Forgive me Father but I straight hate this dude!

4 posters

Go down

Forgive me Father but I straight hate this dude! Empty Forgive me Father but I straight hate this dude!

Post by Ktron Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:59 pm

NBA veteran Olden Polynice revealed what Kyrie Irving reportedly said to Steve Nash at his own house during a party that started the tension between the two.
“One of the reasons why there are issues between him [Nash] and Kyrie Irving was because of a statement he made during a party at Steve Nash’s house. In front of everybody, Kyrie said, ‘You need to give those MVP trophies back to Kobe [Bryant] because you didn’t deserve them.’ To me, that was the beginning of the end for the Nets,” Polynice said.

I confess. I hate this dude almost as bad as WC Green!

Forgive me Father but I straight hate this dude! Dc9f2d10

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Forgive me Father but I straight hate this dude! Empty Re: Forgive me Father but I straight hate this dude!

Post by dbrown4 Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:28 am

I really wish that Kyrie would have been a member of the Charles Barkley/Karl Malone/John Stockton/Patrick Ewing, et al Club. HE should give his trophy back. HE clearly didn't deserve it. LeBron can take four scrubs over 50 years old and still make it to a 7-Game Finals Series...in his day.

That should have been Steve's comeback.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Forgive me Father but I straight hate this dude! Empty Re: Forgive me Father but I straight hate this dude!

Post by dboss Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:47 am

Kyrie will be playing for his next contract.  I expect him to show up more.  

Now that Durant has decided to return that Nets team has a lot of offensive talent.

Nash was not ready to be a head coach and neither was Jason Kidd.  

If Nets flounder early Nash may be sent packing.  If they bring in a new coach who would be a good fit?  Who will be respected?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:43 pm

dboss wrote:Kyrie will be playing for his next contract.  I expect him to show up more.  

Now that Durant has decided to return that Nets team has a lot of offensive talent.

Nash was not ready to be a head coach and neither was Jason Kidd.  

If Nets flounder early Nash may be sent packing.  If they bring in a new coach who would be a good fit?  Who will be respected?

Who would want it and be crazy enough to place that death wish upon oneself? :-)

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:45 pm

dbrown4 wrote:I really wish that Kyrie would have been a member of the Charles Barkley/Karl Malone/John Stockton/Patrick Ewing, et al Club.  HE should give his trophy back.  HE clearly didn't deserve it.  LeBron can take four scrubs over 50 years old and still make it to a 7-Game Finals Series...in his day.      

db
Or…Get the F out of my house!!!

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:56 pm

Ktron wrote:
dbrown4 wrote:I really wish that Kyrie would have been a member of the Charles Barkley/Karl Malone/John Stockton/Patrick Ewing, et al Club.  HE should give his trophy back.  HE clearly didn't deserve it.  LeBron can take four scrubs over 50 years old and still make it to a 7-Game Finals Series...in his day.      

db
Or…Get the F out of my house!!!
                                                                                              +1
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down