Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 10/25/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 10/25/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 10/25/21

Post by bobheckler Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:31 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/10/comments-from-other-side-hornets-102521.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

With or without jaylen brown they're getting punked today buzz buzz

4-0 baby. Boston has got no chance

Boston has looked bad so far, I think we win big tonight.

Hot take but we are just a better team than the Celtics when healthy...they have two individual great talents but the team isn't well built and our role players are way better. We should win this game. (MY NOTE: Our bench has been playing very well)

Yeah, I like Brown & Tatum, but neither are great passers and Tatum has tunnel vision. They really miss having other playmakers, like Hayward on that team. (MY NOTE: I don't miss having the cadaver of Gordon Hayward on this team. Furthermore, we had 33 assists vs 26 for them. Miles Bridges, the player one of the nexy poster claimed was the best wing on the floor, had 3 assists. "Tunnel vision" Tatum had 8 and Brown had 3. So FO...)

Not to be controversial but Miles Bridges is clearly the best wing player in this matchup. Let's make it 4-0 baby (MY NOTE:
That's not controversial, that's delusional)

Without Kemba, we should have no remorse about dragging they Celtics through the dirt. (MY NOTE: More living in the past.)

I am expecting a tough game Celtics is the first team who can match our pace.

I have not watched the Celtics yet this season, but according to last season, the entitled Jayson Tatum often walked the ball up the as a play-making guard, then immediately transform as an ISO looking to score.

Hayward's first game against Boston.. all three games last year happened in like a 3 week span when he was out.

Gordon has been pretty bad on d this season

It's hard work having the first 82-0 season but someone's gotta do it

I had a Devontae jersey I wanted to rock but they shipped him out to the Pels smh. Bad juju if I wear it tonight to Celts game?

I still wear my Kemba shirt and it's been years. Idk.

I saw a Kaminsky and a Batum jersey opening night. You’ll be fine.

If it makes you feel better I will be wearing an Adam Morrison jersey tonight cause he’s the greatest.

Let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that we no longer have to watch Kemba play in freakin Boston

So now I can fully hate the Boston Celtics with no remorse again!

I like this new thing we're doing where we actually start the game with a lead

Hayward finally gets a whistle! and not against him lmao

let Smart shoot all game

I'm glad Kemba's gone from Boston, I can go back to rooting against them

I'm feeling a 60 point game from Gordon tonight.

Jabari Parker is still alive

Jabari always torches us i feel

Jabari carrying the Celtics rn

If it wasn't for Parker we'd be up by 10pts. Jabari freaking Parker!!

Man the end of the quarter was straight bs lol. Parker who hasn't played all year comes in 4/4(3/3 3pt) and the masked back up pg is hitting 3s, Williams gets a crazy bounce 3. Ridiculous

We really gonna lose to Jabari huh

Jabari Parker doing that to us right now is unacceptable 😤😤

I'd really appreciate it if we did NOT let Jabri friggen Parker have a career night.

I really don't like that Melo got that 3rd foul so early in the quarter. He's lucky he didn't get a Flagrant.

I like to think that if you took someone from a deserted island that has never seen or heard of basketball before and put them in Nick Richards' body that within 2 weeks the basketball results would be better than actual Nick Richards.

If the Celtics didn’t have Tatum they’d be the worst team in the league

I guess Jabari is the super scrub for this game even if he was a top five pick once upon a time.

I hate the celtics announcers (MY NOTE: I had the Charlotte feed. The PBP guy needs to up his daily lithium dosage)

Robert Williams looks like he eats babies.

Tatum really be a problem. I was hoping for his Knicks preformance tonight, but beating him at his best is cool too

Man oh man Tatum is straight up heat

Might want to guard Tatum☹

celtics would be so a** without tatum

Really don’t particularly like the Celtics or Jabari Parker

Celtics look tired

We should have a good shot at this game. We have guys who can guard Tatum and Brown to some extent. No one else on that team scares me.

I feel pretty good about this game still. Tatum will get his points. To be up by 2, they needed Jabari Parker.

How has our D been

What’s defense?

Jaylen brown just attempted a murder

Man so many Celtics fans. Was the Hive always like this, with certain team’s fans, even in the glory days of the early 90s?

Ahhh no hope Tatum is okay

Wtf is Hayward's deal?

Hayward not earning his money this game

Can we take Gordon out the game. The dude is playing like trash .

Trade Gordon for Ben Simmons. (MY NOTE: Went from "he's going for 60" to "he's trash". And you couldn't get Simmons for Gordon, and nobody is giving up much for Simmons, so there)

We goooootta put a little stop on tatum

Man you have to feel bad for poorly run franchises fans like the Celtics (MY NOTE: Wuh? Fans of a team owned and run by MJ are talking smack about any franchise that has made it to the 2nd round of of the playoffs?!)

Eric: Ish is quicker than small town gossip!!

can tatum stop w his aimbot

Tatum is too good at basketball

Can’t keep scoring on us if you just foul the he** out of him

Ok it was a foul dude you didn't get hit with a hammer

He got him on the head but it wasn’t malicious

That's a flagrant 8 days to Sunday lol, y'all are acting way too homery here.

Apparently the Boston commentators are Hornets homers then…

Celtic shooters colder than a high school football playoff game in Wilkes County

messy hair gordon is actually elite

Man the refs are really against us tonight.

Honestly nah I think theyve been slightly been better towards us tonight compared to Boston

Refs have done everything in their power this game to try and f*** the Hornets out of 4-0

Refs have been kinder to the Hornets this game.

Refs trying to give this one to Boston

Wait we're playing well enough that the Celtics have resorted to Hack-a-Plumlee? That's hilarious

Worst part of all of this is that refs are not trying to give the W to the Celtics, they're just this bad

Are the Celtics really trying to b**ch about a call after how the last five minutes have transpired?

F***ing pathetic the amount of Boston fans at our place btw

is the stadium 60% celts fan.

Hearing the Celtic fans out cheer the Hornet fans is sad

Would love to get a Hornets win here in enemy territory

Yeesh think the refs missed an 8 second call. I won’t tell them.

Gordon will never be worth his contract fight me

Bruh Gordon plays so uninspired sometimes

If the Dumb assistant coach hadn’t gotten the technical we would’ve already won

I don’t wanna be that guy but this one is on Mason

Our defense still sucks and Mase is horrible as we expected

Dude makes Robert Williams look like the best center in the league

Wonder if there’s a way to package Hayward/PJ for a Myles Turner type 4/5. Ngl Robert Williams was a straight up presence inside, which is where we are truly exposed (MY NOTE: Hayward-for-Turner was available, but I don't think it is anymore. Gordon's game has declined, he's going to be 32 in March and he's getting big $)

Gordon hopefully is just out of shape. Dude looks swole out there.

He’s just lazy. Got paid and doesn’t want to play anymore.

Oh hey that's how my worst sports injury ever suffered occurred -- someone did the same thing Ball just did to Tatum and it caused a hyphema.

F*** these Celtics fans man I’m tired of hearing the cheers when the AWAY team scores

Why the f*** is nobody covering Brown?

Glad to see Smart is still the GOAT flopper

This is Borregos fault. They iced Plumlee when we had a double digit lead and he kept him in

I f***ing hate the celtics

Tatum MVP chants in our house? FOH

And bro i seriously cant believe how many celtic fams there rn

If you told me Mason Plumlee had bet on the Celtics and showed me his defense in the 4th quarter/OT I don't know how I would disprove it.

Would've won if we had just burned Mason Plumlee's shoes at halftime.

I hate the Celtics

I’m not sure what hurts more; the loss, the horrible crowd, or the poster on Miles

Homie, half those Celtics fans have never been north of Raleigh. Hell I bet those mfs couldn’t find Boston on a map. I never sweat the crowd % when these bandwagon teams come to town.

This loss sucked, but... I'm not totally mad because I feel that the referees bailed the Celtics out with some really questionable calls every time Charlotte was looking to pull ahead.

I'm not a mathematician, but losing to the Celtics really hurts our chances of going 82-0

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 10/25/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 10/25/21

Post by Ktron Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:19 am

With or without jaylen brown they're getting punked today buzz buzz
WITH! They sure did. Just ask Bridges and his mouthpiece..!

I had a Devontae jersey I wanted to rock but they shipped him out to the Pels smh. Bad juju if I wear it tonight to Celts game?

Mattered not

I'm feeling a 60 point game from Gordon tonight

Must’ve been that feeling you were feeling cuz it wasn’t even close

I like to think that if you took someone from a deserted island that has never seen or heard of basketball before and put them in Nick Richards' body that within 2 weeks the basketball results would be better than actual Nick Richards

I hate the celtics announcers (MY NOTE: I had the Charlotte feed. The PBP guy needs to up his daily lithium dosage)

He has got to be making minimum wage and they’d probably would pay him less if it wasn’t against the law. WORST EVER!

We should have a good shot at this game. We have guys who can guard Tatum and Brown to some extent. No one else on that team scares me.

If “to some extent” gets us 71 every game here on out, we’ll take it

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 10/25/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Away, 10/25/21

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:12 am

This can’t be complete, not one comment on Jaylen’s possible play/dunk of the year slam on their best dunker Bridges…???

Gordon actually had some nice plays, then as the game got in later stages he couldn’t make plays when the game got tight. He had some good games for us, not as a first or second option, but as a facilitator playing off 2 J’s. He helped the ball move and with J’s was some great basketball, but that gruesome injury took its toll as he has clearly lost a lot of his athleticism. Sadly he’s a 60 a game player a year, if that, didn’t even make it to playoffs last 2 years.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down