cowens/oldschool
dboss
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Grant Williams Needs A Reality Check Empty Grant Williams Needs A Reality Check

Post by dboss Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:57 pm

Grant claims

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-celtics/2022/07/20/grant-williams-warriors-celtics-nba-finals/

"I still would say confidently -- confidently -- to this day they weren't the better team."

“When I’ve reflected and looked back to those games, I still would say confidently — confidently — to this day they weren’t the better team,” Williams said. “I would say they were the more disciplined team. I would say that without a doubt.”

Message to Grant

You cannot be on the better team if the only thing that separates our team from GSW is discipline.

When you lose 4 games to 2 including losses in games 4, 5 AND 6, after being up 2-1, the other team proved they were the better team. That is the bottom line.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Grant Williams Needs A Reality Check Empty Re: Grant Williams Needs A Reality Check

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:02 am

Grant you should STFU, learn how to rebound consistently, you have the attributes to rebound better, too many 1 or 2 total boards with 20 minutes games. Disappeared in Finals, they beat us fair and square and our bench looked hopeless in Finals, led by you.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Grant Williams Needs A Reality Check Empty Re: Grant Williams Needs A Reality Check

Post by gyso Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:34 am

Grant must have been reading this forum as well as some other fan sites during the playoffs.  I don't know how many times I read that "we were the better team" during each series.

Grant is not saying anything new here.  He's saying that the Dubs didn't so much beat that Celtics, but that the Celtics beat themselves.

Many here would agree with that sentiment.  Many have expressed it themselves.  There's no need to rag on a player just because he said it too.

*shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:38 am

gyso wrote:Grant must have been reading this forum as well as some other fan sites during the playoffs.  I don't know how many times I read that "we were the better team" during each series.

Grant is not saying anything new here.  He's saying that the Dubs didn't so much beat that Celtics, but that the Celtics beat themselves.

Many here would agree with that sentiment.  Many have expressed it themselves.  There's no need to rag on a player just because he said it too.

*shrugs*

A player disappearing should shut up and play IMHO. He didn’t even supply the physical element that we needed against GS, I saw Draymond Green get physical with our guys often and loudly. I didn’t see nothing from him/Grant, except lame hugs at the end.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:51 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:
gyso wrote:Grant must have been reading this forum as well as some other fan sites during the playoffs.  I don't know how many times I read that "we were the better team" during each series.

*shrugs*

A player disappearing should shut up and play IMHO. He didn’t even supply the physical element that we needed against GS, I saw Draymond Green get physical with our guys often and loudly. I didn’t see nothing from him/Grant, except lame hugs at the end.

Cow,

You understand that Grant is the team's motor mouth, right? He ain't gonna shutup.

Even if you don't seem to understand what he did for the Celtics in the playoffs, I will guarantee that the rest of the league perked up and noticed. He was great in the earlier rounds and like the rest of the team, ran out of gas at the end.

One thing I do not understand is the unwarranted anger at the various players on a team that got within two wins of a championship. After multiple trips to the ECF that came up a bit too short, our team finally broke on through to the other side and it still isn't enough for some people.

To each their own, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:04 am

There were some interesting parts in the article linked above. The one quote posted above was just the click-bait headline, but once you gets past that part, there was this:

Robinson informed Williams that Erik Spoelstra and the Heat specifically tailored their game plan to prepare for Williams’ defense, a fact the Celtics forward relished.

Not Smart, not Horford, not white, neither of the two J's, but Grant Freakin' Williams.

There's a lot to like about that young man. I, for one, hope Brad extends him this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:30 am

Pretty funny when you look at this objectively.

Of course Golden State was the better team. They won. It's not even worth spending time debating.

Grant Williams, however, seems to be the classic Celtic personality.

Think Tommy for just a moment. No team was ever better, no Celtic ever committed a foul, every player down the bench to #15 was a potential star in the making, if the Celtics did lose, it was usually the ref's fault. Think he might have been with Grant on this one?

Grant Williams is likely one of the most intelligent players in the NBA, and just can't stop talking. His teammates say he hasn't stopped talking since the day he arrived in Boston. That's just him. He knows what he's saying. He's team first, has his teammates backs and sincerely believes in his team's ability. I would think he also realizes the reaction he would get to this statement, and wants to show how much he believes in his team. For a player who is undersized for his position, and not quite skilled enough to play as a small forward, he sure quieted the critics this season, didn't he? Classic Celtic work ethic and attitude.

The guy is one of the characters on the team. No real story here.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:55 am

gyso wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:

*shrugs*

Cow,

You understand that Grant is the team's motor mouth, right?  He ain't gonna shutup.

Even if you don't seem to understand what he did for the Celtics in the playoffs, I will guarantee that the rest of the league perked up and noticed.  He was great in the earlier rounds and like the rest of the team, ran out of gas at the end.

One thing I do not understand is the unwarranted anger at the various players on a team that got within two wins of a championship.  After multiple trips to the ECF that came up a bit too short, our team finally broke on through to the other side and it still isn't enough for some people.

To each their own, I guess.

I root for Grant, I think he underperformed in Finals and his words were a weak choice. I’d just rather he shut up than sound like a sore loser, to each his own I guess.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:16 pm

Grant is the team's 23 year old motor mouth, as gyso pointed out.  I have no problem with him feeling we were the better team, and that we beat ourselves.  It is, to some extent, true.  What matters now is "what can he change so he doesn't contribute to our beating ourselves again?".

He has definitely improved year-over-year.  Remember how our eyes rolled non-stop his rookie year?  Remember how we could not understand why Brad kept giving him solid minutes?  We're not saying that anymore, are we?

Players don't usually take their big step up until their 3rd year.  It takes a while, especially when Grant was misused, in my opinion, his rookie year by Brad.  He is not a small ball 5, although he tried like the dickens to be one because that's what his coach wanted from him.  Next year will be his 4th year.  He was one of the top 3pt shooters in the league in his 3rd year and started putting the ball on the floor more towards the end as defenders ran at him to get him off the arc.  That's respect.  

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:10 pm

Grant may have his issues but no one can say that he hasn’t worked on his game and improved every year since he has been here.
His ceiling may not be very high but I believe he will get better.
Outside of his excessively complaining to the refs I have no problem with him running his mouth.
Outside of Smart, he appears to have more F you in his game and attitude and doesn't take a lot of crap. I’ll take both with me on a long walk down a dark alley.
The rest of the guys on our team need to grow a pair that hopefully swells to half the size of the 2 players I mentioned.
Suffice it to say, I like Grant and if by small chance he’s peeking and sneaking an occasional look at this forum (which I doubt). I recommend that he stops.
Its doesn’t appear as though he’s much appreciated around these parts.
We ain’t in the finals with out him last year so….Please leave him be. K?

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:47 pm

If it doesn't hurt when you lose that means you really did not care enough.  The bigger the balls the more it should hurt.

Grant has his own unique personality.  With all the machismo reflections, that does not change the reality of what happen to the Celtics and to Grant Williams in particular.  

Don't embarrass yourself by making absurd statements.  Don't set yourself up to be the butt of anyone's jokes.  

Let your game do the talking if you have a game.  

Come back next year with a determined mindset to get better so that your team can be better.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by prakash Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:54 pm

Obviously, we have to love our players and give them a pass.

Pencil me in with the crowd that believes that GW's comments are in bad taste. We lost. It is OK to say that we believe that we are as good as them, etc. But to claim that you were a better team when you lost is in bad taste.

That said, people say crazy stuff. Do I hold this statement against GW? No. But I don't condone it in any way.

prakash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:15 pm

dboss wrote:If it doesn't hurt when you lose that means you really did not care enough.  The bigger the balls the more it should hurt.

Grant has his own unique personality.  With all the machismo reflections, that does not change the reality of what happen to the Celtics and to Grant Williams in particular.  

Don't embarrass yourself by making absurd statements.  Don't set yourself up to be the butt of anyone's jokes.  

Come back next year with a determined mindset to get better so that your team can be better.

Dboss, you just don't like Grant. Plenty of players that are not particularly stars and some that haven’t won a chip run their mouths. So what.

I cant stand when a player wins and runs his mouth like the War Criminal. The numerous victory laps are disgusting. As you implied, winning is whats most important. Winning speaks for itself.

Nothing is absurd in what Grant said. Its his opinion. He obviously believes it. I recall you even saying that we were the better team on more than one occasion. You also said that sans the turnovers we should have won. Grant was not being boastful about it. Just honest. Do you think Doc saying “We never lost when our starting 5 was healthy” is absurd? Or, the War Criminal’s “we would have won the series if I hadn’t gotten tossed and suspended”. Thats more absurd then what Grant was saying.
I’m sure you don’t agree and that’s cool. I’m just wondering when you’re going to finally pull the stake out of Grants behind and put it elsewhere. Your distaste for Grant is glaring.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:09 pm

Ktron wrote:
dboss wrote:If it doesn't hurt when you lose that means you really did not care enough.  The bigger the balls the more it should hurt.

Dboss, you just don't like Grant. Plenty of players that are not particularly stars and some that haven’t won a chip run their mouths. So what.

I cant stand when a player wins and runs his mouth like the War Criminal. The numerous victory laps are disgusting. As you implied, winning is whats most important. Winning speaks for itself.

Nothing is absurd in what Grant said. Its his opinion. He obviously believes it. I recall you even saying that we were the better  team on more than one occasion. You also said that sans the turnovers we should have won. Grant was not being boastful about it. Just honest. Do you think Doc saying “We never lost when our starting 5 was healthy” is absurd? Or, the War Criminal’s “we would have won the series if I hadn’t gotten tossed and suspended”. Thats more absurd then what Grant was saying.
I’m sure you don’t agree and that’s cool. I’m just wondering when you’re going to finally pull the stake out of Grants behind and put it elsewhere. Your distaste for Grant is glaring.

Ktron

I will admit that Grant Williams is not my favorite player on the Celtics.  That is no different from every other fan that has their favorites.    Can I have your permission to have my favorites?

I do not dislike Grant.  Stop playing the part of his fairy godfather.  Afterall, he's got those huge F balls so he does not need you to stroke him along.  If you want to be his enabler, go right ahead but don't troll me in the process.

He had a very solid year and a very solid playoffs.  However in the finals he crapped his pants so assuredly that they had to call in Servepro to clean up the mess.

Know this, if any Celtic made the same absurd declaration as he did, I would have responded in the same way.  My comments have nothing to do with where Grants sits on my favorites' list.  I simply do not like to see our guys make utter jackasses out of themselves after losing.

It's unprofessional, childlike and makes him look like a halfway baller with a big mouth that does not understand the reverence that should be paid to the team that won the entire kitty.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:18 pm

dboss wrote:
Ktron wrote:

Nothing is absurd in what Grant said. Its his opinion. He obviously believes it. I recall you even saying that we were the better  team on more than one occasion. You also said that sans the turnovers we should have won. Grant was not being boastful about it. Just honest. Do you think Doc saying “We never lost when our starting 5 was healthy” is absurd? Or, the War Criminal’s “we would have won the series if I hadn’t gotten tossed and suspended”. Thats more absurd then what Grant was saying.

Ktron

I will admit that Grant Williams is not my favorite player on the Celtics.  That is no different from every other fan that has their favorites.    Can I have your permission to have my favorites?

I do not dislike Grant.  Stop playing the part of his fairy godfather.  Afterall, he's got those huge F balls so he does not need you to stroke him along.  If you want to be his enabler, go right ahead but don't troll me in the process.

He had a very solid year and a very solid playoffs.  However in the finals he crapped his pants so assuredly that they had to call in Servepro to clean up the mess.

Know this, if any Celtic made the same absurd declaration as he did, I would have responded in the same way.  My comments have nothing to do with where Grants sits on my favorites' list.  I simply do not like to see our guys make utter jackasses out of themselves after losing.

It's unprofessional, childlike and makes him look like a halfway baller with a big mouth that does not understand the reverence that should be paid to the team that won the entire kitty.

+1

I understand Grant likes to shout and is full of bluster, unfortunately he’s full of a lot more bluster than substance in his game. For all his bluster, he doesn’t do enough effective dirty work for his position, back up PF. On Doc saying our starting 5 had never lost a playoff series, that’s a fact not bluster. Grant saying we’re better, well we weren’t in the recent Finals on the floor. Were we tired, inexperienced and play below our recent level? Ofcourse, but that’s part of the game. Me personally I’m not crazy about role players making bold stupid statements, when their just riding on the bus, not driving it. It would be better if media just ignored young kids that happen to be lucky to be role players in the NBA, they are gifted to just get there; but they sure don’t represent the franchise, even if they do make some contributions, does the media really have to quote them?

Last edited by cowens/oldschool on Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:29 pm

NYCelt wrote:Pretty funny when you look at this objectively.

Of course Golden State was the better team. They won. It's not even worth spending time debating.

Grant Williams, however, seems to be the classic Celtic personality.

Think Tommy for just a moment. No team was ever better, no Celtic ever committed a foul, every player down the bench to #15 was a potential star in the making, if the Celtics did lose, it was usually the ref's fault. Think he might have been with Grant on this one?

Grant Williams is likely one of the most intelligent players in the NBA, and just can't stop talking. His teammates say he hasn't stopped talking since the day he arrived in Boston. That's just him. He knows what he's saying. He's team first, has his teammates backs and sincerely believes in his team's ability. I would think he also realizes the reaction he would get to this statement, and wants to show how much he believes in his team. For a player who is undersized for his position, and not quite skilled enough to play as a small forward, he sure quieted the critics this season, didn't he? Classic Celtic work ethic and attitude.

The guy is one of the characters on the team. No real story here.

Interesting take, Tommy was a multiple all star, multiple champion and a great head coach and there’s a reason he’s in the HoF and a great Celtic. He’s earned the right to say and do anything he wants in the organization, which he was such an integral part of for generations. Grant improved so much and averaged 7.8 ppg and 3.6 rebounds, sorry I can easily take whatever Tommy was spewing, loved listening to him, he was an icon….can anyone see the difference? I don’t want to rip GWill anymore, just wish he’d stop sticking his foot in his mouth.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:16 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:
dboss wrote:
Ktron wrote:

Ktron

+1

I understand Grant likes to shout and is full of bluster, unfortunately he’s full of a lot more bluster than substance in his game. For all his bluster, he doesn’t do enough effective dirty work for his position, back up PF. On Doc saying our starting 5 had never lost a playoff series, that’s a fact not bluster. Grant saying we’re better, well we weren’t in the recent Finals on the floor. Were we tired, inexperienced and play below our recent level? Ofcourse, but that’s part of the game. Me personally I’m not crazy about role players making bold stupid statements, when their just riding on the bus, not driving it. It would be better if media just ignored young kids that happen to be lucky to be role players in the NBA, they are gifted to just get there; but they sure don’t represent the franchise, even if they do make some contributions, does the media really have to quote them?
Every player on this team has a role so this who’s driving the bus is straight rhetoric.
Not a one player in this league Is  “lucky” to be a role player. Some are gifted with more talent than others. I don’t know about you but I believe that every player that has made an NBA roster worked their ass off to get there. Ain’t but 450 of them in the entire universe and to diminish any one player because they may not do enough dirty work as you see it is a slap on the face.
I’d rather Grant say what he said then to hear excuses like we were tired and inexperienced. What Doc said Was something every coach can say because every team suffers injuries so it just another excuse. I for one don’t expect or want to hear that from a player on my team. Id rather him think we are better and if he feels strongly enough to say it then say it. He is the one who has to back it up next season and obviously he’s not afraid so why the angst from some of you? Can’t say that much about s few of our stars or should I say “drivers of the bus”! I heard Barkley  use that term only to be quickly shut down by a far more intelligent Kenny Smith.
Oh and if your desire is for The media to ignore the young kids, which ones should they ignore?
Their job is to get the story and if they don’t they don’t work.
Btw, Grant made this comment on a podcast hosted by one of his peers. There’s a big difference between a Duncan Robinson podcast and a Mark J Spears or Chris Haynes reporting this. Huge difference.
If you’re annoyed by the youngsters spitting quotes, you haven’t heard nothing yet. Everybody and their Granny had a podcast now. That sucks but it’s the world we are living in and I guess you’ll have to live with you these young millionaires speaking their minds. Sorry.
I love confident players especially when they just got beat. It’s easy to run your mouth after you’ve just won a chip. We just don’t agree.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:44 am

dboss wrote:
Ktron wrote:

Ktron

Nobody’s trolling you DBoss. You’re bias toward Grant as I said is glaring. Call me what you want. I don’t know what your definition of professional is and I’m afraid to ask but What Grant did was hardly unprofessional. Grant got outplayed in the finals he didn’t “crap his pants”. I don’t think any of them did but if you want to zero in and use that analogy, Tatum had far more expectations going in and he had a terrible finals so why aren’t you picking on him? Your perpetual picking at Grant is nothing short of bullying. Tatum’s the star. He has a bad series and then heads to the Hamptons to hang out with the War Criminal Draymond who just came off of a media tour dissing our entire team and singling out Brown amongst others but you have no problem with that. Nooo Grant needs to shut his mouth. Go and tell him that. Basically what he did was tell folks how good of a team he’s playing on and feels like they should have won. Well you do to.
It’s easy to zero on a less talented player like Grant. Its not hard to find his shortcomings but can you please give it a rest.
I also don’t care one way or another whether you have a favorite player on the team. The entire team are my favorites and that’s not what your comments were all about. You zeroed in on your least favorite player- again.
I say again because you’ve been beating him up for 2 years. He’s proved you wrong and he’ll prove you wrong again this season so maybe ya oughta pull up and find another whipping boy.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:21 am

Ktron wrote:
dboss wrote:
Ktron wrote:

Ktron

Nobody’s trolling you DBoss. You’re bias toward Grant as I said is glaring. Call me what you want. I don’t know what your definition of professional is and I’m afraid to ask but What Grant did was hardly unprofessional. Grant got outplayed in the finals he didn’t “crap his pants”. I don’t think any of them did but if you want to zero in and use that analogy, Tatum had far more expectations going in and he had a terrible finals so why aren’t you picking on him? Your perpetual picking at Grant is nothing short of bullying. Tatum’s the star. He has a bad series and then heads to the Hamptons to hang out with the War Criminal Draymond who just came off of a media tour dissing our entire team and singling out Brown amongst others but you have no problem with that. Nooo Grant needs to shut his mouth. Go and tell him that. Basically what he did was tell folks how good of a team he’s playing on and feels like they should have won. Well you do to.
It’s easy to zero on a less talented player like Grant. Its not hard to find his shortcomings but can you please give it a rest.
I also don’t care one way or another whether you have a favorite player on the team. The entire team are my favorites and that’s not what your comments were all about. You zeroed in on your least favorite player- again.
I say again because you’ve been beating him up for 2 years. He’s proved you wrong and he’ll prove you wrong again this season so maybe ya oughta pull up and find another whipping boy.

He brought up Grant because he opened up his dumb mouth something we all know he does, why would he pick on Tatum, he didn’t say “I can say confidently”….??? I got news for you, Grant is not Muhammad Ali, Larry Bird or Tommy Heinshon. Your right all these guys have podcasts now and their millionaires, now role players can talk and obviously say stupid things. When Grant went against an experienced veteran at his same position he folded, so in my mind he should just STFU. If you back it up like Pierce did in 08, kicking Kobe’s ass in key moments, I got no problem with you talking. After you just disappeared in a Final, I got a problem with that!!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:59 am

If anyone disappeared in the finals it was First team All NBA Tatum.
What exactly were you expecting from Grant in the finals? What exactly were you expecting from Tatum in the finals?
If your answer is that you expected more from Grant then that speaks volumes. I see nothing wrong with saying “ I can say confidently…”That’s a positive statement and I like it. What are you afraid of? Grants an easy target and if his opening up his mouth is that bothersome then maybe it’s time to check priorities here. What’s really important?
Here’s a player who has made steady improvements in his few years Here and without his game 7 against Milwaukee we wouldn’t be talking about the finals at all.
Also Grant nor his mouth is even close to being dumb. The man was accepted to Harvard, Princeton and Yale. So you might want to walk that back a little. I’d also be careful questioning one’s intelligence.
So It bothers some that Grant is a role player and talking? Since when is there a regulation on who should talk and who should
Not? Pierce and Bird and several others backed their talk up. Right! Grant spoke after the season was over so let’s see if he can back it up. Give him that chance and then circle back.
Meanwhile I’ll keep my eye on Brown and Tatum and see if they’ve gotten any tougher.  I don’t care about what anyone says during an interview. Better well done than well said. We’ll see.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:12 pm

Kitron you are totally missing the point, the reason I’m even bringing any of this up is because he opened up his big mouth and made a statement, that’s why we are even discussing any of this NONSENSE!!! Do you get it?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:56 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:Kitron you are totally missing the point, the reason I’m even bringing any of this up is because he opened up his big mouth and made a statement, that’s why we are even discussing any of this NONSENSE!!! Do you get it?

If its nonsense why are you discussing it? I’ll say it again, in my opinion, what Grant said is not problematic. It is for you so marinate in it all you want if you so desire. You have a problem with him saying he believes the Celtics are a better team. Think about that for a minute. Do you get it? What is the problem?  Also, Your questioning people’s intelligence is quite bold and unnecessary. I don't care to discuss this topic with you anymore.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:27 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:Kitron you are totally missing the point, the reason I’m even bringing any of this up is because he opened up his big mouth and made a statement, that’s why we are even discussing any of this NONSENSE!!! Do you get it?

Cow

Good point.

The failings of our team in the finals has been discussed ad nauseam.  .   I do not recall hearing any of our guys making any assertions that we were a better team than GSW other than Grant.  From what I have read and heard the team as a collective group know they blew a huge opportunity but they remain confident that they can win the title.

That is the most important thing and Grant can pretend that he was on the winning team because Curry may let him wear a ring.

Steph to Grant Williams "It's great to see you again my man. I know you like this color, I'll let you borrow it after I'm done. I might even let you wear a ring."
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:28 pm

Ktron wrote:

If its nonsense why are you discussing it? I’ll say it again, in my opinion, what Grant said is not problematic. It is for you so marinate in it all you want if you so desire. You have a problem with him saying he believes the Celtics are a better team. Think about that for a minute. Do you get it? What is the problem?  Also, Your questioning people’s intelligence is quite bold and unnecessary. I don't care to discuss this topic with you anymore.

Dude your are hilarious!

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:36 pm

Wow. So much drama over Grant taking losses seriously but not personally.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next