Charles Barkley, in New Orleans for All-Star, Doing Wrong

3 posters

Go down

Charles Barkley, in New Orleans for All-Star, Doing Wrong Empty Charles Barkley, in New Orleans for All-Star, Doing Wrong

Post by bobheckler Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:35 am

The Cat's Meow, where this is being performed, is in the French Quarter, on Bourbon Street.  I was there in October.  Woo boy, is that place fun (they don't usually play this music). On

For those of you who don't know this song by Snoop Dogg, Chuck gets a lot of the lyrics right, although he stumbles quite a bit.  

It's NBA All-Star weekend, he's an NBA HOFer.  What the hell.  He always said athletes shouldn't be role models so he's just practicing what he preached.  And then some.

He really should take some singing lessons, though.

Me?  I'm not going to watch the all-star game.  Of all the all-star games I think basketball is the worst since it is such an integrated sport you cannot have a good game by playing, what amounts to, a pickup game.  Neither baseball nor football are faced with the chemistry issues basketball has, so putting great players together for a game works better.  So, I figured I'd just have a little fun with the events surrounding the event while avoiding the event completely.

And, oh, drop and give me 30, Chuck.  Pounds, that is, you're as big as a house.

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Charles Barkley, in New Orleans for All-Star, Doing Wrong Empty Re: Charles Barkley, in New Orleans for All-Star, Doing Wrong

Post by beat Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:40 pm

As Sam might say.......... I have some teeth to floss.
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Charles Barkley, in New Orleans for All-Star, Doing Wrong Empty Re: Charles Barkley, in New Orleans for All-Star, Doing Wrong

Post by Sam Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Beat, I even have a scheme. You see, I start with the molars, move over to the bicuspids, then the canines, etc., and then I keep repeating the process until my teeth are all gone or All Star Weekend is mercifully over—whichever comes first.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down