+5
Sam
jeb
Nycelt84
sinus007
Matty
9 posters

Go down

the unofficial Now i hate miami/espn/king nothing more than the lakers thread Empty the unofficial Now i hate miami/espn/king nothing more than the lakers thread

Post by Matty Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Yup, never thought i'd say i hated another team more than the lakers.. or another player more than Kobe. espn is even gaining ground on catching up with nazism as an hated entity.. but im starting to think i could cheer on the lakers in the finals if they were playing miami.

lol, the "Heat Index"

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69415/20101004/espn_launching_the_heat_index/
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

the unofficial Now i hate miami/espn/king nothing more than the lakers thread Empty Re: the unofficial Now i hate miami/espn/king nothing more than the lakers thread

Post by sinus007 Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi,
I don't hate Lakers and I don't hate Heat. I just wish with all my heart the Heat will fall on their face: there got to be some kind of karma.
As for Heat vs Lakers - I'll be rooting for LAL, the first time for me.
As for the "Heat index" - the same crap as their Insider, milking money.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

the unofficial Now i hate miami/espn/king nothing more than the lakers thread Empty Re: the unofficial Now i hate miami/espn/king nothing more than the lakers thread

Post by Matty Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:59 pm

ive had visions today of me in l.a. at the finals (lakers/heat) in Celtics green holding a sign up that says
Beat L.A.!
Beat L.A.!
Beat L.A.!

but having all that crossed out and underneath the sign saying "beat Miami"
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycelt84 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:30 pm

ESPN has gone so overboard with this Heat filth that unfortunately it looks like any other team including the hated Lakers winning the title would be more bearable than the Heat.

Nycelt84

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

i wish we had brain scalabine still. remember his press conference after winning the title in '08?
"questions for me? Ok i got questions for you all..."

gosh after next yrs ecf's i'd love to have him aboard talking about taking down Miami..
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 pm

If the Heat win it we will all LONG for the Laker days. They are 8 trey chumps. But I like our Celts to unravel their fragile little egos.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:45 am

Welcome to the board, NYCelt84. Enjoy the season.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 am

Wow, it's interesting how short-term emotions can influence long-term values.

I don't think of it in terms of hatred. But you'll all have to pardon me if I don't ever want another team to share the championship leadership with the Celtics.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:10 am

sam

me either but i respect the lakers...can only speak for me.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 am

Jeb,

Respect's a different story. I've always respected them and felt that, if there were no Lakers, the Celtics story would be rather lackluster and, in fact, there might now be no NBA. I just don't want them or any other team catching the Celtics in number of championships.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 pm

http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2010/08/video-dwyane-wade-blocking-taunting-children.html

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by rickdavisakaspike Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Dang! He almost took that kid's head off.

Zipadeedoodah, zipadeeday, my oh my, there's something rotten in Dade (County, that is).

First, I question Lebron's heart and brain. Now, I question DWade's brain. Anyone who works with kids knows how sensitive and impressionable they are. If Wade had let those kids dribble by him, or, swung and missed at those blocks, that would have been worrisome. Put this in the scouting report: pressure Wade constantly and force him to think on his feet. His decision-making is suspect.

rickdavisakaspike

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Watch the Heat lose tonight Very Happy
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Sam

I dont either (want anyone to catch the Celts). The only two parts of the Lakers I still just cant stand are Gasol (for his constant flopping) and Jackson for obvious reasons. The Heat ? I don t really feel one way or the other about Wade- Bosh but I think James is a bad seed and Needs to be humbled. If the Lakers and Heat should meet in the finals I will pull for the Lakes and the decision is easy for me. Hell having met Sky and MG and spoken so often to tj it has led me to understand the other side more and more.

Anyway man here we go! it's almost game time.

Jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycelt84 Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 am

Sam wrote:Jeb,

Respect's a different story. I've always respected them and felt that, if there were no Lakers, the Celtics story would be rather lackluster and, in fact, there might now be no NBA. I just don't want them or any other team catching the Celtics in number of championships.

Sam

I have resigned myself to the possibility that the Lakers might either tie or surpass the Celtics in championships sometime in the next coming years. I actually thought they would do it after winning 3 straight from '00-'02 but then Shaq and Kobe of course had their falling out.

I don't sweat them doing it because even if they do the Celtics will still be my team and they'll still be number 1 in my book.

Nycelt84

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 pm

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69439/20101006/lebron_unwilling_to_be_a_follower/

now King Nothing is not a follower, and cant defer to anyone else...

ummmmm uh huh, yeaaaaah. Too late son. Ego is still there though i see. Laughing
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:11 pm

yeah matty i saw that. he sure seemed deferential when it counted agin the mighty celts
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:57 am

Matty wrote: ive had visions today of me in l.a. at the finals (lakers/heat) in Celtics green holding a sign up that says
Beat L.A.!
Beat L.A.!
Beat L.A.!

but having all that crossed out and underneath the sign saying "beat Miami"

Matty-

That's a great image. Might be the only time you'd ever get cheered at staples wearing the green, but the sign would be a huge hit.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:00 am

Matty wrote: Yup, never thought i'd say i hated another team more than the lakers.. or another player more than Kobe. espn is even gaining ground on catching up with nazism as an hated entity.. but im starting to think i could cheer on the lakers in the finals if they were playing miami.

lol, the "Heat Index"

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69415/20101004/espn_launching_the_heat_index/

ESPN has taken jock-sniffing to a heretofore unthinkable extreme. Completely pathetic.

Never seen anything like it. Except maybe in a Leni Riefenstahl propaganda film, errrrrr, documentary.

babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:14 am

jeb65 wrote:
Sam

I dont either (want anyone to catch the Celts). The only two parts of the Lakers I still just cant stand are Gasol (for his constant flopping) and Jackson for obvious reasons. The Heat ? I don t really feel one way or the other about Wade- Bosh but I think James is a bad seed and Needs to be humbled. If the Lakers and Heat should meet in the finals I will pull for the Lakes and the decision is easy for me. Hell having met Sky and MG and spoken so often to tj it has led me to understand the other side more and more.

Anyway man here we go! it's almost game time.

Jeb

Jeb and Sam-

I am the mirror image of Jeb on this one. Even though I think the Cs are a much tougher matchup for the Lakers and have a much better chance of beating LA than the Heat, I hate Lebron so much that I want to see him humiliated by the old school warriors in green.

And even though if the Cs are in the Finals, it opens up the possibility of the Cs getting # 18 and keeping the title count just out of reach, I will be cheering for the Cs vs Lebron this year, just like I was last year.

Because Lebronze and his adoring media sycophants make me ill. I don't like some of the Cs, but I respect them all, and if they win they are worthy champions, as they showed in '08.

But Lebron I have no respect for and I absolutely detest him and his air of entitlement. The Cs have earned the respect that is due them. Lebron has earned nothing.

LA and Boston will always be linked together as the clashing titans of the sport. And I agree with you guys that each team validates the other's success. There is no great accomplishment without great adversity, and these teams are each other's greatest obstacles.

But I hope that between our two teams, we can team up and keep Lebron ringless for his entire career. That would be sweet.

babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:15 am

By the way, guys, do you think Lebron has put us all on his list by now ?
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down