beat
Matty
Sam
gyso
mulcogiseng
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads Empty Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 am

Somebody had to do it, why not me? LOL
I'm off to the VA hospital in Tucson for a broncoscopy. They are trying to find out what is growing in my left lung. Right now the possibilities are malignant tumor, TB, MAI, or the more likely Valley Fever. This has been going on for three months now and I just want to know what I got! oh well, Doc has returned to the fold, PP has opted out, so we will all learn a little more about the CBA. It really looks like they have set things up for a return trip to the Finals Who else will return? Time will tell and time flies. when yur havin fun LOL take care I'll be back home this afternoon.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads Empty Re: Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads

Post by gyso Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 am

mulcogi,

I hope everything works out for you and you have a quick recovery.

LOL back at you!! As you said, someone had to do it.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads Empty Re: Unofficial Thread on everything not covered by all the Official Threads

Post by Sam Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:35 am

Mulcogi,

All the best during your hospital visit. This board has a lot of energy, which is now being applied to looking for the best possible news for you. Please keep us informed.

Later,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 am

Mulcogi,
hope all is well my freind.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 am

Mulcog,

Hope everything works out. I'm saying a prayer! Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 am

mulcog

We need you.............Perk is out!!

beat

PS

Sam, time to ditch the avatars!!
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 am

I don't know, Beat. I'm sort of getting attached to Elgin's ass,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Sam wrote:I don't know, Beat. I'm sort of getting attached to Elgin's ass,

Sam

sam,

Thanks Sam. It's gonna take me weeks to get that image out of head now.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoopdeedoo Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Mulcogi,

Take care and think positive while we send good Karma thru the web for you.

Hoop
Hoopdeedoo
Hoopdeedoo

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Mulcogi, wishing you the best.

Sam, I'm with BobH, that image will be hard to shake!

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Let us know how things work out. All the best.

Jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 am

Howdy,
I'd have responded sooner but still trying to get over Sam and Elgin's ass. LOL Still nothing definitive. the Doc said yesterday that the mass in my lung is quite large but the stain tests came back negative. Waiting on the cultures from the biopsies but that will take a couple more weeks. Im into my third month with this but all bets are still on valley fever since I am getting better thanx to my herbs that I take. No sign yet that its cancer but can't be ruled out at this time. thanx for all the kind thoughts
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 am

mulcogiseng wrote:Howdy,
I'd have responded sooner but still trying to get over Sam and Elgin's ass. LOL Still nothing definitive. the Doc said yesterday that the mass in my lung is quite large but the stain tests came back negative. Waiting on the cultures from the biopsies but that will take a couple more weeks. Im into my third month with this but all bets are still on valley fever since I am getting better thanx to my herbs that I take. No sign yet that its cancer but can't be ruled out at this time. thanx for all the kind thoughts

mulcogi,

Well, no news is better than bad news, I suppose. I'm glad the herbs are helping.

You have enough to worry about, the Sam-and-Elgin's-ass thing is just rubbing salt into a wound. Go to your "happy place". Think about cowen's avatar, think about cowen's avatar, think about...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:44 am

Thanks for the update, Mulcogi. Hang in there. Here's to the herbs.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoopdeedoo Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Mulcogi,

I'm glad something is helping. I have a friend who swears by his herb. err I mean stuff.

Take care and feel better,
Hoop
Hoopdeedoo
Hoopdeedoo

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Howdy,
Just got the results of my latest ct scan back yesterday and the growth in my left lung is considerably smaller. After nearly six months, 2 xrays, 2 ct scans, a bhronchoscopy, 8 biopsies, blood work and everything else they did I still don't know what was wrong but at least I am getting better. LOL looking forward to my trip to New England Sep 30-Oct12. take care and thanx to all
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Mulcogi,

Good news, continued best wishes and hope your NE trip is the absolute best!

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 pm

mulcogiseng wrote:Howdy,
Just got the results of my latest ct scan back yesterday and the growth in my left lung is considerably smaller. After nearly six months, 2 xrays, 2 ct scans, a bhronchoscopy, 8 biopsies, blood work and everything else they did I still don't know what was wrong but at least I am getting better. LOL looking forward to my trip to New England Sep 30-Oct12. take care and thanx to all

mulcogi,

Wonderful news. I couldn't be happier for you.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 am

Mulcogi

I am so happy to hear things are getting better for you. Stay positive my friend.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:23 am

Mulcogi,

That is great to hear! I hope you stay strong and healthy.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Glad to hear your good news. Take care of yourself, if you don't who will???
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Mulcogiseng, Good news that the tumor is negative for cancer and is shrinking. Next week I´m going to send you my book X-Rayed to Death about the harmful effects of CT scans and the simple nutritional steps anyone can take to prevent/repair damage from them.

Last edited by worcester on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled from)
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Mulcogi,

Big deal! LOL

Seriously, that's fabulous news! Congratulations, and keep it up.

Any chance you'll be in the Boston area during your trip? It would be great to get together and buy you lunch.

Super news!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Sam
Thanx, As it stands now its 4 dayz in Vt then pick up my parents in SNH for the drive to Maine via America's Stonehenge at Mystery Hill in Salem NH. (went there right after they opened in late 50's [probably to celebrate a Celtics championship lol] and want to check it out again) then 3 dayz with my kids in Maine so doesn't look like I can this trip.Will probably stay an extra day for my son then drive my parents back to NC before flying back here. Can I get a raincheck? Nothing an olde hippie likes better than a stockpile of free lunches.
Worcester: will look forward to seeing it. I usually take ginseng at time of any radiation, and mebbe some algas marinas. But take greatest faith in the plate of enchilada's con queso. lol
thanx to all almost back to normal for quiet activities, or whatever passes for normal for me.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Mulcogi,

Wow, you're really staying north. You ought to enjoy spectacular foliage. Have a great time enjoying your family.

the raincheck's always available.

Stay well, and have a safe trip.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next