Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 3 vs Nets, Away, 4/23/22

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 3 vs Nets, Away, 4/23/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 3 vs Nets, Away, 4/23/22

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:08 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/04/comments-from-other-side-nets-round-1.html

by FLCeltsfan

Celtic's are going to be looking to put us away tonight. We need to do better. I'm honestly not sure if we can win.

Scott foster record when ref’ing in the playoffs:
Team down in the series(aka losing because they are worse): 16-4 in the last 20   Refs will rig for nets tonight.  

Surprisingly, Foster and Malloy are in Toronto and it's Capers, Lindsay and Lane in Brooklyn tonight. I would expect that KD might shoot more ftas than the 20 he shot in gm 2, and I'll guarantee Kyrie will shoot more than 2.   (MY NOTE:  KD had 2 ftas and Kyrie had 4)

It doesn’t matter how much talent you have when you have kyrie saying “we don’t need a coach” and ignoring everything the coach says. Celtics had one of the most talented teams in recent memory with kyrie and the team got smoked by a lesser bucks team because kyrie is a selfish moron.   (MY NOTE:  DING!  DING!!  DING!!!  We have a winner!)

It's very hard to understand why when Horford "leaves his man" to gang up on Durant, the Nets are not prepared for Durant to immediately pass the ball to the guy Horford just left, presumably a big, for what would likely be an easy dunk over a smaller opponent.

Because the guy Horford leave is either Claxton or Drummon and niether is capable of making a play outside of 3 ft. In Drummonds case you don't even want him to try.  Or it's BB, who is smaller than every Celtic on the floor and will be useless when RW44 comes back.

Call me a homer but I still think we can beat Boston in a series. We're losing on the margins, 8 points in 2 games combined

maybe if Tatum/Brown miss the rest of the series and Williams is playing on one leg we MIGHT have a chance.

Not that it matters, but how did Blake sprain his ankle? Only on the Nets do even the bench-warners suffer injuries !

Trying to guard Ben10 step back 3. i hear he's nailing them in practice.   Or tripping in the locker room in a futile attempt to confiscate Ben’s hat collection so Ben would have no choice but to play tonight.

As long as Kyrie is on the Nets, the Nets will never run an offense or listen to coaching.

Kyrie has shown limited interest I the organization since he's gotten here. You never feel an ALL IN vibe from kyrie. He's only in to the point of comfort. The very second he's uncomfortable he checks out. Same in games. He checked out of game 2 in the 4th quarter

Hearing Marcus Smart Micd up when his team was down. How calm he was.how he talked to his guys. As soon as I heard that I got an chill and thought we would loose and we did. When they played that package we were up 10.  We don't have a Marcus Smart.

Robert Williams is returing. It's over. We can't rotate correctly on defense and guard the lob threat. Even when we miraculously communicate with each other and rotate well, our three of 6'0 guards on the floor don't have size or length to contest, so it's free layup/dunk. The season is over.

6'11 dpoy candidate Ben Simmons will also be back. That's a wash.

I dont buy the Celtics. This is more about us sucking than it is abt them doing anything good. KD has played like dog sh** 2 games, KAI 1 game and we still couldve easily won both

Disagree fully, the Celtics have bullied the Nets with their defensive scheme.

Kd can't be worse😰😰

I had a dream we lost 109-100…. Hopefully I was wrong   (MY NOTE:  109-103, but Curry hit a 3 with 2.4 seconds left, so 109-100 was correct right up to the wgaf 3 at the end)

Lol, you know it’s bad when you are a loser, even in your dreams. Unless of course you are right and you can make some money on fanduel

We lose this one, then win the next four with Ben Simmons averaging a triple double

Simmons needs to lace up and get on the f***ing court tonight. Enough of this bullsh**. If you’re ready to play on Monday, then you’re ready to play today. I don’t get this guy. How is he not insisting that he play? For all I know maybe he is, but this all seems so ridiculous to me. Imagine trying to keep Jordan out of a playoff game? Dude played with the flu. This is absurd.

Be careful, you're going to hurt his feelings then he might not play at all...

Celtics are, from my eye test and looking at the statistics, the best team in the eastern conference. Shame we had to face them so early, but it is what it is.

The raptors aren't going down without a fight. We shouldn't give up either. Brooklyn!

Yes, we need to get (gentleman) swept with dignity

Udoka and is staff is coaching a completely different sport than Nash and his staff.

Looks like Timelord is making his return for game 3.

good timing, returning in brooklyn he wont have to hear the fans scream racist stuff towards the players on the court

I just want this to be over so Nash gets fired and we can actually get some structure in place

We have Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving.   There is every reason to be optomistic.   Its not over yet.

My confidence in Durant is really shaken right now. I've never seen him play this badly.

I read an article that Simmons won't be cleared for 5 on 5 practice because they don't have enough players for 5v5. Durant/Irving etc don't practice much at all or only shooting, probably to get some rest.  It's hard to get to know each others habits that way. At least they don't have a system to learn   (MY NOTE:  Very insightful.  A floor general needs chemistry with his court mates to be effective and you can't get that if you're not on the floor with them)

Crowd’s gotta be on it

Word on the street is there is going to be a LOT of green in the crowd tonight.

There was last year as well

Woof. If we're depending on the Barclays crowd then Kevin Durant is gonna need to put up 60.

This will be a blowout win. Book it.

Kevin is 33 going on 34, are we really at a point where he doesn't trust his teammates?? His teammates can't trust him! He is the biggest reason why we are down 0-2 because of his selfishness

I hope we get our fair shares of calls....all these guys do is grab, push, flare off, swat. This isn't defense... it's fouling.

Whole lotta celtics fans here in Barclays tonight sheesh

Biggest question. When the Celtics go on a run, how will Nash respond.

Play KD some more

Wrong move. He's already playing what 42 minutes and is burnt out by the fourth quarter.

It looks bad, but why are people acting like this Celtics team is just 10x better? Did they not win G1 on a game winning layup and were we not up in both games late? It's time for KD/Kyrie to step the f*** up bc this is not some unbeatable team that's been blowing us out.

i like how they are praising KD getting fouled as good defense on national TV

Robert Williams makes it back before Simmons clown

Bruce > Jaylen

Bruce brown is our best player

See Nash, Celtics know when to call a Time Out to break momentum.

Udoka taking a quick timeout. Let’s see how they adjust.

Welp. Looks like Udoka adjusted lol. Sheesh.

In the out coaching will begin...The celtics are going to make changes. let's all watch Nash be clueless

Boston finally backing off from their fouling defense

Oh sh** Tatum might be hot

Simmons couldn’t play tonight because he had to fulfill a contractual obligation to wear his Blippi outfit on the sidelines tonight.

Refs give Tatum allllllll the calls

Smart flinging his head backwards on a wide open rebound to try and draw a foul, I hate the way this guy plays.

Bruce looks dumber and dumber for that comment everytime he gets stuffed

Someone. Guard. Tatum!

Tatum is the only Celtic who came to play

He’s the last guy you want to be on fire and he iz

If those shots from Tatum are gonna drop this game is over before it even started.

Tatum is such a crybaby. Same as Smart. So annoying.

hoping for a sweep so we get a real coach in here next year  (MY NOTE:  Won't matter if your top players are uncoachable)

I despise this Celtics team so much. Everyone on that team cries about fouls.

This team is a joke

I’m just not sure how Al Horford is this good now. He’s aged backwards since this series began

Our crowd is a joke.

Tatum is the best player on the floor.

Thank god the refs are keeping this close for the Nets

Forget Tatum, Al Horford has been better than Durant this series. This is unbelievable

Nets are down 0-2 and Celtics look like the more hungry and energetic team

KD getting absolutely owned by Tatum 3 games in a row, never did I think I'd see that

Letting Tatum get his shot early is a bad sign. He's going for 40-50 tonight. Meanwhile on defense he's just chilling

Tatum pushing durant into an early retirement man this isn't looking good. Ben needs to get out those clown pants and get in the game and guard this man!

Imagine relying on Bruce Brown to carry you in a playoff series

Tatum is a problem

I used to like watching Boston but every dirty play they make on Durant makes me hate them a little more. Literally allowed to batter our guy.

Yep, we getting sweap.

they are just better than us.

We could’ve had Udoka as our coach.

Team is so f***ing soft and Nash is getting out coached by a guy who was on his staff last year. The nets kept the wrong guy.

I don’t know whats pi**ing me off more, that we are loosing or Ben Simmons looking like an actual clown on the sideline doing nothing.

Dragic is a f***ing loser

This forum really said Rob Williams won’t make a difference lol

Robert Williams had meniscus surgery and here he is in Game 3. Why is Ben not playing?   I hate this team so much

Drummond is working for the Celtics

Dragic is beyond washed up, what a worthless piece of sh** he is

Payton Prichard should not be allowed on the floor by the nets. Go at him every time

Lol the cheering is so loud for the Celtics

Tatum is embarrassing KD

We wasted bad shooting nights for their guys. Now Tatum and Pritchard are hot

Tatum deada** better than KD 💀💀

Kyrie isnt even the best number 11 playing today.... crazy

Even Pritchard is outplaying our stars

Payton Pritchard is outplaying Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant. Let's go home

It’s louder for Celtics plays then nets plays

Who will play first, Zion or Simmons?

These CELTICS players grab jerseys and push off so much and nothing gets called.

Tatum aint sweating this Nets team. He can turn it up, scoring, passing, blocks. Meanwhile we talking about Bruce Brown 16pts. fml

Kyrie will get 30 in the 2nd half.

Pritchard has definitely been the difference this half for Celtics.

I love Udoka

Blow up the team and build around Bruce Brown

Wow Prichard is looking more like Kylie than the man himself

These calls are trash

The fans are pathetic, TD garden was pumping.

Tatum really took out kyrie and no foul

This is Ben Simmon's team now.

How is this bum Grant Williams lighting us up so f***ing annoying like yk he’s total a**

I f***ing hate Grant Williams bro

Refs letting everyone on nets get bodied and when Celtics get even touched they get a foul.

F*** these refs holy sh**, if only we got their whistle

Tatum gets every call and KD and Kyrie get nothing

Simmons save us, you're our only hope

Must win game and KD has 3 shots and hasn’t been to the line once…at least go down firing don’t just walk around out there waiting for the game to end…that’s coward sh**

Seeing this clown Simmons in that outfit on the bench makes me want to punch him in the face.

Luckily Tatum is bricking otherwise this game is over

What sucks is Boston’s offense isn’t even good.

Negatives -Pritchard is killing us -KD is being drowned out -Rob with more minutes is a big problem -Goran has reverted to scrub mode -I think Celtics went away from what they do well, yet they're still up.

you guys think the refs are getting paid by the celtics? its starting to look like it. no way in hell these refs are that blind. this is just ridiculous man

Simmons has been a true revolutionary on revitalizing bench culture and fashion. The amount of outfits he has, the different ways he sits on the bench, his bored checking off his phone as we get blown out, just absolutely a treat to watch and pay $40 million a year

People saying the Nets have been terrible, but it's really the Celtics' incredible defense

You guys gotta chill, Nash is saving KD for the 2nd round

Listen i dont want to be negative, but the 3rd quarter is coming up. U might wanna turn the TV off and go meditate and find things that make u happy

Problem now is 3rd quarters are our worst and the Celtics actually adjust

Pritchard has more points than KD in half the time

this offense is repulsive   this team is a heaping pile of sh** from the top on down

Tatum has dominated KD on a level I’ve never seen.

Game over. Brown and Tatum are too superior

Reminder: We're losing this series to the officials not the Boston Celtics.

Nah Boston’s defense is legit and it’s straight up stopping KD

Stop with the tatum nonsense. If durant showed half of tatum's heart and soul, KD wouldn't have half of his turnovers

KD best in the world? KD ain't even top 3 on the court rn

OMG WE GET WHISTLES? Who knew?

Worst playoff crowd I’ve ever seen

What does kyrie have to do to get a foul I don’t understand

Theis would have to foul him while wearing his full KKK regalia

Whoa holy sh** Smart admitting he fouled? Did he** freeze over?

Durant is trash

Look at how easier Celtics points are compared to ours

Tatum is just so good

Tatum is completely outplaying Kevin DurCant

This was a passing of the torch moment from KD to Tatum

Celtics are just the better team. They deserve to win quite frankly.

Celtics aren’t even better, nets just gave up after game 1. This group is so pathetic. Blow it all up.

these two supermax clowns have single handedly destroyed everything this franchise was building for

KD and Kyrie are both utter f***ing trash

Their star players are playing like stars. Our are playing like complete a**.

Our home crowd is horrible

Tatum about to injure himself flopping

Bosotn isn’t even that scary. They have a great defense but their offense is nothing special  (MY NOTE:  Defense wins Championships.  You folks in Brooklyn wouldn't know that)

oh wonderful two claxton free throws let’s just hand the celtics the ball instead

This crowd sucks, and the players are playing like sh**, but everyone knows that the crowd elevates the home team. Look what the Boston crowd did to their players. Embarassing

Y’all remember 2 weeks ago when we celebrated getting Boston instead of Milwaukee first round?

If we had a coach, maybe he would get a fine and call out these refs post game. But we don't, we have a cheerleader squad.

These fouls are going to knock us out the first round. These refs need to be better

No, the team needs to be better. Nash is also a disgrace

When they show the fans in Boston you see lunatic die hard fans. In Brooklyn it's just trust fund millennials who went to the game after spending the day at a roof top restaurant

The Celtics are going to be in for a shock when the next team they play doesn’t give them 10 uncontested breakaway dunks a game lol

When nets are close Boston closing us out like what a real team is suppose to do.

Nets go on a 7-0 run, Celtics take a timeout and go on a 6-0 run. Out coached and out hustled in every aspect of the game.

Blake the flake, assist to Jaylen Brown

Can refs stop being so whistle happy for the celtics

Tatum dropped 50 in Game 3 last year to steal a game.  KD has 12

I hate jaylen brown so much

When did Jaylen Brown become this good?

Yeah hiring a rookie coach for this squad was not the right call

Tell that to the Celtics

J Brown and Tatum are amazing.

Jaylen Brown has torched Seth Curry all night

If we played Blake from the start we would have been shutting down Tatum the entire time

he can’t defend anything though. they’re attacking him every play

Blake has more heart in his shoelace than Ben Simmons

If it would be so Simmons if he came out and said "yeah team is trash" when asked why he won't play game 4.

More Celtics fans then Nets fans there it seems

The crowd and team are in sync in terms of energy. There’s none of it lol

if we switched coaches. we win this series..

celtics players are hungry for their first title, kd and kyrie on the other hand

Timelord returning to play for his team vs Simmons choosing to sit this game out is just a perfect metaphor for this bullsh**

we simply dont deserve to go further. very impressive q4 by tatum and brown. this is what our stars should have been doing

If Kyrie asks for a max contract, the Nets should take it as an insult. He should be giving the team a refund.

how does Steve Nash get outcoached by HIS F***ING ASSISTANT????

Assistant was a real coach

Nets could (and should) have hired Udoku

More Celtics fans then Nets fans there it seems

Doubt it - they’re just way louder

There's no shame if the Celtics hold on. They were blowing teams off by massive spreads over the last half of the season. Now that they have Williams back, it was a pretty much of a done deal

Tatum owning Durant for 3 games straight... I am lost for words.

Ben Simmons would fix all this

Nets have no heart but somehow Ben will help with that.   (MY NOTE:  the Cowardly Lion who is afraid to shoot and had a mental meltdown because Philly fans were booing him are going to inject heart into the Nyets?!  Wow.)

Simmons said he will definitely be ready for Game 8

Ben Simmons hurt his back while trying out his new outfit.  He will be evaluated in 6 months with a ramp up period of 6 months

KD joining the Celtics after this I wouldn’t doubt it at this point ngl. Smiling and laughing with Tatum are you serious

Tatum can score on this team in his sleep.

Tatum massively outplaying both KD and Kyrie this series is straight depressing

KD and Kyrie are pathetic.

Nets crowd is so pathetic man. Crunch time in a must win game and they’re silent

So fitting that Udoka was on our staff last year, and Tatum and Brown were picks from the Billy King trade…..this series is kinda like payback for all the bad decisions over the last decade

Tatum is just awesome

Tatum is a killer. He currently has the best looking game.

Horford and Grant Williams corner threes straight up clowning us

That might be the dagger   And it was from Al f***ing Horford

next game kamakazi someone into tatum

KD THE LIFETIME  LOSER

KD joining the Celtics book it

KD and Kyrie have got to be the least likeable "stars" in the NBA.

Embarrassed to be a fan of this team.

I'm mad, but Boston deserves this. They are the better team. Well prepared, well coached. Dedicated to defense.  KD and Kyrie look like clowns.

NBA did us a favor giving us the latest Game 3 game. Everyone else is on Game 4. And Ben f***ing Simmons still wasn’t ready.

The Nets just need Ben. He was the 2nd in dpoy last year! He's going to shut down all the Celtics and score through the wall or get the ball to our shooter. Outfit was sick tonight!

Sorry to say but Ben Simmons hasn't played in a year and he will be a net negative

Nobody has ever come back from 3-0 in basketball, but there’s a first time for everything. Ben Simmons will save us. 😂😂😂Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Nets have the best chance of any team ever to come back from 3-0. But only if Simmons plays great and they play Aldridge/Griffin.

Simmons will never suit up for the Nets

Also, kudos to the Celtics D. They have really turned it around and Brown/Tatum are handful! Great pickup in Horford for them

Celtics are really good

The Celtics have an unstoppable 6’11” superstar, an explosive star alongside him, and a hugely entertaining and effective brand of basketball. Aka what the nets were supposed to be.

I hope all the dumba**es who kept assuming the Celtics were an easy team to beat realize how dumb they look. We hadn't proved anything and now we're about to get swept. 😒

Celtics getting them brooms ready. What an embarrassing series for KD, came into the season title favourites and can't even win a single first round game. Plus he can't even score in ISO on Tatum. KD has been exposed. For his next chapter he will join the Celtics, he can only win if he joins a team better than his.  (MY NOTE:  I'd be fall down shocked if KD came to Boston, we can't afford him for one thing, but the point has merit.  KD couldn't win in OKC despite having Westbrook and Harden.  He went to GSW when they were already Champions.  Now he's in Brooklyn and they haven't taken the step up everybody expected from them when he and Kyrie went there)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 3 vs Nets, Away, 4/23/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 3 vs Nets, Away, 4/23/22

Post by worcester Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:41 pm

It doesn’t matter how much talent you have when you have kyrie saying “we don’t need a coach” and ignoring everything the coach says. Celtics had one of the most talented teams in recent memory with kyrie and the team got smoked by a lesser bucks team because kyrie is a selfish moron. (MY NOTE: DING! DING!! DING!!! We have a winner!)

Simmons has been a true revolutionary on revitalizing bench culture and fashion. The amount of outfits he has, the different ways he sits on the bench, his bored checking off his phone as we get blown out, just absolutely a treat to watch and pay $40 million a year

Timelord returning to play for his team vs Simmons choosing to sit this game out is just a perfect metaphor for this bullsh**

worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 3 vs Nets, Away, 4/23/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 3 vs Nets, Away, 4/23/22

Post by Ktron Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:44 pm

6'11 dpoy candidate Ben Simmons will also be back. That's a wash.

DPOY candidate? WTH have you been smoking? He hasn’t stopped anyone but himself this year.

We lose this one, then win the next four with Ben Simmons averaging a triple double

I think I falling for the Okie doke here. This has to be the same dude and he cannot be serious. If he is there needs to be an intervention

It looks bad, but why are people acting like this Celtics team is just 10x better? Did they not win G1 on a game winning layup and were we not up in both games late? It's time for KD/Kyrie to step the f*** up bc this is not some unbeatable team that's been blowing us out.

Hey, Good idea. if they only keep score when we have the lead and then stop. We’d be up 3-0 by now.

Bruce looks dumber and dumber for that comment everytime he gets stuffed

Blow up the team and build around Bruce Brown

Must win game and KD has 3 shots and hasn’t been to the line once…at least go down firing don’t just walk around out there waiting for the game to end…that’s coward sh**
-Wanda Durant

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down