Interview with Ron Artest

Go down

Interview with Ron Artest Empty Interview with Ron Artest

Post by dboss Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Ron Artest Update

We were able to get a transcript of an interview with Ron Artest as he was leaving the UCLA Medical Center.

Reporter: So Ron how are you feeling?

Ron: Well we really did not play well today. The Cavs took it to us. Lebron is so BIG and strong!

Reporter: I was asking you about your injuries. I see your head is bandaged. What happened?

Ron: Oh that’s nothing. I tripped over a box and lost my balance. I fell down the stairs and hit my head. I have a few stitches and they gave me a hot water bottle for my back.

Reporter: You hurt your back too?

Ron: Yeah it was a pretty acrobatic plunge.

Reporter: Are you aware that other stairs have come out and indicated that you have fallin down them as well?

Ron: I have already made a statement on my website that I am a bit clumsy and I apologize to my friends, family and my teammates and to all of my loyal fans.

Reporter: So tell us again how exactly did this happen. Where was the box in relation to the stairs?

Ron: I did not put the box there. It was just there. I saw the box and tried to avoid charging into it but it did not move. So I tried to get over it and my foot got caught and I fell down the stairs. I’m getting rid of all of the stairs in my house to make sure this does not happen again

Reporter: There was also a rumor that you were seen consuming a bottle of yak on the way home from the game. Ron I’m not accusing you of anything but to some people, alcohol may have been a factor.

Ron: I have not had a drink since halftime of the Golden State game. Definitely not. Definitely not.

Reporter: Ok so will you be playing tonight?

Ron: No Phil said that if I don’t play tonight the refs may give us a break. I’ll do anything to help my team win.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down