Photo of the first dunk (in progress) & a history lesson

2 posters

Go down

Photo of the first dunk (in progress) & a history lesson Empty Photo of the first dunk (in progress) & a history lesson

Post by steve3344 Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:07 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/26/sports/basketball/26naismith.html?_r=1&ref=sports

She looks like she's about ready to launch. And that REALLY would have been an "in your face."

In all seriousness however, a fabulous article about our favorite sport...

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Photo of the first dunk (in progress) & a history lesson Empty Re: Photo of the first dunk (in progress) & a history lesson

Post by Sam Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Steve,

Wow—no dribbling. Well, looking at the woman, I can imagine the game wasn't designed for a lot of motion.

Seriously, what a great and revealing article—and apropos for the beginning of a new season.

Thanks,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Photo of the first dunk (in progress) & a history lesson Empty Re: Photo of the first dunk (in progress) & a history lesson

Post by steve3344 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Sam wrote:Steve,

Wow—no dribbling. Well, looking at the woman, I can imagine the game wasn't designed for a lot of motion.

Seriously, what a great and revealing article—and apropos for the beginning of a new season.

Thanks,

Sam

Yup. No dribbling in his first vision of the game. So that makes him the first to forecast those great Celtic fast breaks where the ball never hit the floor!

And I think the woman in the photo was about to make her move on an overhead two-handed slam.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down