RosalieTCeltics
dboss
gyso
cowens/oldschool
prakash
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

There's no doubt now: Brad Stevens was fired as Celtics coach - Page 3 Empty Re: There's no doubt now: Brad Stevens was fired as Celtics coach

Post by worcester Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:55 am

Just became meaningless, probably because there is no other topic as important as good Italian cooking!
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

There's no doubt now: Brad Stevens was fired as Celtics coach - Page 3 Empty Re: There's no doubt now: Brad Stevens was fired as Celtics coach

Post by BingBang! Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:07 pm

worcester wrote:Just became meaningless, probably because there is no other topic as important as good Italian cooking!
Any recommendations in the Worcester area for pasta e fagioli? Vitello scallopinin?
BingBang!
BingBang!

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:18 pm

I moved to Florida in 1982, so I don't know where to eat Italian in Worcester anymore.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:28 pm

I'm glad the conversation turned to the unifying issue of Italian cooking. Few of us, I think, came here to debate politics. There are plenty of groups where those who are into their feelings about such things can express their beliefs. I can't help saying, however, that I consider stating that the NBA needs more black head coaches is a far cry from advocating " quota systems", a term that betrays a certain perspective to begin with. As to the topic of Italian cooking, I make a mean putanesca, a dish which folks seem either to love or hate. I make it with tuna, instead of anchovies, for my daughter and her husband, because they are lacking in gustatory adventurism.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:48 pm

Puttanesca...I thought it had something to do with ladies of the night!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/pasta-puttanesca-recipe-1911181

worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:09 pm

worcester wrote:Puttanesca...I thought it had something to do with ladies of the night!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/pasta-puttanesca-recipe-1911181

that's what they say.  something they could throw together in a hurry between liasons
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:12 pm

Something easy to putta on the stove
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 am

I wouldn’t mind hearing of some good Italian places in Boston, I got a great place in NYC, Gino’s at 83rd and 1st. One of my go to spots for real vintage Italian for years, tiny place maybe 6-8 tables. The first 5 years I went here all I ordered was their veal parmigiana, it was so perfect, juicy and flavorful; easily the best veal I ever had. Their sauce/gravy is perfect, as are their meatballs, eggplant parmigiana and linguine with red clam sauce....finally tried some other dishes there and also great pizza!!! Also great calamari and my wife loves the artichoke, she swears by it, but that’s not my dish lol.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:47 am

For those on the board that have met me, you know I know my food lol

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:55 am

worcester wrote:Something easy to putta on the stove
I resemble that remark
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3