Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away, 1/5/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away, 1/5/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away, 1/5/22

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:20 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/01/comments-from-other-side-mavericks-1523.html

by FLCeltsFan

Tough game but a this is a game to see... Boston is d**n good. Dallas is Dallas.  Our 3s % will be very important.  (MY NOTE:  They shot 21.9%)

Really need to count on peak Luka and at least strong and efficient scoring games form two of the three of Wood, Hardaway and Dinwiddie to compete.  

Time to extend the streak to 8.  I love this team!  Let's goooooooooo

I don't have good feelings about tonight.  I think they will get a motivated Boston performance.  We will see though.  Luka likes to play against Boston.

Tonight will be a good test for that theory. I expect the Mavericks to play well, win or lose, because it’s a home game. We’ll see.

We are getting our doors blown off tonight.   Very Happy

Pretty sure Boston wants to wipe that bad taste out of their mouths, following that thumping at OKC. Mavs will need more than just Luka going off tonight.

So pumped for this game! I expect Boston to play especially hard after getting blown out by OKC a couple nights back. And we all know how ridiculous Boston is when they're clicking and knocking down shots.

Can we please get a blowout, stress-free win? Pretty please? Not saying it's likely, but y'know, stranger things have happened

Selltics should be pronounced keltics either way they gonna get their a**es handed to them Braveheart style. Freedom......

Thank you. The letter C has been pulling too much funny sh** in English for far too long.

Well, neither of the Jay Bros are sitting, so I feel confident in a win tonight. I guess not being on the road is bonus to that too.

I expect defeat, especially since Boston lost last 2 games. But you never know with Mavs, with their "home and against good teams record". We will see.

5 on 3, Luka gets all the way to the rim and throws it out to THJ for a brick...   Sometimes I hate this era of basketball.

Both teams have kinda sucked so far.

THJ inheriting the Academy Award from the great JJ Barea

Bad start for Luka, bad start overall for everyone on both teams.

announcers are so bad

A lot of fouls tonight, but it’s kind of been both ways at this point.

Just remembered that celtics like to play switch everything defense which means luka can easily get one-on-one matchups he wants

Slow start from both Tatum and Luka.

Both Luka and Tatum look drunk.

I have something in common with them

wow lotta empty seats

Luka kinda forcing it. This celtics defense is not that good and they switch everything.

Bostons defense has been great so far doubling at the last second and individually staying in front of Luka.

At some point you gotta credit Bostons defense, they are doing good man to man and mixing the coverages aswell, doubling at the last second during ISOs and such.

Wood straight up Porzingising out there smh

Tall lanky guys struggle with Smart types.

f*** you horford

Tim missing wide open layups while grant Williams is hitting post hook shots

GET ALL THESE LOSERS OUT OF THE GAME

Lol bullock is so d**n washed. Sucks.

Wood taking a page out of Lukas book faking an injury while the other team plays 5 on 4

Reggie needs to go idc what nobody says package his a** !!

Tim back to being useless.

Tatum may have the worst tattoo by an NBA player I have ever seen, lol.

Send Frank to the G League ffs

Because Jayson Tatum scored on him?

We’re such a bad rebounding team that the Celtics seem to be using the strategy of just tipping it up and keeping it in play until we f*** off

We look like a team that’s spent the last 3 weeks playing against bad defenses. Everyone seems mentally slow tonight

Unless Luka goes nuclear .. we aint got no chance here lol

Well, never expected anything less than getting cooked tonight anyway

That was a Westbrickian 3 by Frank there

I really want to forget about Frank

The G league Mavs this team got no size putting frank on a 6’9 Tatum is laughable

Tatum's shot was so bad he got benched immediately lmao

Lmaooooo Boston fans must be going ballistic

Williams is a brick sh**house

Grant Williams schooling Wood in the post is a little embarrasing.

He's smooth!

What a luxury having Brogdon off the bench

Bout as bad a 1st quarter as possible and it’s a single digit game. We got this.

Lol Luka got the call that's supposed to be eradicated since last year...

Luka's hyper focus on refs is annoying. He's mad at them even when they give him the calls.

Mavs needs Brogdon so bad

Since Luka loves making bets so much, I wonder if the coaches ever considered betting him he won't go the whole game without complaining to the refs instead of going back on D

I’ve had a hard time the last couple years deciding who my current least favorite team is. It’s always been the Celtics, but the Suns are serious contenders.

I expect the refs to balance out the free throws. Currently 12-0 in Dallas favor.  That is the only thing keep them in the game.

Celtics have like 3 bench players who would start for us no question lmao

Must be nice to have a competent team around a superstar

They will be up by 20+ by the time Luka comes back. This is toast.

Trash a** team smh

Can someone please enlighten me with one thing Bertans does well right now? He’s horrible

Every tenth game, he hits between 2-3 clutch threes.

The day we don’t have scrubs like Ntilikina and Bertans playing real minutes will be a glorious day

Celtics coach: "Right now we're the harder playing team".   That just shows how bad we're playing right now. I don't understand the lack of energy.

"We might be less talented, but we will also play not as hard"

Is Stan pitching himself to the Mavs?

I like him better than Kidd tbh

Anybody else noticed Mavs don't inbound the ball when it's out of bounds if Bertans is on the court? It's a direct Bertans chuck every time.   Kidd coaching on display

Bertrans is trash

Kemba is on….    Why…

No one can score

1-12 from 3. One of those times where it feels like we’re shooting bad but the stat is even worse than it feels.

Smart in the post is not a mismatch. Don´t force feed stuff because the Celtics switched.  (MY NOTE:  Respect!!)

not good enough for any remotely good teams. We can feast on the shitty ones

C wood pls don’t try Rob Will

Had no idea Justin Jackson was on the Celtics. The dudes living the life collecting paychecks riding the bench on championship caliber teams.

I hate playing on TNT we always lose

Any of their bench players would be starters on our team

Good, make it an early night for me to switch over to Netflix.  This team is so sh**

Celtics getting every loose ball.

Of course Boston hits their stride again against us

Coming out sluggish after 2 days of rest and getting embarrassed on national tv. Typical mavs stuff.

Brad Stevens and Danny Ainge can trade pocket lent for Brogdon, Horford, and White…  Meanwhile dumba** Nico and Mark are giving up picks to trade for Davis f***ing Bertans

You see how the Celtics role players touch the ball before getting set up for their 3 point try?  That.

Brown and Tatum aren't even having good games. This deficit could be much worse.

Of course Boston catches fire against us

This is more about our guys being sh** offensively than about the Celtics defense

Grant Williams > every mavs player except Luka

I've seen the stats and know that Tatum is really good, but it feels like every game I watch he goes like 3/16.

Same with Brown lol

Mazzulla has to be on molly or something

Oh no… we suck again

Point of the bench Boston 26 dallas 2

Boston is getting it done without the benefit of Tatum and Brown going off. Boston has got good production off their bench, especially Grant Williams and Brogdon.

Hardaway against Horford is not a mismatch you aren’t that dude Tim.

I wonder what it’s like to be a fan of a well run org

Tatum with 4 points on 2/9 shooting and his team is dominating. Lol @ him getting any mvp consideration

why do they have 36yr old horford cooking and we got the trash can that is javale bro...

Is Luka ill? He keeps grabbing his chest.

I don't want to be that guy but Luka has a history of being overly dramatic, especially when he's not shooting well. Lets calm down lol

we need a Luka injury counter for every game

Same thought. In those two days off, he spent one day just lying around the house plus he tends to act hurt when the team is trailing by a big margin.

Mavs proving the skeptics right in regards to the win streak lol

That last shot by Dinwiddie makes me think I have a future in the NBA

The Celtics are the exact opposite of "All Eyez on Me".   They're so good because they have such a deep and well rounded team.

Celtics have the best record in the league for a reason. Thankfully there aren´t a lot of teams that can replicate what they are doing.

I like Tatum but if he had Luka's roster on the Celtics they wouldn't be fighting for the #1 seed they'd be fighting for Wembanyama.

They’re saying Tatum is MVP

Me and Bullock have had the same impact on tonight’s game

They never miss 3's. F*** off Boston.

how I wish there would be some old racist, sexist Mark Cuban posts that came to light and forced him to sell

Doubt that would even work. Mavs already had a scandal.

Tatum getting to be up 18 while shooting 4-13 is so funny

Tatum > Luka for mvp LMAO YEAH RIGHT! This was stupid even before Luka's nuclear run. Just look how Tatum can take it easy compared to what Luka has to do for his team to have a chance.

Welp gotta hope for a historic collapse by the Celtics, we are missing too many bunnies

Boston letting us hang around, we need to take advantage.

Bizarro Mavericks tonight. Nobody moves. Everyone stands around. Jogging up the court. Can’t finish. Stupid fouls.

Bro that’s the normal Mavs…

I feel like we’ll come back and make it close then embarrass ourselves in the clutch lol

Show me supporter of Tatum MVP and I'll show you a casual merchant.   I don't even care if you don't want to pick Luka, there are still other guys clearing Tatum.

Id laugh my a** off if we come back.

7 game win streak was so fake man, didn’t face a good team once in that stretch and now we’re seeing it

Are we in Boston? Arent role players and refs supposed to be a lil home favored? Cause i'm not seeing anything go in and these refs can't call a d**n thing right

What do you think Kidd says in these timeouts? “Spread out and spam 3s but this time do it harder” ?

Celtics are trying to give us the game this half

Bonehead of a coach, Luka got hit in the head nothing, Just rest him for the next game this one's over

Use the challenge for your star player you dumb waste of space.

Celtics bench is killing the Mavs.

Boston has played crap for 12 games... but of course they turn it around against us. WTF.

The Mavs weren't ready to play at game time. That's on our useless excuse of a coach.

Grant Williams cooking

Celtics drive and kick ball movement is a thing of beauty   And get this… they actually make open 3s 😱

It can be quite challenging to win a game of basketball when you give your opponents a wide open look every single time they shoot the ball

they move the ball so well man

Celtics are making the Mavs look silly

Tatum please summon your inner Kobe and air ball 3 more shots in a row

I blame OKC for embarrassing them and waking up the beast

Man the Celtics get away with a lot of contact

Brown and Tatum not good today and still down 20. Wish Mavs had someone like Brodgon.

Luka brickin today but last time we played the Cs he couldnt miss and we got blown out too anyways lol.

OKC will pay for its crimes

Mavs bench: 5 points. Celtics bench: 32 points

Tatum has been helping us a lot but the whole team is just like "nah, we do indeed wanna lose by 40".

Lol Tatum is still out there just to stat pad

Luka had a bad game and Tatum had a much worse game. It’s ironic

Tatum really in the game to get stats rn lmaooooo

Oh hey look at this guy padding his points in garbage time. MVP baby

Brogdon looks like he's 54 or something

Tatum is trying to stat pad and getting outplayed by hardy

Moving from Danny Ainge to Brad Stevens is such an amazing FO. Look at what Mavs have in comparison.

I miss when we beat the Celtics every time and the game winning shots 🥲

People will act like Tatum wasn’t 4/15 before playing our g-league roster in the 4th

Tatum playing against G-League is hilarious

I just picture Celtic fans bumping bellies and high fiving as tatum scores with no pressure up 20 against scrubs who couldn't even make their team

What Tatum and Brown are doing is literally the definition of stat padding.

Tatum lost a lot of my respect tonight.

Tatum really stay till late game to make his stats look good lol

How bad Can javale possibly become? the more games he plays the worse he becomes lol

I cannot stand watching Mcgee play basketball. It infuriates me knowing that we need a center and that is what we have

Timmy is smart - he is playing extra terrible so they cannot package him in a trade

Justin Jackson aka Dobbie the house elf is in the house y'all.

It's sad that Justin Jackson has a higher chance of winning a 2nd ring than Luka will have with these bums.

Lol tatum’s 2nd triple double… of all time

That statpadding by Tatum was disgusting lmao

The biggest joke of a triple double i've ever seen

Gotta enjoy this Hardy performance before Mavs trade his a** for 55 yr old Bogdanovic.

What I learned tonight is that the Celtics would have beat us without Tatum. If you swapped Luka and Tatum, the Celtics would win the title 3 years in a row. The Mavericks would miss the play in, 3 years in a row.  Tatum is not even a first team player imo

Lmao Tatum stat padding for a triple double actually took the edge off a depressing performance.

Hopefully our cheapskate of an owner will take notes tonight on what a properly built team looks like.

Idk what's more sickening: Tatum stat padding or that freak-a** ugly tattoo that looks like he commissioned it for $5.99 off Hungry Artists.

This game proves that it can be quite difficult to win whilst giving your opponents wide open looks at the basket every time down the floor

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down