Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 11/19/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 11/19/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 11/19/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:38 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/comments-from-other-side-lakers-111921.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  Putting my favorites in bold is elevating schadenfreude to an art form.  Which are yours?  For me they were every arrogant "we're great and the Celtics suck" post in the first quarter by them and every "we suck and I hate this team" post in the 2nd half.  Not just individually, but the complete package of Manic Depressive highest highs and the lowest lows.

Boston the city of sports cheaters

Houston trying to catch up, but yeah Boston has the undisputed crown

Friendly reminder that Boston fired their coach into a higher position

Brad Stevens' decision to dump Kemba seemed like a mistake when the Knicks started 5-1 with their new Stellantis Backcourt, but Kemba quickly became unplayable at any speed in the fourth quarter.

Wonder if Bron and Kanter will hug it out tomorrow night.

Beat Boston OR ELSE !!!! (:

Angry Customer has now reached Stage: Ultimatum.   Lakers better start winning.

LeBron has a lot of reasons to get up for this game and play, particularly because we are gonna play against Schroeder and Kanter 2 people, LeBron probably wants to destroy.

First big test for THT defending Tatum.

hoping for a great game but i’m terrified that tatum finna drop 65 or something crazy on us lol

Tatum will hit 30 but it’ll take 25-30 shots to get there (MY NOTE:  He took 26, to be preceise, but he scored 37 on them and not 30.  That's pretty efficient)

Oh sh** will Lebron do anything to Kanter? Although if he did it would make him kinda look even worse in that situation.I wonder if Kanter will talk sh** to Lebron all game. He kinda has him over the barrel

Well considering he only plays 8 minutes a game, he’ll have to do a lot of yelling from the bench

LeBron is back - Win streak incoming!!!!  

F*** the green goblins Celtics!! They still riding that 08 ring like it happened this year 💀

I’m more excited that Dennis is playing. Hopefully someone breaks his ankles and dots his eyeball

Expecting this game to be won - or lost - on defense, for either team. Not an encouraging thought but let's see. Gotta force Tatum into another poor shooting night, would make for a big advantage

I hope Russ bullies Dennis

Celtics won 1 chip in 35 years. Talking about Celts Dynasty 😤

Regular season starts today boys   Man it’s been so long since we last seen basketball   16 game long pre season was weird

Schroder is going to score 40 tonight, isn't he?

Dennis either bout to torch us or reenact his 0 point performance in the playoffs last year

Schroder bout to have a revenge game

The Boston Celtics are such an inferior team. Sure, we are tied on the number of championships, but they’ve only won one after 1986. Lol.

Those Celtics jerseys are hideous 🤢

Tatum looked so much better with the short hair and beard

Looking forward to the Kanter matchup with his whole 0.5 minutes a game

Schroder sucks 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Lebron could slap my kids and I would say sorry

da** it sounded loud in boston lol

THT > Tatum  (MY NOTE:  delusional.  Horton-Tucker scored 2 points and was 0-6 from the field)

NO ONE GIVES A SH** ABOUT BOSTON UNTIL THE LAKERS ARE IN TOWN

WE'RE BACK

love what Westbrook is doing atm./    he is pushing the pace with AD

Look at Lebron -- he knows Schroeder cant pass for sh** LMAO

Does Boston even know how to play defense? Seems like all they do is foul 😂

Vogel is actually insane for still playing Rondo instead of staggering Bron/THT/Russ

hmm not sure is the lakers really so good or the Green is really bad lol

it's obvious Idoka aint no Brad.

Solid first quarter. Tatum 1-5. Smart kept them in it

Smart is using his elbow on them and the refs aren’t seeing it apparently… what else is new

Average defense but Smart made a lot of lucky shots

We’re really gonna give Marcus Smart a new career high  (MY NOTE:  No, but a new season high)

You know something is wrong when Marcus Smart is cooking you

Smart channeling his inner MJ against us or what?

Not Jayson Tatum but we can’t stop Marcus smart?

Lakers would be up by 15+ if not for Smart.

I hate Marcus smart

I wonder if there is any way we can pry Smart away from the Celtics at the deadline.  Would love to have him.  

Rondo stupidity is too much

lakers getting loud cheers on scores. boston crowd is fkn washed lmao    bill russell and larry bird must be sick

Relegate rondo to the dudley role

Rondo is so f***ing stupid.

We doubled them up on points.  This game is oooovvver!!  

Kanter is a clown

Rondo shouldn't be playing anymore  (MY NOTE:  Neither should Bradley, and I loved both those players)

It’s not a lakers game unless some random bum goes off. Tonight that random bum is Josh Richardson.

Kanter looks like he should be playing in China but umm....

u guys think we can get Smart with trades somehow midseason?

Richardson just got by a sniper  So stupid lol it’s a flop but still dude

Boston still the old dirty a**

It would be so satisfying to see LeBron stuff or dunk on Kanter

Because Kanter called him out on slave labor? Weird angle dude

I love how much we all hate Schroder   Must be the only player we all whole heartedly despise that was a former laker

We've been getting a lot of FT today compared to usual

Who is going to get a sacrifice suspension and fight Dennis?

Rondo would

Just curious, why does everybody still hate Dennis? I mean he did nothing to the franchise. Never spoke bad about the team. It’s not like he was an all star/franchise type player and walked out on us. I don’t get it?

Not really but I think it’s For his 0 point game 5.   And constantly getting quarantined because he wouldn’t get Vaxxed and kept partying

wish we got schroder instead of rondo tbh. rondo is completely washed at this point

Schroder is still fast asf

Can’t let Dennis have no revenge game tonight!

Dennis is outplaying Russ so far

Lol schroder is definitely the one igniting their comeback right now. If this team lets him beat us I will seriously be done with them this season.  (MY NOTE:  Keep your promises)

LMAO this Boston crowd thinks booing is going to help against Lebron??

With the King back, these sh**ty Celtics don't stand a chance!!  

Schroeder wasn’t getting those calls last year 😒😒

Schroeder is playing well for the Celtics, they should offer him a $84 million contract.

Nah Schroeder don’t even pickup the phone for that lol

Even if the Lakers end the 3rd down by single digits, I think that is not too bad. Just don’t get blown out in the third. Based on what’s happened, I fear the Celtics will just get really hot behind Schroeder’s hate and the Lakers will get frustrated and rely on sloppy ISO.

I won’t be surprised if Dennis Schroder becomes the king of TD Garden one day

Refs have one job, at what point do you start punishing them for bad calls or no calls

How come Schroeder didn’t play like this on the Lakers lol

What happened to the defense is not really a question..... We literally traded them all for Westbrook.

The refs are coddling Tatum like he's their son

rustbrick is a human-sized achilles heel.

To anyone saying trade Westbrook   FOR WHO BRO

Westbrook and Howard, and courtside tickets through the Finals for Dame Lillard

For a bag of peanuts at this point

Literally stop Tatum and we win this game

It's not even the half of the season but I'm already tired of watching this brainless idiot named Westbrook.

If they had jaylen brown we would be losing

I’m done watching this game.. good luck I hope we win but I can’t watch f***ing schroder come out and beat us and dominate Russ in every way..

Unrelated, but I would give my first born to see LeBron dunk on that b**ch a** Kanter tonight

Lol Kanter is advocating for human rights and trying to make an impact to improve thousands of not millions of humans lives.  He called out Lebron to get ppl talking about it. Not that he actually hates bron, but cause he knows Brons name will help his cause get noticed.

they don’t even have brown and williams…

Is Lebron afraid they’re gonna run out of threes?  (MY NOTE:  LMAO)

Do they drink in the locker room during halftime? I mean they come out disjointed every 3rd quarter...

This team is just sad…reminder that the lakers are paying WB 44 million this season…sigh :/

Worst trade ever I’ll continue to say it. Gave up 3 rotational pieces and a first round pick for this washed up vet

Same story every time. Idk why Smart is abusing AD

This is THE MOST frustrating Lakers team ever.   They stink of arrogance.

Smart cooked AD like three times at the rim.

So what do you guys think Vogel does during halftime? Eat some glue maybe?

Imagine if we were healthy 🥶

Celtics missing 2 starters btw

Why Schoeder fired up to play us? He turned us down lol

He's fired up because the Lakers offered him more than anyone else? Lol ok

AD is a**

Why is Doris openly praising Jayson Tatum for clear push offs? Haha

Defensive coach my a**. More like a couch potato.

I wish we had a quick player like DS

No jaylen Brown and the Celtics look unstoppable. Wow. Lakers are booty cheeks

How tf is Schroder outplaying Westbrook?!

Hey silver can we sign a petition to get rid of 3rd quarters please

Give me Lonzo ball over Westbrook any time

Give me Schroeder. F*** it.

Watching Lakers is just like playing Resident Evil with light outs

It's the same story every night X big outplayed AD  It's f***ing al horford outplayed AD

now, just imagine if AD got all the calls AL "Michael Jordan" Horford has gotten, for not even being fouled

Statement game from Dennis this one, WB is a downgrade for sure

Can we fire Frank mid game? Is that an option?

Daily reminder Vogel is a assistant coach to LeCoach

The only thing worse than Lebron coaching this team is LeBron the GM demanding WB and melo and AD on his team and dumping our young role players.  

lebrons self proclaimed superteam cant win with all 3 of their stars

Lebron is half the player from 2 yrs ago

Dennis is a one trick pony and we can't contain him

Can’t believe we’re gonna give up 120-130 points to this trash Celtics team

Hot take: Dennis is still not that good, our defense just sucks

In an alternate timeline, Vogel would get fired and replaced by Rondo

Please can someone just dunk on Schroder? The Celtics got hot when they saw Schroder go off.

We got completely out-coached in that third quarter. Celtics coaching staff running circles around the Lakers coaching staff. That’s all there is to say  (MY NOTE:  Ime's no Brad?  How many times did Brad beat the Lakers?)

My deep research analysis is.................   WE F***ING SUCK!!!

Westbrook is an MLE player

I wish we could just trade Westbrook for literally nothing to get rid of his contract, but he's so cancerous no one will take him.

Jayson Tatum has been really annoying with whining lately. Still hope the Lakers steal him from the Celtics in four years. Either him or Jaylen. Would be hilarious.

We gave up 93 to the celtics without Jaylen Brown in 3 quarters.

I’d trade Schroeder for WB in a heartbeat

Westbrook is getting massively outplayed by Schroeder… Any hope I’ve clung to for this dude is virtually gone.

What does this team do well?
Giving up easy baskets
Complain about fouls.
They look good. Very stylish.

REFS giving the game to Boston

Melo has gotta get fouled out, only chance Lakers have

Breaking News: AD diagnosed with season ending paint-o-phobia. Will settle for jump shots rest of the way

I hate this team

Horford looks way better than he has in years.

It should be required for the Lakers to wear purple and Celtics wear white in Lakers/Celtics games in Boston  (MY NOTE:  Absolutely.  Positively.  100%)

Anytime you can trade all your young legs so an over the hill king can play with his old friends and players represented by his agent you gotta f***ing do it

Why is Al Horford getting superstar calls?

remember the first qtr when ppl thought boston was a**  Good times

Clippers fans are making fun of us 💀

Jaylen brown not playing btw this is pathetic

Russ is bad, AD is declining, Vogel looks checked out, the team is old.

Wats the crowd cheering?

Beat LA

BLOW THE TEAM UP ( get russ the f*** out ) I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE ITS BAD ENOUGH I GOTTA HOLD MY BREATH WHEN AD DOES ANY MOVEMENT NOW I GOTTA CRINGE WATCHING RUSS SHOOT ( i feel the depression looming )

Lakers ain't making the playoffs with this squad.   Lakers going to turnover, brick, and matador defense their way to the lottery.

Trade LeBron

Called it a night when I saw Schroder just laughing at us

Dennis is really playing with great control and not taking balderdash 3s he can’t hit. Pay attention Westbrook

Wow great ball movement Celtics, something the lakers don’t do

This feels like a rebuilding team. I hate basketball.

Whoever also said Tatum was slumping shut the f*** up till the game is over. Y’all all say this guy slumping or that guy and then he cooks us.

I will even take Schroder at 44 million over Russ

Can't hate Tatum

Deuce content makes the L feel a little less worse.

Garbage time when we’re blown out should just be Westbrook out there by himself playing 1 on 5.

today it was pure lack of effort. smart was flying in grabbing offensive rebounds in front of AD's nose and horford looked like it's 2015 again

The Warriors won tonight without Steph, Draymond and Klay. We can’t beat a Jalen Brown less Celtics with AD, Lebron, Westbrook and Melo

We are absolute garbage.

Imagine losing to Dennis Schroder

"Defeat" doesn't really describe it. This was a mauling. Yeesh.

This season is all but lost , Lebron will be 38 next season , Westbrick will be under contract still , no future picks smh going to be a tough decade for us fans

Celtics outrebounded the Lakers 51-33. Just marinate on that for a minute.

And they didn’t have their best rebounder and most athletic player, lol

Nothing is worse or gets me saltier than losing to the celtics.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 11/19/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 11/19/21

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:13 am

I just want to repond to the Lebron -kanter comments. I was slower to disdain LBJ than most board members because of his social justice positions, but it turned out that was just posturing. I realized that when he called out Morey for his position on Hong Kong. Basketball aside, Enes is twice the human being James is. Lebron only speaks out when it suits him. The rest of the time,it's all about the Benjamins.Kanter and Jaylen Brown are true activists, wheher you like the positions they take or not. (It so happens that I do). Lebron is just a poseur. Rant over.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 11/19/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Home, 11/19/21

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:02 am

This LA team looks done, unless Trevor Arica can help energize that wing defense. They could play big last 2 years and now suddenly it doesn’t work, where I really notice Lebrons slippage is on the defensive side. This team does look very old, slow and little depth.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:28 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:This LA team looks done, unless Trevor Arica can help energize that wing defense. They could play big last 2 years and now suddenly it doesn’t work, where I really notice Lebrons slippage is on the defensive side. This team does look very old, slow and little depth.
                                                                                                                                They are about five years too late for these guys
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:10 am

jrleftfoot wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:This LA team looks done, unless Trevor Arica can help energize that wing defense. They could play big last 2 years and now suddenly it doesn’t work, where I really notice Lebrons slippage is on the defensive side. This team does look very old, slow and little depth.
                                                                                                                                They are about five years too late for these guys

Agreed had a lot of young guys that could make the defense work that are all gone. As much as media mocks Schroder, LA did offer him 84 mill 4 year contract; which shows they knew he could do some things good enough, like defend, drive and defer to Lebron and AD.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down