Great News and bad news concerning I.T.

2 posters

Go down

Great News and bad news concerning I.T. Empty Great News and bad news concerning I.T.

Post by Ktron Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:21 am

The great news is The Hornets are planning to keep him around. The bad news is that we won’t have him.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/charlotte-hornets/article259331789.html

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Great News and bad news concerning I.T. Empty Re: Great News and bad news concerning I.T.

Post by dboss Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:06 pm

ktron

Glad you had a safe trip back home.  Sorry that logistics prevented us from getting together.  It will happen.

I am very happy for IT.  I do not see any bad news.   We all know now that a reunion with Boston was not in the cards.   We pretty much have know that for a while.  There is only good news here my friend.  IT has secured a spot with Charlotte.  He probably has a better chance to impact their team than our team.  You already know how I feel about this.  The Celtics added a bunch of will not play roster fillers.  So if it is really a does not really matter situation there is no logical reason to not have considered a spot on this lack of quality depth team for our beloved IT.

But do not be selfish.  He found a spot. There is no impactful loss on our end. He's good and I am happy for him.

“So let it be written; so let it be done.”
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Great News and bad news concerning I.T. Empty Re: Great News and bad news concerning I.T.

Post by Ktron Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:02 pm

Dboss,
Thanks. Wish we could’ve got together to watch the C’s, cuss and talk sh**t but as you say it will happen.
True, really no bad news, at least for IT. I was being selfish. Love to see him in Green and playing some minutes but it ain’t gonna happen. Celts have come up with all kinds of reasons why not (Ime’s nose has grown along with the rest of the brass) and I’m not buying any of it.
IT is playing and thats all that really matters. I hope they keep him through the end of the season at least. Looks as though he’s helping them like I thought he would help us and have fun watching.
Kudo’s for IT. Question is, what do we do with all those useless statues disguised as Pro basketball players we have on our bench. Answer is nothing.
“And so it is”…….

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down