Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Away, 4/12/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Away, 4/12/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Away, 4/12/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:07 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/04/comments-from-other-side-nuggets-41121.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I haven't read these yet, but they should be fun to read, watching their fans join in their mental meltdown in the 2nd half.  My favorites are in bold, which are yours?

Murray out, Tatum and Brown both playing, Jokic is gonna have to go sicko mode

If Facu starts again, I fear a poor result to today’s game

Call me crazy but I think the Nuggets should try to win this game

Celtics have a good defensive starting 5 to match up against us early, especially if no Murray. As long as the bench doesn't dig us any big holes though I think Jokic will be too much for them.

To be honest I have no idea what is wrong with the Celtics    Like they have Brown and Tatum….because placing players like Kemba Walker as role players should be a luxury for any team alongside a tenacious defender in Marcus Smart who has gotten better from 3 pt land. Mix that with relentless rebounders in Robert Williams and Tristan Thompson and they are…the 7 seed in the East 1 game over .500 and in the play in???? Like I’m befuddled that they are there and in my opinion the record doesn’t really illustrate what capabilities that team has.

This is one of those games where I don’t think we will lose but like I’m super uneasy about it in the sense that we could play the supposed inconsistent Boston team or get the Boston team that everyone was expecting at the start of the year.

I think the Kemba acquisition was the wrong direction. He's not a creater. Too many one on one players  They have 3 scorers who like to have the ball in their hands and their only real creater is Smart, and he’s pretty average in that dept. I think their 3 best players have the same skillset. If this team had gone for CPS instead of Walker, obviously things would be a lot different. Also, they miss GH and his injuries hurt them. He used to fit the facilitator role as well.

Agree.   Too much iso.

Yeah they basically swapped Walker for Rosier and it seems the fortunes of each team reversed.  I think Rosier was more valuable to Boston than they realized. I think this will be a tough game for Denver. Hoping for a win, but not confident.

If there ever was a trap game  it is on a day game against the Celtics.

A blowout might get Brad Stevens fired  Let’s go for it. Destroy the Celtics.

Btw, I like Brad Stevens. I believe that Malone is great for the Nuggets, but if we exclude Pop Stevens would be my next choice.

The trouble with the "underperforming" Celtics, IMO is that their star talent (Tatum and Brown) is heavy on quick and long perimeter scoring, which is a combo that has given the Nuggets trouble in the past, most especially MPJ.

I'm looking forward to Facu on Kemba.  Well, until they force a switch and Facu ends up with Tatum or Brown.😉

I like Williams a lot, and he’ll bother Joker at the rim a few times. But yeah, Nikola should mostly have his way with him. Plus, there’s a good chance Joker will keep him in foul trouble.

They don't have anyone who can guard Jokic   Robert Williams is a fun player, and I think will eventually be a great compliment to the Jays, but Williams isn’t going to even slow Joker down. Smart’s a good defender, even at the 5, but not tall enough to keep Jokic from hitting mid-range hook shots over him all day.

This game has me worried.  Everything points toward a loss here. However, we are the best team in the league now so I expect us to claw out a very ugly win.

Problem likely could be with backcourt, as I think Kemba & Smart will give Monte and Facu big problems on both ends of the floor.

With a roster as talented as the Celtics how the he** are they barely above .500 LOSSSSSSSS

They lack a good center   Also, Walker and Smart haven’t been fit. They have struggled with chemistry.

Robert Williams is pretty da** good.   Their biggest problems are that Tatum and Brown don’t really have any synergy at all and Kemba has been a**.

Guys out last time we played Boston   No Barton, Harris, Millsap, Morris or Dozier.

Kemba is struggling.a bit right. No more of this 140+ defensive rating from Facu please

If you go to the Celtics' forum, they seem just as worried as we are lol.

They're talking about mental victories for robert Williams if jokic doesn't get a triple double

Gotta say, I hope this is a true butt-whoopin' !!!

I have this feeling that if we outscore the Celtics we will get the win.

Nuggets with the hot streak while Boston is underperforming despite of their talent.    Nuggets will be lazy (especially on sunday this early) enjoying their recent success while Boston is in emergency mode to improve their record. Smells like loss but I’m hoping for a 50/50 game.

AG bouta show why Boston shouldve traded for him

I am glad to see that Tatum was able to overcome his Subway sandwich related illness to be able to play today.

More evidence of how hard it will be for joker to be the MVP...The NBA tv broadcast just spent 5 minutes talking about how mediocre Boston is. Not one mention about the MVP or Nuggets

MPJ > Tatum

Omg look at Facu "liability on defense" locking down Tatum

Jayson Pushofftum

Does anyone else feel like the rim the Celtics are attacking is broken noticed it last game just listen to bricks they sound different

I actually like the clank sound the rim makes lol. CLANK!

Did campazzo just get up and block tatum at the rim? 😮

Does anyone have a working home Nuggets stream?   I swear these Boston homers are the worst I can’t listen to them all game

You will watch and listen to the self centered East Coast bias and their shi**y automobile and fast food commercials like everybody else   and like it!!!!

If the bench doesn't sh** the bed this game is going to be over early the way the starting unit is playing.

celtics bench is bad and we have monte

The Celtics would get thrashed on in the west

5 on 4 gets us a 3 LOOOL

You thought the magnificent 7 game was impressive wait until the immaculate 4.

Yo that celtic defense is inexcusable 4v5 open 3

I like Langford

Marcus Fart looks like Oscar the grouch

I feel like we’re playing terrible    Celtics just playing really really terrible

This is the frustrating part as a Nuggets fan watching how they ref Jok   He’s getting mauled off ball

apparently the Celtics think wrestling is ok

Refs think so also

marcus smart just constantly fouls us

It is what he does.  He relies on the refs not calling all/most of them. Pretty sure he’s even admitted as much.

a lot of the best defenders use all their fouls  it’s sometimes a fine line. Other times it’s a big fat line.

Celtics building a brick mansion.

those Celtics jerseys are a definition of ugly

Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown were both ranked over Jamal by ESPN   And he’s playing better than both

Keep them under 70 tonight and I'm satisfied.

Hope celtics continue taking bad shots

I approve of the 16 point quarter by the celtics.

celtics coach looks like pete buttigieg

Probably not a coincidence that we've never seen them in the same room together

Celtics have been really good at coming back recently can’t let up

Wtf does Khloe see in Tristian

Boston players hate the fact they are actually playing this game lol

Boston 8 free throws, Denver 0... sounds about right

I think Javale would do a better job on Williams, but it's just me.

I knew the celtics were struggling but man they look bad

We are lucky the Celtics are playing so bad.

The loud rims are a psyop. Makes the opponent anxious about missing. Stay woke everyone

For a .500 team the Celtics get treated like superstars 🙄

Here comes the bench to blow the lead again.

Refs keeping Boston in the game

We are just making some dumb fouls on Tatum. I don't think there has been major ref bias up to this point

Malone couldn't give a revolving door a proper rotation

We might need a new coach in order to win a chip.

tatum has huge shoulders

So every Tatum drive is a foul. Ok.

Tatum is nice

TATUM GOT MENTALLY FACU´D

What a weak tech but ill take it

What the f*** is Tatum angry about? Refs are on their side this whole game.

“HE BREATHED ON ME AFTER I PUSHED HIM OFF!!” - Tatum probably

They are terrified of jokic

In case the celtics didn't notice, they were losing heavily without Jokic scoring, they shouldn't pi** him off.

I honestly think the refs are sick of Jokic showing them up because their egos are too big and it’s got to the point where guys are purposely officiating him tougher

Soft t on jok, but I think the refs knew they f***ed Tatum earlier. Really horrible game from the refs so far

To be fair we are fouling a lot they just aren't calling sh** on thompson.

Literally the only thing that can slow down the Nuggets are terrible refs lol   They don't want us to win.  

Refs are mad at both teams so now they’re throwing a tantrum, how nice

Somebody in the arena needs to go punch these refs in the face. I don't care who does it but it needs to be done.

Why do I have the sense this game is going to have more T´s to come?

Brown and Tatum would be great periphery pieces on a Championship level team but don't think either is good enough to be the man on a title team.

Rumor has it that Boston´s FO is discussing lowering their Centers and PFs contracts after 5´10 Campazzo got an offensive board on their faces.

You know what I tune into basketball games for?   Refs stroking their own egos... so I'm really enjoying this game. 👍

Bummer that we have a 6 pt lead with how bad they’re shooting from 3

Boston's announcers are really good.

Tatum has the worst shot selection in the NBA

Just looked it up Boston on average gives up 24 free throws to opposing teams. 6th worst in the NBA. This is probably due to how physical they play. Just gave up first two

Boston is 7% from 3   That rim is our best friend right now

Boston announcers keeping it real!

This is where the Celtics talent can take control of the game    Nuggets can’t let those guys heat up and dictate how this game will go. We need to keep squashing them on D.

Let’s see what the second half looks like when Jokic, MPJ and the entire Celtics team start making shots again.

What a strange time to use a challenge

Dumbest challenge I’ve seen.

Props to Tristan Thompson, he’s survived the Kardashians, Covid, and so far Jokic

Robert Williams bites on every singlepump fake lol

Is Thais hurt?

Theis got traded to the bulls

Is MPJ just intimidated by the Celtics? He second game against them he struggles to score.

Jokic finally getting treated like an MVP by the refs.

Jokic working on another 3rd quarter triple double.

I cant believe Jokic is actually getting these calls, it's mind boggling

They can’t buy a 3

Neither can the Nuggets

ok brown setting the ball down gently out of bounds made me laugh

Looks liked Brown, Porter, and Tatum all went to the same party last night. Wish they would have invited me.

Facu loves playing Celtics lmao. He was great last time too

Safe flight home C's 👋👋

PJ "Anticatalyst" Dozier comes in and immediately kills the chemistry.

Kemba big sad.

Langford more like Langflop

If we lose tonight its on Malone this lineup is terrible

Malone is insufferable

I don’t know one player with worse shot selection than Tatum

These Celtics kinda got flopping syndrome

Luckily, the only team sucking from 3 more than us is the team we're playing.

Malone's rotations are some of the worst in the league.

I’m ok with waiving the bench minus Monte and Javele

Jokic is dicing Boston up

Jokic has to overcome the Celtics, the refs, his head coach and his own f***ing bench

Celtics announcers so in love with Jokic they sound like a Denver crew.

Don't understand why the Celtics aren't better. Not a lot of effective bigs I guess?

All Iso it looks like

They get burned a lot by any team with a top 10 center

Celtics are a good team    They have staggered starters against our bench they are going to make a run. But once our starters are back in it’ll be alright.

At this point I think the cheerleaders and drumline could put a better 5 on the court than this group

This second unit is offending the definition of sucks.

Fire Moron. I mean Malone

Lol @ the Celtics thread saying the exact same things we’re saying here - but of course in a positive way (for them)

lol you’re all idiots! It’s so obvious that Malone wanted us down 5 to give our starters a challenge

The only move in Tatum's arsenal is to push off. He's a taller CJ McCollum

90% of jason tatum's shots are pushoffs.

Tatum pushes off every single shot he takes

Yep. He runs head-on into the opposing player on almost every drive.

Tatum great at the subtle push

I got a feeling here...  We take this one. Plenty of time

This is the most embarrassing runs I've ever witnessed.

Starters are in    Now we can match Boston from here on out

Listening to Hastings while losing almost makes me want to not be a nuggets fan anymore

Locker room politics is a major contributor to this terrible bench lineup being trotted out on the court.

Yep, how are you going to bench a 10 year vet

Can't wait for the national media takes about how the mighty Celtics killed our streak.

Keep in mind that Boston sucks on D lmao.

Teams keep going at Jokic becuase the word around the league is he is soft. This is not helping to dispel that. Take some physical play and fold up shop.

Coach benched Jokic cuz of a sh**ty attitude

Sucks to get swept by an average Boston team. They suck on defense and we scored 80 somehow

It's rare to ever witness a team looking this desperately hopeless on the court.   They didn’t even look like they cared towards the end. Completely came apart at the seams.

Hard to care when the other team is allowed to cheat    And the refs say you’re cheating when you try and play clean

Boston plays dirty.

Y'all can blame malone all you want, but everyone on the bench should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Monte looks atrocious, PJ looks lost, Millsap and green look unplayable.

It's like they were winning then decided they didn't want to

Right let's just give up and sit jokic

Did Malone just bench Jokic....

He’s punishing jokic for pouting and giving up

No longer any doubt, the word is out, and coaches know it: the refs will allow Jokic to be bludgeoned

I have to give credit here, Tristan Thompson is a Jokic stopper if there is such a thing.

Say goodbye to title hopes not just this year but also next year.   This trash is not winning any title. Not with trash Malone coaching and trash Barton on the roster.

Boston sports are cancer.

Just put us out of our misery and end this game PLEASE. 😭

This is more than just a loss. Its an embarrassment.

i want tacko v bol please

I live in New England. Now I have to deal with Celtic fans all night. Thanks Moach.

I wish Brad Stevens was our coach.

Impartial (Suns fan) here, but no you don’t. That guy is not a great coach either.

Shameful behavior of Denver players. At minus 10, 5 minutes before the end, they surrendered. I didn’t expect this. It’s one thing that you play badly, you don’t have a day, this is something completely different.

It’s the way we lost. Celtics played like a** and were gifted a W. Hand wrapped by Mike

F*** the Celtics. Can’t wait to see them get bodied in the first round

I blame Gordon's unbraided hair

We need the braids back from AG      Headband AG: 7-0      Afro AG: 0-1

It was pretty much a consensus at the way we were playing in mid 3rd that the Celtics had no chance. Then comes that crap lineup and on top of that keeping it going for way too long coupled with not calling timeouts before runs get out of hand. Malone gift wrapped the Celtics this one who did not deserve this the way the played up until the end of the 3rd.

Thankfully, this is the last time we play Boston

I f***ing hate the Celtics

I think something happened before the game. Late night party? bad joke? Everyone looked sluggish even Boston.

If Malone is still coach tomorrow morning it's an absolute disgrace.

Congrats to the Celtics, honestly. We needed this loss to be humbled. Can't be playing like that, plain and simple

Well that was something else. I had more fun at some funerals.

you know it’s bad when Jokic is mad

jokic is like an olympian god. immensely powerful but extremely flawed when giving in to emotions.

not the worst game I've ever seen (for about 2.75 quarters... then it was)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Away, 4/12/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Away, 4/12/21

Post by Ktron Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:46 am

Wtf does Khloe see in Tristian

The loud rims are a psyop. Makes the opponent anxious about missing. Stay woke everyone

They are terrified of jokic

In case the celtics didn't notice, they were losing heavily without Jokic scoring, they shouldn't pi** him off

Is Thais hurt?

Jokic has to overcome the Celtics, the refs, his head coach and his own f***ing bench

Fire Moron. I mean Malone

It's like they were winning then decided they didn't want to

I live in New England. Now I have to deal with Celtic fans all night. Thanks Moach.

[/b]

Ktron

Back to top Go down