Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/15/22

+2
jrleftfoot
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/15/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/15/22

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:50 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/02/comments-from-other-side-76ers-21522.html

by FLCeltsFan

Does the acquisition of James mean the final 4 minutes of games that we lead by 10 will no longer be a wild roller coast ride of anxiety and chaos?

I strongly dislike how close the Celtics' record got to ours out of nowhere.

If you look deeper, pretty much every team they played did not have one or any of their stars. A winning streak is a winning streak but not as impressive as led on.

The Celtics are on an 11 game win streak that started with blowing out Washington. They also beat the Heat, but the Heat sometimes just have really bad games so I don't put much stock into that

8 game winning streak, but who’s counting.

Nets forum is so funny to check in on. They don’t know what to do with themselves

They beat the Kings and are ready to plan the parade lol

Not really excited about this game, but I want Joel to murder Giannis Thursday

Can’t wait for Tatum’s 4/15 from the field with Matisse up his a**.  Most overrated player in the league imo, dude sucks as soon as he has a decent wing defender shadowing him.  (MY NOTE:  Both Js ate Thybulle alive)

Their strategy will be to get tisse in foul trouble off some Marcus smart flops. Not even a joke, it’s what they did last game to Deandre Hunter and of course Tatum showed up when hunter went to the bench

I hope you're right. But something tells me Tatum might break a shooting record against us.

You mean like he'll take 35 shots to score 30?

Their defensive rating in the last 15 games is 99, I'm not getting my hopes up especially without Harden, but we have Joel f***ing Embiid. So f*** the celtics.

My Celtics coworker bet me a beer Tatum scores 40+. Lmao

I guess they really wanted to buy you a beer Wink

sixers win the championship.. morey sends rings to curry, drummond, and...   ...kyrie. 😶

The sixers are home dogs? I’m insulted.

Do we think Embiid's going to explode this game? Seems Robert Williams is out.

Smart and Timelord may be out. That would help...

i just hate losing the the celtics

The only good team they beated on that streak was Denver, they beat Miami too, but they played the reserves.

Williams trying to defend Embiid is murder waiting to happen.

I don't know, i feel confident about this one, Udoka is also runing those guys onto the ground.

We need a big game from Matisse against K-Mart Kobe and The Brown Hornet.

Matisses scores 6 points and his celebration on offense shuts down the rest of the game. I find him extremely boring to watch.

Robert Williams is out today. Smart playing.   Jo goes up against his arch nemesis Al.

Uh oh Tatum just prayed. Game over

God cant help you against Joel, Jaylen

James Harden, killed Barney and is wearing his fur.

tatum is the most overrated player in the league

D**n Horford owns Embiid

It’s literally all screens for Tatum and Brown, can we try to double

Hortford is Embiids dad.

I don’t know if there’s anything I react more viscerally to than seeing Al Horford. I hate that dude so much.

Brown is gonna dump at least 35-40 on Tobias b**ch a** today

The final move is getting rid of Doc Rivers

Not sure how many players I’ve hated more than al horford.

The Celtics always hit every f***ing shot against us no matter how bad they might be

Tobias is pathetic

Theis is in and we we resort to a last second thybulle 3 im sick

I forgto Thies flopping a** was back with the Celtics

Fat Boy Grant Williams gonna pass out before the end of this game lmaooooo   Get the chunky man some oxygen 😂😂😂

Refs are celtics fans

Lol Celtics are just murdering Embiid and hoping they won’t call it.

The Celtics are playing aggressive as hell like it's a playoff game. I hope they burn out.

Embiid is drawing freaking Grant Williams and we aren’t forcing him the ball…..

Theis looks like a dude you see at wawa at 2am eating off a trash can asking to bum a cigarette or money for the bus

Boston gameplan just to beat on Embiid and hope the refs don't call fouls

People writing off the celtics when they were hurt were stupid.

Harden is a great player for us because he is a true playmaker on the court, which means Doc Rivers will make less mistakes

There's so many Celtics I just cannot stand

Marcus Smart is #1 for me

I used to hate Marcus now I like him

Theis I think is the worst

I don’t know if it’s because he’s fat but I just hate everything about grant williams

Celtics hate us, they always play so well against us lol. I **** hate Marcus Smart btw lol.

Celtics gonna foul out soon

Celtics are an actual team with roles and shoot and the sixers are just Embiid with a bunch of guys who can’t shoot, dribble or defend

You just know Hardens loving watching Embiids FTs lol

Grant Williams literally can only shoot against us it’s disgusting

Ime Is gonna have to suit up at this rate.

Embiid gonna foul out half the Celtics at this rate.

How tall is Tatum?? He looks a legit 6'10 now.

I cant stand the celtics i hate them so much

Most unfriendly home whistle imaginable continues.

I swear this team always shoots 6 million % from 3 against us

why are the celtics trying so hard?

Boston better hope their shooters and the refs remain this hot through the entire game

$195 million contract and Tatum can only afford to see a blind tattoo artist

Brown is mad we didn't trade for him or something

Oh man, Payton Pritchard. Something about him is so unlikable and I can’t quite explain what. Beyond being a Celtic, I mean.

The fact that grant Williams can impact a game more than Tobias is unfortunate

When is Korkmaz getting sent to China

Good D from Celtics but we can’t get an easy shot

Tobias can’t beat Payton off dribble lol

Don't worry about our $h** defense, James Harden is on the way.

Even Pritchard is too big for Tobias. What a  bum

Tobias getting shut down by pritchard, getting eaten alive by Tatum on the other

glenn rivers f***ing sucks. surprise surprise

so sad we couldnt trade korkmaz for a honey turkey and cheese sandwich

This team is trash

Good thing we kept thybulle lol this team doesn’t get past the second round even with harden.

They are shooting 35% better than us, hard to blame any one guy for that.

I might have to shelve that K-Mart Kobe nickname for Jay Tay...

8v5 is frustrating we never get home team calls   (MY NOTE:  For the record we took 22 ftas, they took 39.  That means every Sixer not named Embiid took 23 ftas, still more than the entire Celtics team.  Stop whining)

Really sucks that Thybulle is one of the worst offensive players in history

Celtics 3pt accuracy will NOT continue the whole game like this. And watch. Tatum and Brown have already jacked up at least 4 highly contested selfish/poor shots(decision-wise). That has always been one of their faults, and they are doing it already tonight.

those jays look much better than earlier in the season

Doc still coaching is malpractice.

So remember that comment I made that the shooting percentages would level out? Yeah… I was wrong… just one of those nights

I guess Harden will have to wait until next year for his championship.

Water board this ref

Hahahahhaha they’re getting every call too man. The 20 point lead isn’t enough

If Doc was coaching Boston, I would fully back sixers to come back and win this game despite 20 point lead

Stevie wonder has better vision than these refs

This game is completely tilted in favor of the Celtics. Everything is falling, and the refs are on their side as well.

Can't believe the Celtics will overtake us n the standings once Milwaukee dusts us off

Tatum and brown outscoring our entire team.

Harden negotiating a buyout right now

Doesn't Horford know he sucks at WFC?

Embiid realized how bad these refs are so he’s flopping in response  (MY NOTE:  A kernel of clarity)

Grant Williams looks like a peanut

Celtics are fragile and notorious for blowing leads. Plus those fluke shots won’t keep falling all night. Stay aggressive.

F*** grant Williams and his buck teeth what a flabby little chipmunk

Celtics bigs are playing football out there and getting away with it.

Marcus smart is such a f***ing actor lol   Paul Pierce sh**

There's your karma smart.

I actually like marcus smart, hope he’s okay

Guarantee Smart is just faking it and will keep playing.  What a flopper.  

Tatum and Brown are tied with our entire team. Pretty tough to win like that

The Celtics deserve to gloat tonight if this holds. We’re embarrassing right now lol

Give Maxey the green light second half. This Celtics team ain’t that good

Can’t win when Tatum/Brown are hitting shots they have no business taking.

I’m not even worried bruh. This Celtics team ain’t all that

Jaylen Brown just not gonna miss huh

Alright well that’s all the threes browns getting this game. He going silent next half

Marcus Smart injuring himself (if that was real) flopping to draw a bullsh** foul is the most fitting sh** i swear

Horford has done such a tremendous job at shutting us down both as a Celtic and a Sixer

Shaq says we'll come back and win lol

Any chance Morey can package Glenn for Pop lmao

Galaxy Brain Doc thinking he can’t blow a lead if he never has one

Poop poop and more poop. This game is poop. Everything is poop. Tobi is poop. Doc is extra poop. Refs are poop on a stick. Harden is not poop but his hamstring is poop.

Tatum and Brown, real modern day NBA scorers. Why the Celtics are always dangerous.

Can someone please let the refs know that the Celtics don't need any help right now?

Tatum and Brown have more rebounds than the Sixers team.

Al Hordford hasn't set a single legal screen all  game.

thyb is so bad lol

Great start. Fire doc

Celtics are dog water man how are we losing to them  (MY NOTE:  "dog water"?  Huh?  Is this a Millenial thing?)

They sold the whole team and are now fielding Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, Steph Curry, Larry Bird and Steve Kerr disguised as their former players

the sixers are getting crushed like wtf how did the Celtics turn this season around?

Marcus Smart told the jays he loved them. I guess that’s all it took

We winning this one

Firing Doc is the last piece of the puzzle, I know, you know it

Not much pain greater than losing to the Celtics and their smug, insufferable fans  (MY NOTE:  Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/15/22 616T8jJX2sL._AC_SL1200_)

When does the crowd start throwing batteries  (MY NOTE:  After Harden has a couple of games of throwing bricks)

Yea this team is not one James harden away from being a contender sorry guys. We need much better role players

Do y'all honestly think a 32 years old James Harden can fix this?

How tf can the Celtics be kicking a** like this missing two starters???

WE DID IT Y'ALL. 50 POINTS.

Boston would kill us in 7 game series. Even without James you can’t lose this bad. F***ing pathetic effort

I’m really not mad. They got some help from the refs but they had everything go their way (besides Smart)

"What have I done?" - James Harden

Harden looking for a way to force himself to the bucks as we speak

Harden is wondering if he can get that trade voided

Guys the Celtics have been blowing everyone out lately. We worrying about them now?

Thybulle vs Grant Williams. Like a 26pt difference.

Must be fun get trash talked by Grant nobody Williams...

fat Harden ain’t gonna help.

PHI better hope they dont match up w BOS round 1 or its over in 5

earlier tonight i said man theres no way the celtics keep shooting like that but they have kept doing it

Thybulle getting sh** on by Brown and Tatum while doing nothing on offense…if he gets beaten on defense, we ll be in for a long night as he is useless on the other end.

Say hi to daddy Tatum everyone

Any chance 6ers can trade Harden for some help? Preferably a 6'11 PG that can play great defense but doesn't require the ball to be an allstar and a journey man 6'2 SG that is related to the greatest shooter in NBA history thus having some clutch shooting ability to create space for Embiid.

I hate Theis

At this point I’m just pulling for something crazy like the Celtics winning by 60.

Feels like I'm watching a Globetrotters Vs. Generals game. Feels bad

Ben Simmons cursed us with his shooting ability.

daniel theis playing 1v5 out here, and winning

Celts scrubs are going to let Philly back in this game like they always do.

God is punishing the sixers for Harden wearing that costume

The harden effect already taking place

Harden going to force his way to China after this dumpster fire

Who tf is this Kmart Gordon hayward  (MY NOTE:  Hauser)

Nobody can go to the strip club with james after this loss , the whole team better be in the gym

Still a lot of time left to pull within 30!

First off F*** the Celtics but wow what a performance by those guys straight rolling after nearly slippin into the lottery... on to the next one.

Honestly, firable game for Doc. How do you get blown out by 50 at home?

If they lose by 50 according to NBA rules that means they are disqualified from the playoffs right

Horford the only one under 50% for them. Lol

We have to remember our team is good. Just laugh at Boston when they first round exit.

Celtics are winning by 48 points with 40 secs left and win % is 99.9% I feel like at some point the win % should just say "OH C'MON!"

probably the worst case nightmare scenario to any Sixer fan ..... to be booted by Boston again .... some of you would probably move to Tibet , shave your heads and live your remaining days as a Monk if that happened again ....LOL

Harden could've scored 40 tonight and the 6ers still would've lost by 10.

Harden took the team to the strip club last night

i think i should get a free frosty for still watching this

We should get free therapy for watching this tbh

Sam Hauser looks like if one of Bob Cousy teammates traveled into the future

Sixers doing their part in helping Ben's mental health.

Celtics trying to embarrass us at this point

Too late

Can't really try to embarrass anyone by playing end of the bench g league players who haven't played a single NBA minute.

Never thought “nets fans” could be as unbearable as raptors Celtic and heat fans.

nets fans are uniquely awful. it’s like the gentrifier team. no NY native likes the nets, so it’s just plastic fans who like stars

Harden going to the Celtics

doc rivers is one of the worst coaches in the nba

Top 15 ever. Didn't you hear?

Lets just chalk this up to Harden taking everyone to the stripclub last night lol.

Boston will now have the best point differential in the EC.

*sees final score*     Harden about to be fat again tomorrow.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/15/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/15/22

Post by jrleftfoot Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:07 pm

I like the Tibet comment.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/15/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 2/15/22

Post by dboss Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:33 pm

This is why I dislike Philly fans.  They are just as hateful as Laker fans.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:10 pm

Harden is a great player for us because he is a true playmaker on the court, which means Doc Rivers will make less mistakes
And your mistake is saying that Harden is a true playmaker. Well..you’re right but only for himself.

I don’t know if it’s because he’s fat but I just hate everything about grant williams
Especially those 3’s he kept busting in your teams face. All.Night.Long

Doc still coaching is malpractice.

If Doc was coaching Boston, I would fully back sixers to come back and win this game despite 20 point lead  
Figured it out aye?

Galaxy Brain Doc thinking he can’t blow a lead if he never has one
Doc may not make it out of Philly alive. The hate is real

Firing Doc is the last piece of the puzzle, I know, you know it
Pack your bags doc and run for your life

Sam Hauser looks like if one of Bob Cousy teammates traveled into the future

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:45 am

Dang it, Ktron! That's what I love about you. You're always spot on. Especially about Harden.

I'm working on a 3 strikes and your out policy for Harden. He's already got strike one.

If you watched all the talking heads after we dismantled PHI two nights ago, there was quite a "disturbance" with Harden getting admitted to that game to watch from the bench and all that the 76ers had to get lined up to pull it off. I won't go into the fashion statement or lack thereof. What a buffoon.

Harden knew all this. But if you were coming into any situation like that where you knew just your presence was going to be a huge distraction and take away from your team's performance in any way, wouldn't it behoove your fatass to say, "Hey, this is no big deal. I'll watch this game from home. Winning a championship is what I'm here for. I know me getting into the arena would probably cause a ruckus so let's just leave things be until after the All-Star game." Clearly, that's not what went down. The announcers spent far more time on the what ifs with Harden and panning to him every 10 seconds, than they did realizing a fully operational Celtics team will blow them out of the water tonight and in 4 games no matter who's on the floor if PHI is still around.

Well, the good news is Harden did get in and saw the immediate future of the 76ers. With or without him. All that happened with the "Big Trade" is two head cases were swapped.

Please move along. Nothing to see here...but another train wreck! There is definitely something going on between the ears of BS and JH that is going to result in absolutely nothing. One is a massively huge ego and the other, well, we don't know just yet.

We are literally going to witness someone being run out of town. Philly fans are going to annihilate him and probably Doc in pretty short order after all is said and done.

Swing and a miss made possible by your mammoth ego, James. Strike one.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:20 pm

dbrown,

Most fans' answer on the question, "should an injured player sit on the bench and support his team?" would reply, YES!

If I've read it once, I've read it a thousand times.  (not a million, because that would be hyperbole   Shocked ).

Your take is different.  It makes me wonder, what part of this instance makes it different?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:40 pm

And what’s with this ringing of the bell before the game in Philly? Do they do that at every home game? Nonsense.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:07 pm

gyso,

It's the huge ego that sees no one but himself in a team environment. Even when RA and KG came on board, it didn't have the effect of a James Harden royal entrance. The outfit, the ringing of the bell, (thanks Ktron) everything. He wanted all the focus on him and he got it. His team rewarded him with a complete shellacking by us. That may be even a bigger Eff You from the team than what Harden pulled off. Harden just doesn't get it. Neither does Moray.

I'm going to guess that whole charade was Harden's initial demands he threw at the 76ers to figure out and prepare the entrance for a king.

He's going to fall flat on his face yet again and this time take everyone down with him. Nothing has changed in his mind since Day 1 for him in the NBA.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down