NYCelt
gyso
RosalieTCeltics
Shamrock1000
dboss
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Source: New England Patriots cut Cam Newton; Mac Jones to start - Page 2 Empty Re: Source: New England Patriots cut Cam Newton; Mac Jones to start

Post by NYCelt Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Ktron wrote:
NYCelt wrote:
Ktron wrote:I also hope Big Mac has that special sauce (I kill me) to get us going again.

Ktron, Ktron, Ktron…

Wrong sauce my man. Wrong sauce.

Buffalo wings, extra crispy, Frank’s Red Hot wing sauce.

When Josh and the boys beat… err, play the Pats twice this year, you’re going to need some nice, hot, wing sauce.

I live a reasonably short drive East of Highmark Stadium. Monday night game, December 6, I’ll make you the same standing offer I’ve made in the past to gyso and 112288 (let’s apply that to any Hoodie fan). You get yourself up here. We take in the game and tailgate at the stadium or catch it in our home-theater here. I’ll supply the wings, beef-on-weck, and some donuts from Paula’s. We’ll get you over to our side.

Bill’s Mafia. Go Bills!
 Ha Ha! Sounds good to me. I was more of a Brady fan anyway. I just left Buffalo/Rochester the other day. Love to make it back up that way before the weather says stay put. Frank’s Hot wing sauce is the best!!!

I'm outside Rochester in Fairport. Just let me know if you're out this way!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Source: New England Patriots cut Cam Newton; Mac Jones to start - Page 2 Empty Re: Source: New England Patriots cut Cam Newton; Mac Jones to start

Post by Ktron Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:30 pm

NYCelt wrote:
Ktron wrote:
NYCelt wrote:
Ktron wrote:I also hope Big Mac has that special sauce (I kill me) to get us going again.

Ktron, Ktron, Ktron…

Wrong sauce my man. Wrong sauce.

Buffalo wings, extra crispy, Frank’s Red Hot wing sauce.

When Josh and the boys beat… err, play the Pats twice this year, you’re going to need some nice, hot, wing sauce.

I live a reasonably short drive East of Highmark Stadium. Monday night game, December 6, I’ll make you the same standing offer I’ve made in the past to gyso and 112288 (let’s apply that to any Hoodie fan). You get yourself up here. We take in the game and tailgate at the stadium or catch it in our home-theater here. I’ll supply the wings, beef-on-weck, and some donuts from Paula’s. We’ll get you over to our side.

Bill’s Mafia. Go Bills!
 Ha Ha! Sounds good to me. I was more of a Brady fan anyway. I just left Buffalo/Rochester the other day. Love to make it back up that way before the weather says stay put. Frank’s Hot wing sauce is the best!!!

I'm outside Rochester in Fairport. Just let me know if you're out this way!

Definitely! I helped birth 103.9 WDKX back in the 70’s Yeah i’m a old head. lol. We produce the Rochester Soul Fest every year in August at Frontier stadium. (had Boyz II Men his year). I’ll reach out.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2