beat
Sam
RosalieTCeltics
gyso
tjmakz
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Garnett (allegedly) called Vilanueva a cancer patient - Page 2 Empty Re: Garnett (allegedly) called Vilanueva a cancer patient

Post by jeb Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:27 am

It seems to me we should wait and reserve judgement on this for a while. The truth will win out. I am sure glad that my "legacy" is not to be judged by the worst things I have ever done but rather by the accumulated behavior over the course of a lifetime. If I was judged by the worst things I ever did I would not have a friend in the world.

TJ I dont know what you expect here...maybe Cow will just say " Ok your right...KG is mean so I think I'm gonna start rooting for Phil and the Lakes...I renounce the Boston Celtics." Prolly not gonna happen.

jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Garnett (allegedly) called Vilanueva a cancer patient - Page 2 Empty Re: Garnett (allegedly) called Vilanueva a cancer patient

Post by tjmakz Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:55 am

jeb wrote:

It seems to me we should wait and reserve judgement on this for a while. The truth will win out. I am sure glad that my "legacy" is not to be judged by the worst things I have ever done but rather by the accumulated behavior over the course of a lifetime. If I was judged by the worst things I ever did I would not have a friend in the world.

TJ I dont know what you expect here...maybe Cow will just say " Ok your right...KG is mean so I think I'm gonna start rooting for Phil and the Lakes...I renounce the Boston Celtics." Prolly not gonna happen.

jeb

jeb,

With this discussion over, why would Cowens call me out over this? Players do earn their own legacy. Many not affiliated with or fans of the Celtics or Lakers have commented on KG's legacy.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 am

I agree with TJ on one thing. This discussion is over. It's hard to believe anything more could be said about the matter. If something new comes to light, it's always possible to start a different thread, or I could even reopen this one. But, for now, this thread is suspended. Thanks to all who contributed.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2