cowens/oldschool
BingBang!
Berlin-T
NYCelt
Ktron
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POST GAME CHICAGO BULLS - HOME - Page 2 Empty Re: POST GAME CHICAGO BULLS - HOME

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:09 am

There are real injuries and everyone seems to be doing load management and I have no problem with our team doing that, the worst thing is a long term injury like AD or Durant is still going thru. Like I said earlier in another thread the schedule in previous years was grueling enough, now this season was asinine the way the league piled on so many games so fast and teams that went deep in playoffs had no time to rest/recover. The league put up a diluted product this year.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

POST GAME CHICAGO BULLS - HOME - Page 2 Empty Re: POST GAME CHICAGO BULLS - HOME

Post by dbrown4 Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:36 am

Yep and it's showing up at the cash register as well. League's taking a hit on several fronts economically and visibly across the globe, per worcester post and attachment on another thread. I'm guessing Silver has told all those with the gold making the rules (the owners) to put up and shut up and we'll get through it.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:38 pm

Let’s assume that both players were sicker than 10 dogs and couldn’t play on Monday and leave it at that.
I will say that with all that’s been mentioned about the scheduling and the lack of a real off season, teams are likely to hold players out for ailments that normally they would play through. This makes sense, especially if your a team with a good chance of going far in the playoffs.
I also believe that in the case of AD and LeBron, they both probably could be playing today or tomorrow but prudence dictates that the team and the player would be better off holding out for another week or two. Ramp and get in tune for the playoff run.
Just my opinion.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:44 pm

Agreed +1

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:50 am

ktron, if that was a slap at me, I will sit here and tell you i am not irrational about the way I root for the Celtics. However, if it is such a constant thing to be throwing players down, NO I do not do that. I have eyes, and have watched basketball for a long long time. So I think I can see for myself when a guy is not giving his all, or even if the coach is throwing in the towel for a game.
That basically is what you insinuated Brad did Against Chicago. I will not sit here and take your insinuation that I only look thru GREEN eyes.

I am done this year with this foolish talk. this will be the last time I will answer any post you put up. Done...done....done
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:24 am

RosalieTCeltics wrote:ktron, if that was a slap at me, I will sit here and tell you i am not irrational about the way I root for the Celtics.  However, if it is such a constant thing to be throwing players down, NO I do not do that.   I have eyes, and have watched basketball for a long long time.  So I think I can see for myself when a guy is not giving his all, or even if the coach is throwing in the towel for a game.
That basically is what you insinuated Brad did Against Chicago.  I will not sit here and take your insinuation that I only look thru GREEN eyes.

I am done this year with this foolish talk.  this will be the last time I will answer any post you put up.  Done...done....done

Relax

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:02 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:ktron, if that was a slap at me, I will sit here and tell you i am not irrational about the way I root for the Celtics.  However, if it is such a constant thing to be throwing players down, NO I do not do that.   I have eyes, and have watched basketball for a long long time.  So I think I can see for myself when a guy is not giving his all, or even if the coach is throwing in the towel for a game.
That basically is what you insinuated Brad did Against Chicago.  I will not sit here and take your insinuation that I only look thru GREEN eyes.

I am done this year with this foolish talk.  this will be the last time I will answer any post you put up.  Done...done....done

Rosalie, WHERE is that coming from? I will NEVER throw a rock and and hide my hand. If I make a comment thats solely directed at one person (like right now) I will respond only to that person. If I happen to mention ones name in a comment  I may be referencing something that person said or may be making a smart ass joke. As for you, I haven’t taken the time to evaluate whether you’re irrational or not. It’s not that important to me. Again we can be diehard green and be critical of our team. Doesn’t mean we are throwing the coach, player or GM under the bus. It means we as C’s fans can be objective about our team amongst ourselves. If you have a problem or issue with that, its fine but honestly, I don’t really care. I believe this board allows opinions, You have yours and everyone else has theirs. Now if you honestly think that someones opinion is foolish because you happen to disagree then maybe you are being irrational.
Enjoy the balance of your day.....

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2