Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4 vs Nets, Away, 4/25/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4 vs Nets, Away, 4/25/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4 vs Nets, Away, 4/25/22

Post by bobheckler Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:02 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/04/comments-from-other-side-nets-game-4.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I expect these to be hilarious, in a schadenfreude type of way.  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

I dont expect anything other then a blowout loss.

its clear from comments the players have given up on this coach/staff and have no desire to fight for them. they just want it to end and it needs to end.

they have no desire to go back to boston and have racial slurs, violent slurs, and bottle hurled at them.

The Pelicans won not 1 but 2 games vs the suns....  i mean.... come on.....

Honestly, us winning and pushing this to 6 would be bad.   A sweep is the mostly likely outcome to get Nash fired. which is really what we need to ever realistically compete

yep. as bad as this sounds, it's better to lose tonight then give Nash any daylight. He has to go.

At this point just end the suffering...Boston is better than I initially thought, but this was still a winnable series that Nash's season long actions have put out of reach.

What's left to root for today? 30 point blowout to make it even more obvious Nash has to go?

KD was not worth all the baggage. At least with LeBron you get a Championship. KD can't even get us to a Finals

Go home, fire Nash, trade Simmons, let Kyrie walk and start over.   Let this miserable season end, please. You can’t convince me this season wasn’t worse than 12-70 or any of the post-Boston trade seasons.

Simmons is the most untradeable player in NBA history right now.

Why should we care? The team and its star players don't. Barclays deserves to be empty tonight

It’ll be like a road game for sure.  Boston travels well and it's a short ride down

Flight to Cancun is ready for take-off

Lakers already have all the best rooms.

Kyrie is selfish (voice for the voiceless my Behind).Do not give this man a standard contract consider trading him
Ben Simmons what joke (the man is looking for attention like a hot girl that is getting old)! as someone said play him in the summer league
KD is no leader!
And this ladies and gentlemen is our core.

It almost feels like these guys are getting paid to throw the game with how bad they are playing and how bad the coaching staff has been. If you want to put a "positive spin", they are getting blackmailed to throw the game.

Simmons is collecting a paycheck to dress like a unicorn and flex on the sideline, and then when we could really use him, if for nothing else than a morale boost / reason to watch the game. He happens to "wake up with back soreness again". This would be fine, if he didn't have a history of this nonsense.

This game is done by quarter 3 expecting at least a 20 pts blowout!

Luka Doncic - calf strain, back for game 3
Robert Williams - surgically repaired torn meniscus, back in 4 weeks
Steph Curry - sprained ligament in foot, has come off the bench in the playoffs without missing a game
Joel Embiid - torn ligament in his thumb that will require surgery, playing through it
Ja Morant - knee injury, back for playoffs
Ben Simmons - hurt feelings, out entire season

Game 3: Couldn't get a lower bowl ticket unless you forked over a grand a seat.
Game 4: Come sit row E for 400 bucks!
Money speaks volumes about fan interest / faith in this team.

Without NYC Celtic fans it would be even half that.

Lol I can't believe I actually thought at one point that we could win a couple of titles. We'll be lucky to get to the conference finals with these dudes

ECF? They're getting embarrassed in round 1.

You know things are getting real bad when "We'll win this game! Book it!" crowd has gotten quiet.

we win tonight, then in boston   BOOK IT

I see the league sent Scott Foster to Brooklyn. That should help!  In the last 21 playoff games that Scott Foster had refereed (not game 1), the team behind in the series is 19-2. Including the 0-3 Raptors to the Sixers.

At a minimum, I hope that the Nets don't get blown out. Preferably, I'd just like to avoid the sweep.

C'mon guys. It's not over until is over! Time to step up KD and score 40 points

I wonder if Simmons will show his face tonight on the bench in another clown suit.

Nets are actually favourite to win lmao. Vegas knows the NBA want to extend this series   Scott Foster is the NBA’s fixer

Our season ends today boys and i can’t say I’m angry. I’ve coped with the fact that we are just overmatched & there’s nothing we can do.

100% going to feel like a Boston home game tonight.

NBA isn't going to let a sweep happen. They are going to milk this series.

Scott Foster is reffing the game. The last two games he reffed were the Raptors win where all of a sudden Philly didn’t get any foul shots, and last night’s Pelicans win over the Suns.   Expect early foul trouble for Tatum and/or Brown.   (MY NOTE:  Remember to say "Thank you, Scott Foster, for plugging us into the NBA's ICU unit by fouling out Tatum on BS)

Finish us off, Boston. Don't make us have to go back to your home.

Can we atleast get gentleman's sweeped  (MY NOTE:  Nope.  Chivalry is dead)

I might get destroyed for saying this… but Tatum’s streak that he’s on right now reminds me of that kawhi Leonard streak that made kawhi into the superstar that he is today

I’m excited to see Ben’s outfit for today

KD was only not trying games 1-3 so he could be a crucial part of the first 0-3 comeback

Boston can you just do me a favor and end it tonight, thanks Smile

I’m sorry guys don’t want to be negative but I think we’re going to lose bad tonight. This team is a circus right now in the media and KD hasn’t looked like himself at all. I hope we save face and don’t get swept but I just don’t see it

KD is a clown, just like Kyrie, just like Ben, just like Nash.    a three ring circus. we won't ever win with KD. I'd trade him for as many picks as we can get and blow this thing up as opposed to wasting our time watching this sh**show

I can’t believe there is a player less likable than Irving and both are on my team.

Oh wait Nash did make a change, he has a team wearing a different color uniform.

refs are calling everything on the nets

Scott foster got greased by the celtics da**

Refs are trash

Calling KD a top 10 player of all time is a f***ing joke. Joined a 73 team win, after choking a 3-1 lead to them.

Jaylen Brown looks like someone asked a 4 year old to draw Harden from memory.

if we got this kd the rest of the series we'd legit be up 3-0. I have no idea where hes been.

these refs are out of hand. Ridiculous.

Refs want the nets outta here

This is a disaster. Refs are **** us over.    But we also just suck.

Ben not even on the bench? Guess it's taking him a while to pick his outfit today.

Would anybody be upset if Simmons suffered a career ending injury and had to retire?

The reffing has been so one sided against us all season but this is extra egregious

Scott Foster has putt his life savings on 4-0 celtics the f***ing rat

Simmons and Kyrie need to retire in shame

8 vs 5 right now

Grant Williams is DPOY

KD just got shut down by Grant Williams. I think I'm done.

Can we just stop trying to feed KD in the midpost? It's a disaster any time we do.

We did this for three games and it worked , for Celtics but worked Laughing

I hate all the Celtics roles players bro: Grant Williams, Derrick White, Theis, they all just pi** me off

Make up calls now

Scott foster with the equal opportunity trash calls

boston is just a much better team. that's all there is to it.

The refs have absolutely gotten in every players head in 6 minutes

Kyrie is GONE after this year.... hes already mentally checked out

adam silver called up scott foster today to end this series quick i guess

Bro we are straight a**, stop blaming the refs

Grant Williams is an exceptional defender

Grant Williams being prime Kawhi defensively this series is very telling about our offense

Grant Williams has such a punchable face

We’re getting beat off the dribble by Marcus Smart lol

Refs only sending claxton to the line because they know he can’t make em, feels bad man

Boston is playing like trash and their winning

The fouls like last game are helping Boston. Boston gets to play physical, but Nets can't.

What is the point of being a superstar if you can get molested by Grant Williams directly in front of a ref and see no justice

Stan Van Gundy sounds like he's auditioning for the Nets coaching job lol

I can't believe Dragic couldn't box out Rob Williams...

KD is getting pushed around by Peyton Pritchard out there Laughing

Gotta attack Theis. Get him in foul trouble too

Maybe I’ll regret this, but timelord is violently overrated.

Nets shooting 53%, Celtics shooting only 43% yet up by 4, not a good sign

All of us spending time on this GT feels like that band on Titanic playing while the ship is slowly sinking into the ocean.

Tatum just scored 8 straight points take a da** timeout Nash?

Tatum or Brown just hit every jump shot everytime the Nets come close. Actually ridiculous

Gotta attack Tatum.. he has two fouls

I hope Nash has practiced attacking that Pritchard dude

I think we're winning tonight since the pressure is mostly off, everyone knows who's winning this series. Our guys will get to keep a small part their pride and the Celtics will get to stomp us in front of their home crowd

Its so quiet. Must be nice for visiting teams to come play here and be reminded of the bubble

I despise Jaylen Brown dude just hits every difficult shot

Tatum abusing Kyrie

Boston 24 rebounds. Nets 13. Who wants this game more?

I do not understand why the Celtics have gone off of Tatum on KD every possession but it's made his looks significantly easier.

the Brooklyn Nets traded Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries, Kris Joseph, Keith Bogans and MarShon Brooks, first-round picks in 2014, 2016, the rights to swap first-round picks in 2017 — and last but not least, their 2018 first-round pick.  Just reading that makes me ill.

And nets will be called for a foul right after the timeout. Everytime we get a run. Foul.

My theory is that Adam silver hates Kyrie and is taking it out on the Nets

On a real note Grant Williams has been playing out of his mind. He’s been an anchor on defense for Boston

I swear smart has shot like 50% from 3 this series   (MY NOTE:  He actually was 10-32.  He's just in your head, just like he got into KD's)

People really thought Scott Foster would rig it for KD and Kyrie lol. It’s like they don’t actually watch this team

Refs 100% have been told to make sure this doesn't go back to Boston. Not that they've needed any help.

Grant Williams shooting improvement has honestly been impressive

This is gonna sound like a hating comment but Jaylen Brown is not that good, we just have 6’2 dudes guarding him

Every time we get near to the Celtics, they manage to go on a run and pull away. Game 3 was the exact same

Kyrie may not produce on the court, but at least he's an enormous f***ing headache off of it.

Smart just throws himself to the court all the time

Grant Williams is killing us LMAO. And Kyrie is scared of getting his sh** stuffed

Omg , a other wide open 3 for Williams , omg I’m so surprisedddddddd!!!

Grant Williams is like the Celtics secret weapon. This dude just drills every 3 he takes

How is this fatso grant Williams killing us

Kyrie is such an idiot. Triple teaming Tatum and giving Williams an open 3.

How they torched by grant, bro built llike a refrigerator

Kyrie single handed ruined this team.

Boston is playing like sh**. Claxton free throws away from being right in this.

Celtics are losing next round once they face an nba team that has an actual wing on the roster.

I just heard Nash's halftime speech. Here I'll transcribed it for everyone.
Steve Nash: ::Claps hands enthusiastically:: Come on guys more effort. We're getting killed on the glass. Patty, Seth we need some boards. Ben you're looking old out there..
Durant: Ben Simmons aint playing tonight
Steve Nash: That's news to me. Who is the light skin big man that's been playing for us?
Blake Griffin: That was me coach.
Steve Nash: My bad. I didn't mean to put you in the game. Hey LaMarcus we're going to need you in the 2nd half... to make a Dunkin Donuts run. Chocolate Glazed please.

I don’t know this Grant Williams guy but he has a very punchable face. Reminds me of Glen Davis.

I see narcissist Kyrie has a new thing, not taking end of quarter heaves

Irving cannot score because the basketball is not flat

Simmons didn't even show up? Should have traded kyrie instead of harden

Tatum acts like he’s getting hacked out there but he’s just soft as he**

Durant what a loser

The only way to mask our embarrassment is if the Sixers somehow lose the series and it’s doc and 3-1 leads. Then Harden will be somehow more down bad than us

Daniel Theis having 4 fouls is actually a bad thing for the Nets

Clax said he didn't want go back to Boston

Celtics should just heck the he** out of Claxton

Hot take: Theis has made more of an impact than timelord

Celtics are totally in control of this game.

The Celtics kept their rotation players even through their struggles. It’s a good lesson for the Nets

Bruce Brown can't guard Tatum and he has 2 points for the game.

Simmons would have imploded and quit tonight anyway. Imagine Simmons at the line with Claxton and Drum. Would have said his back hurt mid free throw.

Anyone else notice how petty the celtics are not letting any shots go in after a whistle

not petty it’s smart, getting in our players heads and not letting them see any shots go down. All the greats do it

EVERY TIME we come back its Tatum or Brown hitting a f***ing 3, I'm sick

Udoka could outcoach Nash in a literal heartbeat while Nash is trying to figure out if he should take a timeout after a 293938-0 Celtics run

Tatum owns us I’m sorry man

I cannot wait until the next series where someone taller than 6'2 guards Jaylen Brown. I'm not even joking

DONT LEAVE GRANT WILLIAMS

Tatum is such a dog, really wish we had the opportunity to draft him

Game over, we let Tatum have target practice against all our midgets and now he's hot

Thought we'd get some ref help tonight as all the celtics fans were alluding to. Guess silver wants this sh** over.

How good is Tatum?

Too good

I don’t think we’re going fishing. What if we fall off the edge of the Earth?

This Boston team is just way better than us.

What the he** is Tatum complaining about. Someone needs to knock him on his a**

Well, this season was a disaster but at least Kyrie got to be a voice for the voiceless, right? smh.

The lowest point in our franchises history by faaaaaaar

That low point was trading all the future picks for an old a** Paul pierce and KG. This is probably second

Boston has ended every quarter in every game on a run

Even worse to get torched by a nets pick in in tatum, crazy

welp now it’s just time to root against the celtics the rest of the playoffs

Why y'all even mad? Be happy Boston is giving us the mercy kill

Udoka was really on our bench last year and we let him go 🤣🤣

Nets are 0-3 in forcing game 5s😭. That was salt in the wound

Seriously, smart and Horford have hit EVERY big three the whole series

I think it’s time we breakout plan B, have kyrie sit on KDs shoulders and just have him camp at the rim

Real talk: Bucks Celtics 2nd round who are you guys rooting for? Both teams that have beat us these past two years now.

A meteor to crash onto the court

I got to think we root for Celtics, I still hate them less then bucks

I like Kyrie's strategy of hiding in plain sight, can't get the ball if you don't get open

It sucks that the only way this team has a chance is if Tatum fouls out

Tatum is so good. You just have to respect him he's been amazing

5 on Tatum? Oh my. I think they lose this challenge.

I really can’t believe I paid for express shipping to have my Ben Simmons jersey arrive today just for this sh**

Tatum is good but he's also becoming a huge crybaby.

I hate Tatum. Add this MFer to my list. He’s a good looking kid but his face is still slappable

Smart deserves an Oscar for that flop

Gotta foul Tatum out ASAP

Kyrie mailing it in, he’s doesn’t wanna go back to Boston to get ridiculed even more.

And the Rockets have our draft pics. F*** THISSS!!!

SOMEONE CHECK BIG AL FOR STEROIDS

I hate Smart, but I would of loved to sign him last year. He’s that edge player this team is missing. Too many soft a** players on this team.

Can Tatum create space without pushing off?

Lol nets are garbage

Scott Foster has the fix in  bye bye tatum

Tatum gone - this is the opportunity given by Scott Foster!

Can't lie.. that was a terrible call on Tatum

Makeup calls on Tatum for the last game.

This sh** definitely rigged in our favor 😂

Scott Foster trying to win us this game.

Scott Foster is gonna make his money, but he will go down as the most disgraceful ref in NBA history. Normal fans want to see the best players play, the NBA wants more money via extending the series

Foster singlehandedly keeping us in this thing

Lmao Kyrie watching as horford swoops in for the board. Get that bozo off this team

simmons forcing a trade in 3….

I can understand losing the series, but I can’t understand getting swept.

Swept by the Celtics throw this whole team in the trash 🧹 🗑

Scott foster really tried to gift wrap this one too

Kyrie grinning like an idiot… show some despondency, would have been a different season if he was committed to the team
(MY NOTE:  Haven't you heard?  He wants to be a player/coach/GM next year)

Can't expect emotional intelligence from a flat-earthing, covid-denying, Alvin and the Chipmunks lookin' a**.

Kyrie really is a cancer. He's ruined everyteam he's gone to

He's the undisputed franchise killer.

Also Marcus smart dominates kyrie. Dominated his dumb a**

When is Smart going to be a free agent?

These guys better be f***ing ready for game 5!! Nets in 9!!!

Theis and especially Horford were the difference makers throughout this series

Not even Scott Foster could help. The Nets have hit a new low.

When do we get the breaking news banner that Ben Simmons is now ready for game 5?

Boston fans did warn Brooklyn about Kyrie.

Thanks Kyrie for a wonderful season, hope your not on this team next season. Bring Simmons with you.

Even if we played 7 games against the Celtics, we would lose every single one!

Scott foster’s 19-2 record in close out games is in shambles

Scott foster got no help on the court! These bum nets players ruining his generational performance

He tried his best. Gave more of an effort than Kyrie did it seemed

Lol the refs tried to keep it close but the Nets still can't win

Foster gave it all but sadly it wasn't enough.

That last foul on Tatum is the clearest evidence of match fixing

Doesn't feel great that the 3 players Boston took with the Nets picks went a combined 71/16/19 tonight

Even scott foster Coudnt save this team. Only sweep inthe league. Rough

Welp, at least we swept the season series against the Knicks…

Tatum>kd

And the Rockets have our picks!!! They made out like bandits. Were gonna suck for a good while smh

Boston slapped Lucky-stomping, anti-vax, Ramadan Kyrie out of the playoffs… maybe he needs to burn a whole sage plantation.

Don’t worry guys, you’re about to be clowned for just a few days until Doc becomes the first coach in the NBA history to blow a 3-0 lead. Ben stays winning

My prediction is Philly blows their 3-0 series lead and then Harden is traded for Simmons.

Laker fan coming in peace. Chill with us in Cancun, fellow pre-season conference favorite.

Celtics going to be in he** when they realize Brooklyn is the only team that leaves everybody open and doesn’t rebound

I will say Tatum was the best player on the floor in this series.

Jason Tatum is real tho. F***in A. Gotta respect.

Give credit where credit is due. They were the better team offensively and defensively. They scored and defended when it mattered.

nah the celtics are a beast. theyll take anyone that isnt a full powered suns team but the suns are gonna lose before that anyway

Scott Foster was the only good player on the Nets today

The Nets sold their culture for Kyrie Irving just to get swept by the team he left composed of their own coach and draft picks 😂😂😂😂

I've become a Celtics fan. I really like their defense.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down