The Dude that came up with the not so cute name for Al Horford,“Average Al” is now out of work

2 posters

Go down

The Dude that came up with the not so cute name for Al Horford,“Average Al” is now out of work Empty The Dude that came up with the not so cute name for Al Horford,“Average Al” is now out of work

Post by Ktron Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:16 am

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/223955/weei-boston-afternoon-co-host-lou-merloni-exits-ch

AUDACY Sports WEEI/BOSTON afternoon co-host and former RED SOX infielder LOU MERLONI is exiting the station with the expiration of his contract at the end of the year, and one of his co-hosts, former PATRIOTS tight end CHRISTIAN FAURIA, is being moved to middays to co-host with ANDY GRESH, with GRESH's current co-host RICH KEEFE to be reassigned, reports the BOSTON GLOBE's CHAD FINN. FINN added that MERLONI, who was informed that the station is declining to renew his deal, may continue to contribute to the station's RED SOX game coverage.

MERLONI, who has been with WEEI since 2008, confirmed the news that he was leaving the show in a tweet SUNDAY night (12/11); He will be on the show through this coming week.
…more

Ktron

Back to top Go down

The Dude that came up with the not so cute name for Al Horford,“Average Al” is now out of work Empty Re: The Dude that came up with the not so cute name for Al Horford,“Average Al” is now out of work

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:01 pm

Too bad he lasted so long, I always found him BELOW AVERAGE, especially when talking about anything other than baseball. Even then, he was a utility player, what made him so smart?? Could not care less if I never see him again
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

The Dude that came up with the not so cute name for Al Horford,“Average Al” is now out of work Empty Re: The Dude that came up with the not so cute name for Al Horford,“Average Al” is now out of work

Post by Ktron Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:52 pm

He may do some for NBC but EEI is done with him. They are cutting costs as the company is drowning in debt.
I hope I never see his mug again either. Annoying

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down