Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car

4 posters

Go down

Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car Empty Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:05 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/celtics-aaron-nesmith-surprises-mother-231306667.html

Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car

Justin Leger
Thu, June 10, 2021, 4:13 PM

Aaron Nesmith shared an unforgettable moment with his mother on Thursday.

The Boston Celtics rookie surprised his mom with a brand new Kia and thanked her with a heartfelt message on Instagram.

"THANK YOU MOM!! For all you do. My brother and I never take what you do for granted❤ Thank you to @kiausa for making this special moment possible," Nesmith wrote.

You can watch the video here.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9IQCeHJg9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Well done, kid.

Nesmith's Celtics teammates Jayson Tatum and Tremont Waters were just as touched by the moment as the rest of us.

Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car Screen%20Shot%202021-06-10%20at%207.30.56%20PM

Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car Screen%20Shot%202021-06-10%20at%207.30.44%20PM

Nesmith, drafted 14th overall by the Celtics in 2020, played 46 games for Boston during his rookie campaign. After a slow start to the season, the Vanderbilt product developed into a difference-maker in the C's rotation, especially on the defensive end of the floor.

Nesmith turns 22 years old on Oct. 16.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car Empty Re: Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:44 pm

Just what I love a kid who appreciates all his Mom has done for him. I have one of those too. Love it
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car Empty Re: Celtics' Aaron Nesmith surprises mother with new car

Post by dboss Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:18 pm

Way to go!

Danny can never be blamed for not drafting quality young men.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:04 am

This kid is going to be next Ray Allen/Klay Thompson

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down