Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 1 vs Nets, Away, 5/22/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 1 vs Nets, Away, 5/22/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 1 vs Nets, Away, 5/22/21

Post by bobheckler Sun May 23, 2021 1:23 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/05/comments-from-other-side-nets-round-1.html

by FLCeltsFan

Time for some debts to be settled. Danny Ainge's check has come due.
I remember Boston fans wishing injury on our players a few years back.   I said some nasty things too.    But **** all of that. This is a blood feud. **** the Celtics.

Bring on the saltics, never forget     Game 1 is crucial, go out there and take their hearts.

We win this series. just a matter of how long it goes. id say 6 games with stevens and tatum both willing a win. but our 4 wins will all be convincing.

I don't think this is going to be the cakewalk that many Nets fans are expecting. It might not take many games but Celtics have the talent, experience, and coaching to make things uncomfortable for us.

Saltics will get swept.    This team was terrible all year and they don't even have Jaylen Brown.

Kyrie is going to want this series bad

So long as we don't get off to any of our notorious slow starts, IMO we will sweep this team.    But if we sleep walk thru the 1st Qtr as we do on occasion, it might be a valuable lesson that cost us a game.

We are the 2 seed in the East and have 3 All NBA level players. We should be confident against a bad team with their 2nd best player injured.

The Celtics are not a bad team. They still have Tatum, Kemba, Smart, and some solid role players, and a great coach in Stevens. And they notoriously punch above their weight class pretty much every year. Acting like they're some pushover team that we're going to auto demolish just reeks of overcompensation.

get the brooms out

This trash that call themselves Saltics not belong in a same gym with us, their coach pretty much said so. 1 -> 15 we got better players and experience and that's not even close.

We have bigger fish to fry than the Celtics, I hope we don't mess around, crush them and crush them thoroughly.

I want their heads on pikes Laughing I want them to be beaten so badly that they feel every ounce of despair and agony that this fanbase felt after the KG/PP trade.

Whatever you think of Nash, he is still a rookie HC with zero proven playoff experience. I do think out of everything coaching is pretty clearly the biggest weakness/unknown for this team.

James Harden erases a lot of Nash's stink, I think we can safely say that.

Not expecting the celtics to threaten us at all.

Nash is going to let Boston off the hook. he will play small, to allow boston to not have to play a center. He will run lineups with no stars to allow boston to rest tatum and get away with it. he wont adjust to double teams or zones or boston runs.    Overall our talent will get it done, but this wont be a sweep

Its not just about what Stevens will do, its what Nash wont.   Adjust.
He will allow them to play small. he will allow them to stay in a zone. he will allow them to go on long runs. He will allow them to trap.

Bro, they iso heavy and undersized. You add the fact half of them players inexperienced and it's disaster. Some have their on view on it and its cool with me. Its just certain facts can't be denied.

Kyrie averages 50/50/90 scoring over 30pts. You put Kemba or Fournier on him with no shot blocker out there and it's over.

F#$@ the Lakers, F$#@ the Celtics and especially F$#@ the POS Knicks and their fans!

Crush their souls in game 1    No hope allowed.

Commentators will get tongue-tied on “Kyrie pulls up over Kemba”

My prediction:. We start out slow and go behind by double digits. This thread start panicking. We end up winning the game by double digits

It's actually been really weird. We start slow, come back and take a big lead, then we blow the lead in the 4th, and win in the clutch.

Had a quick glance at the Celtics forum here and the amount of disdain & horrible things they still have to say about Kyrie is pretty incredible to me. Destroying the Celtics this series would be incredible, but I do respect their talent level and coaching. I hope we're locked in and don't let up.

Wait, so let me get this straight, all year guys who violated the Covid protocols were forced to sit out for a week or two, including a SUPERSTAR like Kevin Durant, but Lebron James gets a complete pass?

How the **** is LeBron allowed to violate covid protocols and be allowed to play in Game 1 when KD got put in protocols twice and missed several games??

Not so smart are you now Marcus

Smart denying Joe early on.

We dont need hero ball with 20 sec on the shot clock Kyrie

KD is going to toast Fournier and Thompson LOL

Tatum is laser hot

Too much one one one going on right now. Letting the Celtics off the hook defensively

Celtics won’t stay hot

This isn’t gonna be an easy series

We'll be fine. Celtics aren't this good of a 3pt shooting team and we won't shoot 0% from three forever.

Honestly this was expected as the Celtics are big underdogs and we haven't played in a while

I feel so much more confident with Harden back. Boston is going to need a miracle to beat us

Gotta be in attack mode and draw some fouls. Also, can't let Tatum just sleep on the defensive side. Need to wear him out because they don't care how much Tristan gets burned

Kyrie taking no prisoners

No disrespect to the Cs but if we dont win these minutes without Kemba and Tatum we gotta play harder

F*** these refs already

Nets haven't hit a three yet, both Tatum and Walker started hot and we're only down 2. Double digit lead by halftime incoming.

Iso after iso..I don't like this at all

Honestly I can feel the intensity. Kyrie hasn't laughed one time this whole game.

Bro take Durant out

Come on KD. Stop with these sh**ty shots.

KD letting them off the hook with his stagnant iso jumpers. Meanwhile Tatum is going isogod on us

Is Nash a coach?

16 points in a quarter is a little concerning

Bad call. Ref is a celts fan. Confirmed.

that rim gotta be like 2-3 inches off to the left we've had like 5 shots hit left side iron

Offensively I’ve seen piles of dog sh** look better. KD just couldn’t score on fat Jabari Parker.

Ok ok us. Vs Celtics and refs

Only Nets make Robert f***ing Williams look like Rodman

Harden makes any mediocre big look good it’s incredible

i never wanna see our guys get cooked by fata** jabari parker ever again

Celtics want the dub way more than we do

Do you guys actually want Durant to stop shooting?

Right now yea

If we can't beat a .500 celtics team with 3 all stars we need to change something up next year

.500 and also missing Jaylen Brown

Relax, KD bet on a C’s first quarter. That’s all

The f*** is Durant doing he is chucking like he is playing on the Pistons sit your a** down and have some respect for your teammates

celtics fans must be going crazy in between cross burnings rn

Celtics will wear themselves out by halftime, we got this.

Jeez we look embarrassing out there. Should be bbq chicken and were down by 12 to tatum and some guys

BRUH! We choking right now.

This is looking like the Harden Houston days

Exactly just with 3 Hardens sh** is disappointing

I hate complaining about officiating but these calls are inconsistent.

Okay refs you can take off celtic jerseys...

Refs def. favoring Boston

If touching hair after the shot is a foul kyrie gets fouled on every possession

It was his hair, not the head

The tatum foul was legit tho

4 blocks by Celtics. What is going on

Claxton needs to be ready for dumpoffs this series. TT and Rob Williams are gonna be a problem

Thompson is their version of DeAndre Jordan

Harden it’s your playoff reputation that’s on the line here KD and Kyrie are already champions plus you made the Nets gut all their assets for you

Harden seems like he gained a ton of pounds

If we can't win at home against a jaylen brown less celtics, just disband the team

T up kemba he crying too much

Good, get walker in foul trouble

Is it just me but Walker always seems to start out strong against us, then turns to a**

Refs clearly will never like us

Durant n KY ain't helping

Bruh... KD ice cold and asking for an ISO. Come on.

Are these rims f***ed its not possible to go 0-10 from 3

That's a really good timeout by Stevens

Kemba fouls out by half time

The Tatum drives aren't that hard to defend. We just have to send the help to block his path. He's not that talented a playmaker to make the split second read.

Williams is playing amazing for the Celtics, props to him

I really disagree with KD guarding Tatum. He shouldn’t be wasting his energy trying to slow him down while also doing so much for us on the offensive end.

we gotta take tatum out of these games through good defence or drawing fouls, without him we will run away with the series

Someone needs to punch Marcus Smart in his face.

we have ran the worst fast breaks I've have ever seen

Did we really mortgage a decade of picks for this

marcus smart is just a more reckless pat bev

The refs have really taken control of this game. There’s a whistle every play

What are they doing stop leaving smart open

Needed to take the lead with tristan playing

Jeff Green is so god awful defensively, it’s hilarious. He’s been consistently bad on defense on all season.

Anyone else feel like we aint playing hard enough? I know we are playing against a depleted Celtics team but we cant be coasting unless were up 3-0.

Definitely could use a dude like rob williams

nets vs the refs

They giving 110 percent of their energy. We still sleep walking.

Now they put Hardens fat a** back in the game with 15 seconds left

Bruh Marcus smart and jabari Parker splashing 3s but KD, Kyrie and Harden bricking.

Marcus smart is the only person in the league I'd like to personally punch in the face

Claxton should be taking notes on Robert Williams

Williams is killing us

Whatever happens, we gotta give props to the refs for keeping us in this game. We'd be down by waaaay more without their help. Thank god Silver wants us in the Finals.  (MY NOTE:  For the record, they took 29 ftas vs 26 for us, so it was close.  Harden took 10 of theirs)

This game in a nutshell is Stevens destroying Nash. We play f***ing '92 basketball in 2021. They ran us out of 3 point line and we just live with mid range shots and are ok with it. It's simple math.

We have so much talent but Boston is bringing the dog and the hustle.

I just need to my team to not lose to the Celtikkks.

To only be down 6 is a Miracle.

It’s simply due to the Celtics not being good enough offensively. If they were 100% healthy or if we were facing a better team, we’d totally be down by 10-15 easy.

Omg box out kardashian pls

if kemba fouls out bro its over for them

they said Tatum uses an inhaler now and I wonder if it's albuterol cause that's definitely performance enhancing-ish

Walker got four... You gotta attack him

Fournier has NO chance vs KD.

How would a game with Jaylen Brown be going on?

There’s just nothing the opposing defense can do other than to pray we miss just like in the 1st half

Keep attacking Walker and Tatum

not sure if i’ve ever used this insult, but tristan thompson is such a tool.

Halftime wasnt kind to Boston

Da** I just remembered Khloe is harden's ex sh** must be awkward lol

Keep extending this lead before they bring back Robert Williams

I can't wait for the apologists to go "if Kemba were healthy". Nah, he trash

I told y’all the defense wasn’t the problem! Once the nets start hiting shots the Celtics went cold.

Fournier is dogsh**

Him and Zeller tied for worst hair in the NBA

does any one not like kemba? legitimately never heard anyone be like -- agh I can't stand Kemba

Kyrie should literally never be forcing up shots on a team with KD and Harden

We keep bailing them out. Attack them

Tatum's gonna be taking some lessons in this series. Durant showing him the difference between all-star and best player in the league.

TT is killing us on the boards

I knew TT would be our worst nightmare of the glass

This team needs a real center this off season

I don't remember the last time being this frustrated watching the nets

I am not looking forward to facing Giannis and Embiid

Tristan Thompson eating up our boards

It’s going to be an easy sweep, there’s no way we’ll miss so many open shots again in this series.

thanks for the free points, pritchard

weirdly uncharitable officiating for a team that I'm told Adam Silver is dreaming about in the finals

It’s a joke how the refs insert themselves to act as an equalizer for the Celtics

bro Jabari Parker is on the court lol i’ve never been less worried about a playoff game

Please don’t let Jabari Parker steal the ball again.

not sure how our bigs are struggling against robert williams concerning

Williams is a dog.

If Robert Williams gives them fits, they’re screwed with Embiid

I feel like Tatum hasn't sat the entire game lol  (MY NOTE:  He played 41 minutes, so only 7 minutes, total, of rest)

James is pi**ing me off. Stop taking 10 seconds to get into a set that ends up being an iso

Nash might want to swallow his pride and let D'Antoni and Vaughn call this from here on out.

What the hell happened to Kemba? Charlotte Kemba & Boston Kemba look like 2 completely different tiers of players.

Jabari just cannot get minutes in this series. Boston has no shot.

I'm blowed Clax didn't get a call when he was covered by TimeLord. A ton of contact on tht one

Clax actually fouled him tbh

Sheesh man, Robert Williams is having a day

how do boston fans watch kemba every game

Claxton getting schooled by Timelord

Why are we playing small when Williams is beasting inside?

Hey Harden, we know you missed nearly 1 and a half months with a hamstring injury, but you mind doing almost everything on offense while we put you on the floor with 4 other guys that are just going to stare at you dribble?

This team needs their a** kicked. They’re not hungry enough which is sad

Playoff Harden is f***ing real. Sucks

absolutely psychotic how bad Fournier's hair is

I hope the reporters ask Nash questions about the offense after the game just so there’s some pressure to actually implement set plays instead of relying solely on isos

1-12 in the 4th? I'm glad coach Nash is handling this sh** NOT

Waaaay too small   KD is feasting on these little men all night.

Kyrie OWNS the celtics

We really fortunate Saltics trash. We half a** playing throughout this game.

Thank God for trash Kemba

Brown has nothing to pout about. He got owned by Williams there

KD got away with that forearm shove, no doubt. Not saying it’s cool but no-calls are going to happen

Can we trade DJ for Robert Williams

williams really bout to get a triple double off blocks

I do like Robert Williams, can’t hate too much

man Robert williams is impressive

Rob Williams wowwww

Lol at Tatum. Talking sh** to KD who has sonned your a** all game and then going down and throwing the ball away. I just have questions about him being able to make that next leap.

Tatum soft AF

Kyrie wants this series

i’m not gunna get too upset about it but a flagrant? really?

Lmao that call was a joke

YO HOW THE F*** IS THAT A FLAGRANT AGAINST KD #CampaignAgainstTheNets

Worst call ever Flagrant my a**

It was by rule definitely a flagrant guys

Refs doing whatever they can to get the Celtics to the line

Why do we get the worst calls always any team

This lead disappearing like our basketball IQ  (MY NOTE:  "Our" would include these posters)

Kemba waits til the game is out of hand to hit his shots lol

Mike Breen is clearly rooting so hard for the Celtics he can’t even hide it

Boston fans have to be triggered right now. Irving has dominated the 4th

Nice of them to give that bizarre fragrant to give the big 3 a chance to play together in a slightly higher pressure situation.

As great as KD has been over his career, I do not trust him in the clutch for us. He has let us down almost every time.

I honestly don’t care that we won. I’m not happy. Just like the Chicago game I saw in person that we won. The foundation of the offense is mainly ISO. You cannot win this way in the latter stages of the playoffs against better defenses.

There’s no excuse for a team with this collection of offensive talent to not blow out this Boston team by 30pts (especially without Jaylen Brown).

I think we beat the brakes off of them Tuesday. Game 3 will be a war.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 1 vs Nets, Away, 5/22/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 1 vs Nets, Away, 5/22/21

Post by Ktron Sun May 23, 2021 4:18 pm

absolutely psychotic how bad Fournier's hair is

Nash might want to swallow his pride and let D'Antoni and Vaughn call this from here on out.

Ktron

Back to top Go down