets-21023.html

by FLCeltsFan

If Brown, Smart, and Tatum sit...we're in for treat. I'm calling it, Mark goes for 22p/12r/3b and we win by 10!

Hayward is an extension of Batum in spirit. He's a very soft human being who shrinks from competition.

It will be nice for the Hornets to play a game with out substandard starting center. Its been a long time coming. Hopefully Williams will be as good as we all think he will be now that he is a starter.

Why is this game being televised?

public flogging?

Mike muscala vs mark williams clinic today 😭

The Hornets may lose by 25 but the young guys are gonna shine! I'm ready for some Mark Williams!

It would be awesome if the Celts called up their entire G league roster to play this game.

Who is tuning in to watch us get our a** kicked tonight?

I watch this garbage every night except when I was boycotting the team for a while over Mark not playing.

is this going to be like the other celtics game where they didn’t miss a 3 all first quarter

Hornets need this win to save the season. As Williams get the block.

I may absolutely lose it if that bald bozo starts Nick instead of Mark tonight. Williams has been getting the minutes so he should get the nod. But don’t be surprised if clown gives Nick more minutes and closes with him. Rookies are not a priority in Cliff world.

Celtics are well aware of Mark. He's making them play differently.

Hayward please go to the bench

Wtf is this report? I like Lamelo but idgaf about his dogs.

Hard to believe that ESPN was once reputable

M-Will and Nick go off and lead the team to a wild upset victory over the best team in the league? Stranger things have happened.

Mark Williams missing FTs, name a more iconic duo

This current rotation giving me 2019 vibes. We probably not gonna win a lot but gonna be a lot more fun

Our bench is basically a garbage time only lineup at this point

Hope we end up with my dude Keyontae Johnson, I’ve wanted him in CHA for years…make it happen with one of our 97827399 second rounders!

I have always wanted Mike Muscala

You know it’s bad when I’m actually happy with an 8 point deficit at the end of the first quarter

Rozier is greedy sometimes. Wish we would have moved him.

They're not leaving white open He just can't miss

Been gifted viewing rights until we're down by 15. Down 14. Wife looking at the scoreboard, looking at me.

Celtics turning this game into a 3-point competition as usual

Derek White’s forehead has two zip codes

Guess I didn’t get the memo that Derrick White turned into Klay Thompson

Did the state of North Carolina wrong Derrick White in some way???

I find it interesting they gave us a national TV game after the deadline like they expected us to do sh**

Didn’t Derrick White torch us one game before?

I just read that one of the reasons we let McD go is bc Mitch expects Gordon to be healthy next year 😂😂 What’s the definition of insanity again?

the cope around the Clifford hire this offseason was hilarious. we have regressed because at least JB's scheme was ambitious. Clifford is a dinosaur

He’s the same stubborn clown a** assistant he’s always been, he knows what’s best and he knows what wins…which is hilarious given that he never wins

LMAO OK they're just making any 3 they throw up

Guarding the 3 is optional

Like 2 of their threes were open

It’s not even like we are having bad contests on the threes either. They are just not missing

Lol Tatum tried the flop on

casual 16 3s in one half

I am shocked, shocked . . . to learn that yet another team / player has established a franchise / career 3PT record

and they broke the franchise record for 3s made in a half

That said, Boston could pull up from 70 on five straight possessions, and they'd knock down at least four. A lot of those threes were smothered shots that wouldn't go in if this were 2K.

The Celtics have been a team for 77 years. They've played 6,005 game. 12,011 halves of basketball. They made more threes in the first half tonight than any other half in their history

It’s legit crazy how good the 3 point shooting of the Celtics is. They are so deep with their shooting.

Nobody is beating these Celtics this season. Brown and Smart are out and it doesn't matter. Horford is out.

Celtics 37 threes to Hornets 13. They have made 19. Hornets need to find a 3 point shooter this offseason. Anybody.

I see we stay getting embarrassed on national tv...

Hayward is so absent.

Its pretty clear they have quit on Clifford, don't know how you can bring him back. Will MJ pay three coaches though?

these espn commentators refuse to acknowledge anything we do in this game, they’re always talking about some other sh** when we make buckets smh

So far McGowens has been called McDaniels and McGoverns. I hate National tv games.

Celtics are SHOOK lmao

It's a game now.

Admirable mid to end of the 3rd Q play. Making it somewhat respectable before they go nuclear in the 4th Q lol.

Here we go 19 point comeback lol

I just don't understand how in today's NBA an NBA team can install a defensive gameplan to let them take 45 open 3's and dare them to make it. They have taken 45 threes. 45. Because it's open every time.

I don't think there's a difference between Sam Hauser and Gordon Hayward. Hauser might be a better shooter at this point

The Celtics have not attempted a 2 this quarter it feels like

How did we win the challenge but not get at least a jump ball?

Refs just make sh** up when the hornets are playing

Because we're the Hornets and they're the Celtics.

They love love love love seeing free throws by the Celtics. Love it. (MY NOTE: Reminder, they took more ftas than us)

Must be nice to have a team that doesn’t miss from 3.

Shoutout to vet Derrick White for scoring his career high against us Tank for Wemby babyy

Great tank game. Way too much terry and Gordon for me though.

Jason Tatum is stupid good.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23

Post by NYCelt Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:27 am

bobheckler wrote:https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/02/comments-from-other-side-hornets-21023.html

Now wait a minute, this comes from a non-Celtic fan and non-member of this board.

Clearly they don’t get it because I’ve read on various Celtic fan sites, including this one, that Tatum isn’t all that.

Seems he’s not to be trusted with the game on the line, makes bad passes, poor decisions and doesn’t defend in key stretches. He barely meets the definition of a star and isn’t even close to being a superstar. There were even a couple players selected ahead of him we should have thought about drafting, weren’t there?

I’m confused. Is there another Jayson Tatum?

Wink
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23

Post by Ktron Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:53 pm

NYCelt wrote:
bobheckler wrote:https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/02/comments-from-other-side-hornets-21023.html

Now wait a minute, this comes from a non-Celtic fan and non-member of this board.

Clearly they don’t get it because I’ve read on various Celtic fan sites, including this one, that Tatum isn’t all that.

Seems he’s not to be trusted with the game on the line, makes bad passes, poor decisions and doesn’t defend in key stretches. He barely meets the definition of a star and isn’t even close to being a superstar. There were even a couple players selected ahead of him we should have thought about drafting, weren’t there?

Wink

Ny, No. When they post you cannot detect the lisp. They’re really talking about this guy-

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23 Eaba1610

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:01 am

Ktron wrote:
NYCelt wrote:

Wink

Ny, No. When they post you cannot detect the lisp. They’re really talking about this guy-

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/10/23 Eaba1610

Thanks for straightening that out Ktron.

Now it makes sense!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down