Celts vs heat - Round 3, Game 6 - Pregame Thoughts

+2
bobc33
dboss
6 posters

Go down

Celts vs heat - Round 3, Game 6 - Pregame Thoughts Empty Celts vs heat - Round 3, Game 6 - Pregame Thoughts

Post by dboss Fri May 27, 2022 1:02 pm

Do you believe in destiny?

A collection of circumstances connected together that forges a pathway to an ultimate destination.  There must be positive energy at play for this phenomena to occur.  This team has imagined the outcome.  They have felt it.  They are not just riding along because they know that their destiny comes with contingencies.  This is the year when all that they have worked for and made sacrifices for has come into a sharp focus.  This is the year when all of their frustrations from past disappointing outcomes is put behind them.

The Celtics will win tonight and contend for the ultimate prize, an NBA Championship and banner #18.

Through 16 playoff games to-date the Celtics know what they need to do to win.  It has been discussed ad nauseam.

On offense, set great screens and keep the ball moving on offense and most importantly do not turn the ball over.  Play with pace.  Make good decisions by not forcing things and by taking good shots.  When you move the ball those good things happen.  Make your free throws.

On defense, rotate effectively, shut down the perimeter, protect the paint and secure the glass.  Avoid all the stupid off the ball fouls.  

Do these things and we win.

Relax.  We are going to win this game and complete the trifecta
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Celts vs heat - Round 3, Game 6 - Pregame Thoughts Empty Re: Celts vs heat - Round 3, Game 6 - Pregame Thoughts

Post by bobc33 Fri May 27, 2022 1:13 pm

I’m going to take your advice and changed my avatar appropriately!

Back to top Go down

Celts vs heat - Round 3, Game 6 - Pregame Thoughts Empty Re: Celts vs heat - Round 3, Game 6 - Pregame Thoughts

Post by prakash Fri May 27, 2022 1:25 pm

I am due to get done with a bucket list item: Watch in person a NBA finals game between the Celts and the Dubs. It is too bad that this is will happen after I gave up my season tickets and will have to pay through the nose. So be it, it is a bucket list item.

The Celts win today because the universe will reward me for my good karma and allow me to tick off this bucket list item.

prakash

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri May 27, 2022 1:41 pm

Nothing less than a complete dismantling and unraveling for all the world to see of the Miami "Can't Stand The" Heat "So We're Getting Out Of The Kitchen", Eric "The Smirk" Spoelstra and Pat "I Wish I Were President Of The Lakers Instead Of This Going Nowhere Reached Its Peak Clap Trap House Of Cards Organization I Built" Reilly will do.

I can demand nothing less...but I'll still take even a one-point victory!!

Go Celtics!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri May 27, 2022 3:51 pm

In total agreement, a total a...kicking, and then show Pat on the camera with a disgusted look on his face. He thought he bought the title with Lowry. They were good during the year, but when you put your money where your mouth is, FAILURE....My dislike for him goes all the way back to the 60's. This is the game Danny prayed for before leaving. Just remember, he is responsible for alot of these guys on the floor right now. Brad just finished his work and added his own touch
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri May 27, 2022 4:10 pm

db

The heat are on our list just like the bucks and the nets.

Don't care how we do it. just do it.

This will be our 4th closeout game of the playoffs (1 vs nets and 2 vs bucks.

Closeout games are tough. They are suppose to be tough. The Celtics won those games because they were mentally tough.

Relax...have a cold one or two. This is what we have been waiting for. Do not under any circumstance allow a whiff of doubt to seep in. We are going to win this game because we have to win this game.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri May 27, 2022 4:12 pm

my fireball is waiting for me
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri May 27, 2022 4:14 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:my fireball is waiting for me

I like Rosalie.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri May 27, 2022 7:19 pm

I'm waiting to board a flight to Cleveland and at best will only be able to catch the scoring of the first half of the game and posts from the Game On thread.

Yes. We have to win this game. And will.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri May 27, 2022 7:24 pm

dboss the Druids word for destiny was "wyrd"
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri May 27, 2022 8:27 pm

Hate for us to even come close to displeasing Vegas with BOS (-8.5). That's blowout range. Time for the knockout punch.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down