Charles Barkley will be co-hosting on CNN!

Go down

Charles Barkley will be co-hosting on CNN! Empty Charles Barkley will be co-hosting on CNN!

Post by Ktron Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:35 pm

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gayle-king-charles-barkley-prime-time-show-cnn_n_64443d82e4b0408f3e53997d

Gayle King And Charles Barkley To Host New Live CNN Prime-Time Show
“I know she’s going to be a straight shooter, you know I’m going to be a straight shooter,” the NBA Hall of Famer said about the new show.
By 
Kimberley Richards
Apr 22, 2023, 06:18 PM ED

Gayle King and Charles Barkley are headed to CNN with a new prime-time show.
The TV journalist and NBA Hall of Famer will co-host a weekly live show on the news network on Wednesdays titled “King Charles,” CNN announced on Saturday.
King and Barkley discussed the new gig during an appearance on “NBA Tip-off,” a TNT show Barkley co-hosts.

The former NBA player said he wants the show to be “nonpolitical,” although he and King clarified that they would discuss politics, along with other topics, such as pop culture and food.

“We don’t want to say ‘we’re a liberal, conservative, Republican, Democrat,’ that’s one of the things that’s already ruined television in general,” he said. “I know she’s going to be a straight shooter, you know I’m going to be a straight shooter.”
Barkley later added, “I know she’s going to be fair and honest, and you know I’m going to do the same thing.”

King said she wants conversations on the show to have “decorum and courtesy and kindness.”
She added: “Everybody I know has an opinion about something. I just think we have to figure out a way to have a good conversation without tearing each other down. And I think that we can do that.”
King will keep her current position as a co-host on “CBS This Morning,” and Barkley will continue his hosting job on TNT, they announced on Saturday.

(Cue James Brown) Please, please, please stay as far away from Politics as you can and this may turn out to be a fun show.

I strongly suspect that my hopes and wishes for this new show will not be totally granted.

Somehow, in someway it’ll happen and Charles will make a complete idiot of himself.

My fingers and toes are crossed that it doesn't but pardon me while I get prepared to cringe……

KTRON

Ktron

Back to top Go down