Red’s last interview

2 posters

Go down

Red’s last interview Empty Red’s last interview

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:26 pm

I do not know how to get this on here, but I think it would be great if all could see this last interview. His final comments about the relationships and friendliness of players was just so Red.

It was on you tube, I just typed in Red Auerbach’s last interview. WWW.BasketballManMovie.com. Let me know what you think. Just remember what I said at the end of all those playoff games, with the hugging going on. I laughed out loud when I heard Red’s comment. Just exactly what I would have expected from him
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Red’s last interview Empty Re: Red’s last interview

Post by Shamrock1000 Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:46 am

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I do not know how to get this on here, but I think it would be great if all could see this last interview.  His final comments about the relationships and friendliness of players was just so Red.

It was on you tube, I just typed in Red Auerbach’s last interview. WWW.BasketballManMovie.com.  Let me know what you think.  Just remember what I said at the end of all those playoff games, with the hugging going on. I laughed out loud when I heard Red’s comment. Just exactly what  I would have expected from him

Rosalie, is this the interview you meant?

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:06 pm

Yes, thanks. Sad in so many ways, the struggle to talk was sad, but his mind was still sharp. Did you see what I meant about the hugging at end of games. I commented a while ago on some post, I don't remember which, that Red would hate what goes on at the end of games and series, even playoffs. It would have driven him bonkers!!!!! Thanks for posting this. It is just not something I have picked up on yet. Lucky I am on here at all!!!! Again, thanks
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down