Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/25/23

5 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/25/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/25/23

Post by bobheckler Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:44 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/02/comments-from-other-side-76ers-22523.html

by FLCeltsFan

The biggest test. Can we finally beat the d**n Celtics? I say yes but won't be surprised at all if we choke again.

Kill me

Matchups like this are why we acquired McDaniels. Hopefully our head coach is smart enough to realize it though I have my doubts. I say we lose until we can prove otherwise.

Well this is an evident loss, Tatum is the best player in the League and they are more stacked overall.

The Celtics are the definition of live and die by the 3 so a big chunk of the game is what version of their shooting we get tonight

Embiid will get bothered by Horford and Celtics fantastic double teaming scheme, that's what I expect, hope I'm wrong.
(MY NOTE: Nope, you're wrong. It was singles almost all the way)

I got a bad feeling about this

The only team I scared is Celtics,as a Sixers fan I want to finish 1st seed .Celtics and Bucks play 2 nd round with each other and hopefully Bucks will knock them out. We can beat Bucks.

if i could have two predictions it would be either win by 2 or lose by 23

Please, no 3s for Arthur the Anteater. Hope Jo embarrasses him and his looney sister (MY NOTE: Who?!)

Derrick White 66 points Sad He’s gonna go off

How much do you want a bet if we win tonight the main headline will be the bucks are now 1 seed in the east?

I just hope Blake Griffin doesn't shoot like Klay again

Be interested to see how much Smart throws Harden off his game.

Celtics by 10+. Gonna be ugly tonight.

I wish Embiid would wear a mask year-round to just get used to it. Expect some elbows to the face from Smart to take out Embiid for the year if its a close game heh.

why even put that in the universe ? Elbow to Tatums face would the same thing.

Just saying ... Smart is a chippy player. Be on the lookout for running into players and slight elbows/jabs. Trying to get other players to get angry at him and get a T.

Has Smart ever elbowed Embiid in the face?

No because he would need a ladder to each his face

Malcolm Brogdon off the bench is a tough one. He has played very well against the Sixers and overall this season.

It's worth pointing out that Celtics are an absoutely elite shooting team, so Embiid's stellar defense we saw against Grizzlies won't be as much of a factor here, as Morant can't shoot.

I’m ready to hate this team for 98% of the game and get my hopes up for a comeback the rest of the way

I did just realize, if sixer win, the bucks would then take the one seed. And then they would have to face the celtics in the 2nd round. If the bucks hold onto the one seed, sixers may wana tank a bit to the 4th seed.

Wilt needs to watch out. Joel going for 100

Horford too small!

Good sh** two fouls on brown

Good flop Joel

If Joel wasn’t a Sixer I’d hate him. Bro just falls down 😂

celtics are the media darling we gotta earn everything tonight

Getting Brown in early foul trouble.

marcus smart is by far the least likeable player in the league. it isn’t close at all. hate his stupid face

I honestly think Dillon Brooks is worse

Boston is so good but they love taking bad shots

Maxey is not good anymore man

Horford in my top 5 most hated for sure

i dont really watch celtics games so i gotta ask, do their role players shot this well normally? they dont miss

They’re known for their bench shooting and role player shooting

I love the Grant Williams George Niang matchup. Couple of fat dudes going toe to toe.

I’m so sick of watching literally any random a** Celtics bum throw up bullsh** shots that miraculously go in against us when they don’t against everyone else

the Celtics supporting cast is so d**n good. Tatum is playing like sh** yet this is only a 1 point game

derick f***ing white is like 10x steph curry when he plays this team. it’s so infuriating

White have the biggest forehead/highest hairline in the NBA?

Malcolm Brogdan has been such a nice addition for them.

Jayson Tatum get a normal beard shape up for the love of god

Oh great here comes that Gordon Hayward lookalike. I wonder if he’ll hit five threes like all these f***ing Celtics reserves seem to do against us.

No timeout, no play-call, no subs, just doc sitting on bench yelling at the ref for some reason

Classic Glenn. 12-0 run and still no TO. 🤷🏻‍�

We probably have the best depth we ever had, and Boston still is like 2 guys deeper than us.

I swear the Celtics bench would be a playoff team at this point

why do the Celtics get every single call every bounce every single game they ever play.

Refs are paid to make sure Celtics win games.

Al horford been getting away with blatant fouls on Embiid for years not to discredit how good of a post defender he is.

Their second lineup are all starters in the league, just unfair

Sixers bench cant hang with Celtics bench

Joe Mazzulla looks like the good dinosaur

I’m so sick of the Sixers having zero flexibility to be able to bring in actual bench contributors. Harris’ contract has actively hurt this team for several seasons now and forced us to sign guys like Niang and Harrell. Boston’s bench lineup could be a starting lineup elsewhere.

bucks is defo not this deep celtics are on an another level

bench killing us, but to be fair no team is as fortunate enough as the celtics to get starting quality players for their bench trash and late picks in trades

Celtics being so deep and talented is exposing our bench. The good news is that only the Celtics and maybe the bucks are that deep. Bad news is that it's the Celtics and bucks

Brogdon went from starter to like 8th man on Boston. Jealous

Is Tatum like the 4th best player on his own team?

Their bench is insanely talented

Crazy any of you still support Doc in any way shape or form.

Enough with the Joe Mazzullal praise. He took over for a team that made the finals and has an insanely deep roster, it’s not rocket science

Celtics are just too deep. Our stars need to play 42 minutes to have a chance

If we had White and Brogdon we would be championship favorites

I detest Horford

Al Horford plays defense like a a guy at the gym who doesn’t move his feet but you let him slide because he’s old as sh**

The amount of f***ing fouls boston gets away with is absurd. Since they are reffed like this no wonder they are the first seed

Horford is king of hacking without getting noticed

Except when he played here

this celtics team is insanely dirty. they scratch and claw and hit every possession. and they get away with it because the media is obsessed with them

Do the Celtics seem extra whiny tonight to anyone else?

it’s absurd how much smart gets away with because of his bullsh** reputation of being a “gritty defender”

Wow these refs are blind

Do the Celtics care about Blake Griffin? where is he I always felt like he'd be a good backup center..

Al pins Joel’s inside arm in every post up…. It’s such a sneaky way to slow him down

I have no idea how even celtics fans like smart

Marcus smart is exhausting

Marcus Smart has done a really gr8 job of working on his 3 ball. There was a time when defenders would bait him into taking 3s. He's come a long way.

Lmao Horford fouled Embiid like 5 times on that possession and still had the nerve to complain

Al Horford is definitely up there for me with most unlikeable players. Only one higher is probably Ben

Horfords hands are down and on Embiid every single time. He should foul out in 6 possessions

I like Jaylen Brown’s mask. Kind of a renaissance costume ball look.

Horford must have used nearly all of his 36 fouls by now surely?

celtics are the most insufferable team.

marcus smart is just a more talented dillon brooks

Don't forget, Smart is a DPOY! A legit one, not at all questionable or flop free

F*** Marcus Smart. Dangerous, unnecessary, and not a basketball play

this is marcus smart man, he plays every game like this

I wonder why Tatum is portrayed as "the guy" on the Celtics when brown has been right up there with him and better in plenty of cases

I hate Al Horford so f***ing much lol

Never understood why Horford didn't shoot that good when he played for us....

Doc is a lousy coach.

celtics are only elite relative to the rest of the weak NBA. they can be beat in a 7 game series, especially since they don’t have a dominating force. tatum disappears way too often.

It’s their massive depth that makes them elite.

Horford is probably my most hated player ever. That dude robbed us blind, and cost us a first to get off him. Then plays well in Boston.

the nba needs the celtics to beat us to keep the narratives going. the league hates us

Horford is a dirty a** player.

Celtics are mid tbh

I hate the f***ing Celtics and their mouth breathing star but d**n those are some of the best jerseys I’ve seen in awhile

I don't want to hear anything about 76ers flops when the whole Celtics team has seemed to master the art of flopping.

We’ve got the best starting lineup in the league. But we only have 2 guys playable off the bench

We quit. Boston will sweep us in a series.

Tatum should be nowhere near the mvp conversations considering he could average 10 points and still have his team be winning

I’m sure Paul Reed has a long wingspan. But Robert Williams next to him made Bball Paul look like a T Rex.

Embiid just doesn't have the dog in him...

I used to play like Marcus smart…

They really showed half of Tatum's points on that one dunk. Lmao. At least pick Brown not Tatum if you're going to highlight a Celtic.

dog they are praising Tatum yet he has a WHOPPING FOUR POINTS

Joel > Tatum

Sixers haven't shot particularly well, I doubt Boston sustains shooting 47% from 3 in the second half.

Not sure why mazzulla is leaving sharpshooter Blake Griffin on the bench

Thanks to whichever one of you sold your soul to get this Tobias performance tonight

Tatum is playing horrific

keep getting the ball to Tatum

Tatum has clunker games. He’s always been prone to turnovers a lot.

Tatum is terrible

Tatum is so bad. Can’t believe the boston media really hypes him

Tatum has to have one of the rattiest beards in the league

Everyone cooking bum a** Horford tonight I absolutely love it.

Absolutely love watching Al get cooked

Tobias Harris stole Tatums talent. We winning the chip

Bro Tatum passes like Captain America throws his shield

You know what's fun, watching Horford being outclassed at every step.

This game didn't make Tatum fall out of the MVP race. He was never on it.

Brown is 10x the player of Tatum

Smart tricked everyone last season. Dude is the most overrated Defensive player in the league

I wanna throw a brick at van grundle

I am issuing a citizens arrest on Jeff Van Gundy.

Refs robbing the Sixers. No wonder Celtics are 1st.

I never even heard of crackhead white until late last year where tf did he come from

refs doing anything they can to get the celtics back in the game. call the game not the narrative

I wish the Horford parents were celibate.

Can we be certain that Al Horford wasn't at least marginally involved in the planning of 9/11?

F*** Horford, couldn’t make a 3 to save his life for us then decided to be a sniper

Al Horford is the least likable Celtic by far.

Tatum thinks he is in the finals the way he is struggling 💀

Al f***ing Horford of all bums, wills them back into the game. classic

Remember when horford couldn’t hit a 3 with us. Hate his guts

F*** off Horford. Always takes it personally like we made him play like flippy dog turds when he was a Sixer

Paid him more than anyone else would and he was a Boston double agent

I hate Horford so much

I hate Al horford with a passion

I pray we don’t meet Boston in the playoffs

Boston getting everything from the refs. Sixers can't get a call. Bullsh** (MY NOTE: Just for the record the fta difference was 35-12 in their favor)

This thing this team has been best at for years is blowing big leads in the 2nd half.

Celtics are just a superior team at this point. Not much besides that.

al and his sister can both go stub their toes tomorrow

We gonna witness a Doc masterpiece or is the team going to will itself to a W?

Doc rivers keeps getting away with war crimes

Glenn a Boston double agent. Change my mind

We are the NBA champions at losing big leads. Hands down.

The celtics org having a rapist coach and not being punished for it disgusts me

nothing makes celtics fans feel better than getting to talk up a guy named white

Why do the announcers keep saying the Celtics are struggling..? They’re shooting 50% from three

our bench has scored 6 points this game?! Has any team had this garbage of a bench production this season?

Philadelphia athletes and forgetting how to function, name a better duo

This team is cursed and the Celtics are blessed

Celtics too deep. Derrick white horford brogdan Like d**n

derrick white is so much better than smart

Celtics have 3 bench players better than our best bench player. That is the difference between these teams

Why do I ever get my hopes up for this team?

We can’t beat this Celtics team

Remember when we lead by 15? That was fun

This team is not a contender. Period

We gotta hire Udoka

Literally nothing to look forward to this year. Getting outclassed

Team will never get past the second round with Embiid. Generation talent. Won’t ever win a championship with him.

We should not be surprised if Boston sweeps us in the playoffs

I swear Doc just be calling timeouts to make people think he’s coaching. Nothing changes

Man, the Celtics are really deep. Tatum playing like sh**? It’s cool — just keep Brogdon/White in.

This is somehow worse than the loss against the 3rd string celtics

This game will drive a lesser man to drink

The lack of effort night in night out is a joke. It’s just not a championship team mentality. That stuff falls on your leaders.

brown is a legend man

Mazulla sitting White here is insanity lol +22 in 20mins

I hate this f***ing team man, thought it’d be a comfortable win then it was gonna be a non close loss and now I’m due for another heart attack game

Refs calling soft for Cs and nothing for Sixers. Obviously

If you were to flip white and Brogdon to our team and give them all of korkmaz, reed, McDaniels, house, Harrell, and Milton, Dedmon. We would win this game handily. That’s how bad our depth is

Our starting lineup is so much better than theirs. Our bench KILLS us

Refs continue to act like smart isn’t known for flopping

Grant Williams looks like he has bad breath

I swear I don’t understand how we’re more hated than the Celtics. F***ing Tatum looking at his hand every time he makes a shot. Horford I’m convinced is old enough he probably invented basketball. Smart and the green f***ing hair.

yeah leave horford wide open after he’s been lights out tonight. wonderful job guys

Yeah this team is not beating the Celtics in a 7 game series lmao

Al horfords sister does not deserve happiness

Horford sucked on purpose when he was here. I can’t see another explanation.

horford really single handedly winning this game for them i’m gonna be sick

Harden stepback for the win, calling it now

Here comes the Tatum game winner LMAO

hate that. now the celtics get the last possession

Do NOT LIKE this situation lol. Hey maybe just put all five guys on horford

We better get a body on Rob Will. My heart can’t take a buzzer beating tip in

you just know they’re gonna let the Cs score in the most comically stupid way possible

I’m terrified of Horford

The bald reaper

if Al horford hits a buzzer beater three I will rip my eyes out

I hate al horford with all my being f***er did nothing but steal.money from the sixers and played like a** then all of a sudden is a world beater off the bench when he leaves. Go f*** yourself horford.

we needed embiid to go superman to keep us in it. Meanwhile theyre tied with their best player playing like sh**

This game is making me drink more than planned

That dad with sixers jersey better leave his son with the Celtics jersey at the stadium... F*** that kid

Put that little sh** in a cargo box to Cuba

Give him up for adoption

You know you f***ed up as a dad when you let your kid become a Celtics fan.

How'd that pass get to Tatum ughh

Are you kidding me WHAT A SHOT

Wow. Tatum is clutch. They are going to be the team to beat. We will see them in the finals. I think we can beat the Bucks

I am committing suicide

We are CURSED

Jo didn't even try to get that off in time. Stupid.

Celtics are frauds

Then what does that make the sixers?

The celtics ownage of the sixers is elite

How many Celtics losses do we need to learn from before something changes?

Doc rivers is a certified turd

Refs give the Celtics every single game. League darlings can't be fouling people.

Horford hit more threes in this game than his entire tenure as a Sixer. I want to drink bleach.

Refs literally gave ghe game to the Celtics. League is rigged.

Man i hate Al Horford so much

Gifted a win. Gg ref's.

Tatum was sh** all night and now he makes a game winning three smh

Well no surprise really, the best player in the league showed up in the end of the game.

The Celtics bench would be a good starting 5 in the NBA, they are a problem in a 7 game series. They're just too deep

I don't care if we win the rest of our regular season games, because we ain't beating Boston or probably the Bucks with this roster and this coach.

I hate this team

Another day of being Boston‘s b**ch

come on guys we're sixers fans. Did u really expect a different outcome?

This was just one game that we could’ve won at home. In a 7 game series Boston would just toy with us and win in 5. They are the better team and have the better coaching.

Win some you lose some, or in the case of Sixers vs Boston we lose all of them. They don’t just own our a**es they got us chained up.

Horford just going to haunt this franchise. Sucks on the team and kicks our a** when he’s against it.

Double agent. Celtics should have a Colangelo forced on them as punishment.

Death. Taxes. Losing to the Celtics.

I think sports only exist to make me depressed

God said you’re too happy in life and made me a Philly sports fan

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/25/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/25/23

Post by Ktron Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:37 pm

We gonna witness a Doc masterpiece or is the team going to will itself to a W?

Masterpiece it tis

I swear Doc just be calling timeouts to make people think he’s coaching. Nothing changes

Double agent Doc dropping hints for Joe

I hate this f***ing team man, thought it’d be a comfortable win then it was gonna be a non close loss and now I’m due for another heart attack game

Dudes headed to Hospice Care

Al horfords sister does not deserve happiness

Horford sucked on purpose when he was here. I can’t see another explanation.

I hate al horford with all my being f***er did nothing but steal.money from the sixers and played like a** then all of a sudden is a world beater off the bench when he leaves. Go f*** yourself horford.

It was all a set up. We sent him there to steal secrets. He stole money and came back with the worst kept secret- “nothing new to see here guys”- Big Al

That dad with sixers jersey better leave his son with the Celtics jersey at the stadium... F*** that kid

Put that little sh** in a cargo box to Cuba

Give him up for adoption

You know you f***ed up as a dad when you let your kid become a Celtics fan.

Leave Jayson and Deuce outa this

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/25/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/25/23

Post by bobc33 Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:09 pm

“Doc rivers keeps getting away with war crimes“ ktron was that you???

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:58 am

Love us or hate us. Philly fans HATE us! The most brutally honest fans in the league IMHBAO.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:29 am

Comments From The Other Side always have a recurring theme running throughout them about the refs and how the refs are biased in our favor, but I am absolutely flabbergasted these maroons are complaining when the final fta total was 35-12 in their favor.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:41 pm

The Celtics are better than the Sixers. We got more on the ball play makers plus two studs. We could have rolled out our center depth and just beat on Embid even more than we did.

That teams wants no part of us in the playoffs.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:10 pm

bobc33 wrote:“Doc rivers keeps getting away with war crimes“ ktron was that you???

Haaaaa nooo. Somebodies been trolling our site no doubt

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:17 pm

Not as much mention as the PHI site normally give us after we beat PHI, but I'm going to posit now this will be Doc's last season with the 76ers. Nothing surprising here. They can even make it to the ECF and it won't matter. The earlier the exit, the quicker the ax will wield.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down