Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/27/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/27/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/27/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:11 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/02/comments-from-other-side-pacers-22722.html

by FLCeltsFan

"Injuries: Celtics - NONE" No idea the last time I saw this for any team playing any sport.

Will be cheering on our 'cers in person today. Funny feeling they win this one.

carlisle starting brogdon at pg is a tank move.

Yeah, but gotta remember last time Boston saw a tank, the whole city folded to martial law. So who knows how this plays out. (MY NOTE: What? Does this moron think they had tanks in the Revolutionary War?)

I thought Brogdon was gonna help us win games, and so much was made of his 50/40/90 stat line from the bench as a member of Milwaukee. Here he looks like a pound the ball for 20 seconds and turn it over or violate the shot clock and it's frustrating to watch.

Rubio is out? We are doomed

Moving toward the end of the season. I hope to see a very competitive game.

Probably a blowout lost with the way Jaylen Brown plays against us.

Just looking at the projected lineups screams mismatch. Our D is so porous it should allow any good team to put a good beat down on us. Still hope it turns out to have some entertainment value though. Last time Celts were here it got brutal in the 2nd half.

Yeah it did. Brown and Tatum were taking turns on torching Holiday, Brissett, and LeVert

The lowly Celtics!? Lol. That’s like a free win.

Keep this one within 20?

i won't care if we beat them by more than 20 Smile

Boston's offense looks a lot better than it did last time they were here. Just looked and they're plus +3 assists a game the second half of the year, so I guess it checks out.

Kelan is on a 10 day with Boston right? It’d be cool to see him get some action tonight

We were starting too look to good, so we brought in Goga

Pritchard's son is balling.

When did Lance tweak his ankle?

After he missed 4 game winning shots in a row against the Thunder

I thought maybe someone threw him down the stairs.

Went cold, got caught up in Pritchard being one of the greatest stepback shooters ever, and still only down three.

Good to see the Pacers hang in with Celtics after 1

I want the win. Celtics losses are always good. But a loss could help the chance to drop to 4th in the draft.

How dangerous do you think the Cs can be in the playoffs?

Depends on Tatum and Brown. Both seems to go through ups and downs of shooting/energy

I suspect they'll cool off some from where they are right now, but I'd have a hard time picking them against a healthy Milwaukee, Philly, or Brooklyn.

Still not a full believer because I don’t trust them offensively, but their defense will keep them in a lot games/series.

I believe the zone defense is when Carlisle is in tank mode

Wtf Celtics I thought you were supposed to be good. I was counting on an easy tank game today.

Who do you like more, Jaylen Brown or Jayson Tatum?

Jaylen to watch.

OK. We'll give you Brogdon for Jayson.

Smart had been setup for a long time on that charge.

This is the type of basketball I want to see (when we're not tanking).

We are truly the best bad team of all time

apparently we are just the best 3 point shooting team ever

Kevin the amazing chin balancer is an impossible act to follow

Up 11 at half? Coach is gonna have to do extra work to get that tank win

Ok so the first half was fun. Now how does Rick make sure he puts terrible lineups in in the second half?

You have to come down here and start yelling at all the stupid Pacer fans cheering for the team to beat Boston.

Boston's whining is so clear on the rim mics

They should try playing defense if they're so upset

Refs will be MVP of the tank

Brown is going to start a fight

We don’t talk about Jaylen Brown’s improvement enough. He’s a great player.

Celtics are just shooting themselves in the foot

Tatum needs to stop being so selfish. Cost the Celtics 4 points trying to be a hero

Really like the chippiness the Pacers are playing with. That's how small market teams win.

Brissett gets elbowed in the face and is chill but apparently prima donna Brown wants to start a fight on this? He's a star though so I bet he gets what he wants.

I mean nothing really looked dirty from Gogas standpoint? Big overreaction imo

Not in the Celtics forum. They are pi**ed. lol

Celtics defense is elite. Just have no lower body strength and get knocked over. Easy Offensive foul

I need Celtics to get it together

Refs helping to make it happen

Goga has been promoted to Tank Commander

Brian Scalabrine is dumb as he** and complains about calls like an ex-player that sucked and got called for fouls all the time.

First game I get to watch in a long time and I get the Celtics announcers......

The fact that Goga is still in has me convinced Rick is in on the tank.

The loss is better for the future but Hali is so hype I want that man to win

This 3rd qtr is what’s wrong with basketball. So many damn foul calls, reviews, etc. The game is just crawling along.

You should watch the Philly NY game from earlier today. You'd love it

If you’re Boston might be time to get Theis off Oshae

What the he** is Tatum’s deal? Does he play like this now?

He's a star now, the game should bend to his will.

I’d take Tatum in a heartbeat, but when he’s chuckin’ he can be a hard watch

We had a perfect tank against the thunder, and now we are going to ruin it with a chance of a great team win against the Celtics.

The tank can be on hold for one game. Lets beat the b**ch a** flopping Celtics.

I want to win just so I can troll the Celtics fans about losing to us

Some things are more important than the future

So bumping into a guy after he's made a basket and is hanging on the rim is a foul now?

Refs coming in hot now to preserve the tank

How is Boston one of the hottest teams in the league? I get it's a b2b for them but they're playing so ehhh

They've had a lot of Take Care of Business games of late.

Their defense improved lately and they have lost only 1 game in February (1 point loss to the Pistons). White was also a great addition. I think they are just having an off night.

Tank or no tank I hate the green guys.

Tank is refueling today i guess

Brown also playing like a p***k I used to like these dudes

Can anyone get a replay of Brown shoving Smith to the ground? What the f*** is wrong with this dumba**? Its not a schoolyard fight its a basketball game.

f*** you brown

Love these rim mics
Smith: "TIMEOUTTIMEOUTTIMEOUT"
Smart: "I got the ball!!"
Ref: "No, Time out first"
Little exchanges like that are fun to hear.

Love seeing these Celtics loose their cool, frustration with each other & Brown getting physical out of frustration. I LOVE IT

I just don't get the Tatum love. Whenever I watch him play, he's either the super hot hand or sloppy as he**. Star players typically aren't 50/50.

Not that I’m bitter from the 80’s or something, but anytime the bandwagon Celtic fans walk away from here with a loss I’m good with it. even a tank needs to stop for gas

Losing to a 20-41 team stings even worse for them.

Well we can't lose em all I guess lol. Just lose the important ones, like to OK..... Beat the occasional team that's no threat to our pick

Martin is on the Celtics!?!

So Boston picked Kelan over Tyreke I see

That was awesome. Let's keep losing to teams like the thunder and beating teams like the Celtics lol

well guess they did hold it under 20 Smile

The tank pauses to f*** the Celtics I ain’t even mad

Really hated Brown + even Tatums behavior tonight. I'm glad we pulled out the W.

Well if we have to win I can’t think of a better team to crush lol.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/27/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/27/22

Post by Ktron Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:49 pm

I mean nothing really looked dirty from Gogas standpoint? Big overreaction imo
Bullsheeeeeet
Not in the Celtics forum. They are pi**ed. lol
Damn right. He’s the one I referred to as being a Terrorist because… he’s a Terrorist

Ktron

Back to top Go down