Pre-Game Knicks

Go down

Pre-Game Knicks Empty Pre-Game Knicks

Post by dbrown4 Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:53 pm

Well, if last night's game didn't convince you the season and playoffs for all intents and purposes are over, then following it up with a B2B against yet another up and comer passing us by on our way down should put this one in the can for us all. It's time to focus on glimmers for next season and the upcoming house cleaning for everyone not named Wyc Grousbeck. He'll be applying the Golden Rule...He who has the gold makes the rules. It will either be Danny or Brad at the very least or both heading for the exits this summer. I'll eat my wife's salary if this doesn't happen.

Then we will find out who the core team members are after that bigger shake up happens. I'd have to say at this point nobody's safe.

There's your next three months for you.

Now as for tonight, since nothing has really changed even though things have changed, I'm going to go with another Knicks AW Beat down. I see nothing to indicate any different outcome from the last time these two teams met unless I'm missing something.

Let's see if we can finds a few glimmers in tonight's game even though yet another line up change will be upon us with Kemba out. At what point does Brad realize that we won't need Kemba for the playoffs since we won't be participating in it in any great capacity and quit the charade of holding him out on B2B games? Saving him for a trade? OK, but let's call it for what it is.

Any places we should be looking in particular tonight? Just curious!!

Go Celtics!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down