Comments From The Other Side - Conference Finals, GAME 4, vs Heat, Away, 5/23/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Conference Finals, GAME 4, vs Heat, Away, 5/23/23  Empty Comments From The Other Side - Conference Finals, GAME 4, vs Heat, Away, 5/23/23

Post by bobheckler Wed May 24, 2023 2:02 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/05/comments-from-other-side-heat-game-4.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I know, this is the first one I've posted and this is game 4 CFTOS, but I just couldn't swallow what I knew was going to be their premature crowing.  If you click on the link above you can go to the website and look at those CFTOS yourselves.

I don’t want them to get any life . Finish them off protect home court cuz why tf am I nervous w a 3-0 lead

The Celtics are seeing green...the golf green!

If anyone feels nervous for a second, remember their coach is Joe and basically admitting he doesn't have any idea what he's doing at the end of last game  (MY NOTE:  He may, may, have figured it out)

He isnt a good coach but his players are soft as f*** and have turned on him lol

y’all saw the clown statements by Smart and Brown lmao

“Don’t let us get 1”. B**ch yall had 3 games to get 1, now with the sweep on the horizon they wanna give that fake confidence talk lmao.

He’s not giving a threat, he has a flight for Cancun booked and is begging us to finish it out.

Seeing those Celtics quotes just makes me want to crush them even harder than Game 3.  End these frauds.

I guess they feel comfortable talking knowing they have Foster in their pocket.

Looks like Brown is worried he might have to cancel his flight to Cancun tomorrow and wants to remind the Heat to not let him win tonight.

I guess they feel comfortable talking knowing they have Foster in their pocket.

We are not f***ing around today. We will end this tonight.

Heat by 10+ Celtics quit after game 2

This is probably going to be Boston’s best effort (most fight). They’ve been a laughing stock for 2 days now

If he starts right now, Joe Mazzulla can watch The Town 3 times before tip off

You can’t say he doesn’t watch film

Celtics showed us zero respect after game 3. Saying guys played over their heads lol. Not worried about this game at all. Our guys will come out focused.  (MY NOTE:  They did, and you lost)

I bet Jaylen Brown calls in sick to work today

We got the extender tonight 🤣 get ready for a lot of questionable whistles

Time to take them out back and put an end to their suffering. It’s only humane.

Scott Foster is a guaranteed L. It’s not in our control tonight. Most crooked ref in the game

For those counting at home, per ESPN analytics they are giving the Celtics a 31% chance to win the series and do something that no NBA team has ever done before- comeback from a 3-0 series hole  (MY NOTE:  A one-chance-in-three of doing the never-done-before?  That's good.)

Where's Tatum's stupid "Humbly" shirt? Not feeling like one of the best lately??

Man it’s insane, and only with this Boston team, that I’m always on edge… even if we’re up 3-0. You never know with the Cs. Can’t take any chances. Can’t give them an inch

Is Chuck really picking the Celtics again? 🤭

Very bad sign Horford hits his first 3....

I hope Jimmy is chirping all game getting in their fragile heads.

JAYLEN BROWN    GET READY TO LEARN CHINESE BUDDY

They got that we don’t want to get swept energy

F Y I Scott Foster your a clown clown

Scott out there to make sure it goes to 5 games

It's so funny watching JT throw his hands up in the air like a toddler after every layup

Jaylen Brown talks a lottta sh** for being a bum

BOS promised to play for at least 2 Q this time

Horford's dumbfounded face every time he fouls is very Duncan-esque

$$600+ million between the jays is wild!

D**n Chuck picked us

Hope Jayson keeps chucking up braindead 3’s so we can get free possessions

lol celtics can't beat us fairly so they've resorted to whining for calls every possession

Robert Williams face always looks like he's missing something and looking for it

Bam getting foul calls? Aight it’s a wrap  (MY NOTE:  This qualifies as a 'premature ejaculation' in multiple ways)

Tatum should be more humble

Turnover Tatum back at it again

I feel bad for their coach man. They set him up to fail with these guys

Blame Udoka, guy couldn't resist lust.

Hey Mozzarella Joe learned how to call a timeout

Tatum already crying 😭

What do you think Mazzulla even says during timeouts? I'm positive whatever he says is in one ear and right out the other

“Uhhhhh…. Jason can I get the password to the Hulu?”

Caleb doesnt care about jayson tantrum

Wait? Did we witness Tatum actually agree with a call?    Maybe we did break them.

Boston not actually rolling over. Except for Tatum

horford revenge game

Old man horford deciding to make shots now

We're getting them in early foul trouble. That's good.

I love that Caleb owns Tatum

BROGDON HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO HIT JACK ALL SERIES!! 6MOY WHO?????

uh oh Horford seems to have found his shooting stroke   let's hope it's too late for it to matter

We’re playing like the Celtics now smh.

Derrick White look like a Koala that wished he could be a human in the NBA

We are getting out-hustled

Williams seems too big for Bam. That does not bode well for the next series.

Celtics are actually shooting good tonight. Interesting that it’s still a close game

I remember being so pissed they got Brogdon last offseason .   Now I’m like - give it to Brogdon

martin> Michael Jordan Ez

Horford is gonna build himself up and then he’s gonna fall on his face this game and I’m gonna laugh

Why the he** is Lowry in and worst of all why is he guarding Tatum???

Jaylen Brown has done such good work for us man

Caleb > jaylen brown

Brown sucks bro

Who allowed the Celtics to be good? Is Spo stupid?

Jaylen just wants to go home

Bam been a**

Celtics are shooting so well from 3 it feels like.

I dare you to find me a clip of a Celtics offensive possession where Tatum doesn't beg the refs for a foul.

I actually cannot stand Jimmy today. Dude is f***ing a** on defense today

These announcers are toxic waste.

Somebody make jimmy angry

We got this. Tatum and Brown gave up. I'd be ashamed if I were a Boston fan.

Cant wait to have Jaylen Brown on our squad soon

Caleb's playing the way they thought Tatum/Brown would play  (MY NOTE:  16 points, 2 turnovers for Caleb Martin)

Celtics are starting to move the ball around. It’s putting our guys out of position on D. We need to clean that up or we can really regret them figuring something out

Mazzulla is so garbage, man. Horford finally hitting shots but has the 3rd least minutes on their team lmao

Bam will be completely stymied by Jokic

Denver won’t fold like Boston

Only way the Celtics can win is if we collapse and they blow us out. As long as this thing remains close we’re winning this game. They rely purely on their talent to bail them out. Other than that they have nothing.

I heard Boston are headed to the Port of Miami after the game on their way to the bahamas

Scott Foster puts in work.

Usually I have a problem with the media talking about the other team during half time and after games. But I’m so much enjoying everyone rip the Celtics apart lol

Tatum is such a diva. All that media coverage has went to bros head

Good timeout by Joe Mozzarella

Joe did us a favor bc it's our team that needed a timeout

That’s a weird timeout by Mazzula.. they had all the momentum

Mazzulla is truly incompetent lmao i don’t understand why he’d call a timeout while they have momentum

Its crazy Celtics coach called a timeout as soon as Tatum caught fire. Why ice him out? Maybe he thought JB was gonna put up a stupid off balance three pointer or commit turn over.

Seriously get Jimmy the f*** out. He’s playing with ZERO effort today

don’t let Tatum get hot

yeah we lose this it’s on jimmy for sleeping

Guess Jimmy doesn’t want to try hard today…

We literally look like the Celtics last game. Keep playing like this and we’ll f*** around and make history in a bad way.

Jimmy might be washed I am afraid

Boston’s defense is coming together big time

Have to double Tatum

JT's jumper is smoooooth man

Good thing Tatum and brown disappear in the 4th

Celtics with confidence are the best team in the league.

Feels good having Scott foster on our side 🔥

Celtics gonna have a ton of momentum with a win tonight

sub haslem in to just sock smart Grant and Horford in their stupid faces

celtics role players showed up, miami's didnt. Its onto game 5

tatum really gets infinite offensive fouls

Lowry should never see the ball again

Yes Lowry, hold it for the whole shot clock and take a bad shot

idk boston just doesnt deserve this. their team and their fans are so trash

Legend has it Derrick whites hairline recedes whenever he complains about a call

Please end this tonight. Cannot deal with more camera shots of Boston fans.

Tatum has figured out the defense

Tatum is playing like a superstar this 2nd half

Why was jimmy on the bench still ? Can’t believe spo sometimes man

Tatum made a 4th quarter FG uh oh.

Foster and crew swallowing their whistles on the Heat's end. Fix is in. I knew the league would have none of us sweeping these guys.

Bam missed both of them freebies.....  Trade him for Nic Claxton.

Celtics got this. Nothing wrong with that, we're not supposed to be here anyways or to sweep a team like them.   Game 5 is ours. They're better away than they are at home, seems like it

Can’t believe the Celtics remembered how to play basketball

Jimmy getting clamped by Grant

Celtics want it more tonight unfortunately

We've had a good run but I'm not paying Gabe and I'm getting Duncan out of here asap.

Series is over. We will be the first team ever to blow a 3-0 lead

I have to admit that 3-1 going to Boston is scary.

Game over. Onto Boston, pathetic showing by pretty much everyone tonight.

celtics got the whistle and the hot hand. it happens  (MY NOTE:  For the record the Heat had 28 ftas and we has 18.  That's 10 more whistles for you, meat.)

I really hate Boston bro lol

Momentum swing when spo decided to not bring butler back in

I guess Tatum finally decided to start playing in this series

Great job by bam and kyle to prevent the sweep. They played so f***ing bad I'm going to bed

This series may get very spooky if Boston gets game 5

Spo is a clown.  messes up lineups and lets Mozzarella out coach him.  

We really let them get one smh if this **** goes 6 or 7 there goes any chances for the finals

Bam has been a bum today man

Good job Bam you f***ing clown

KYLE ITS TIME FOR YOU TO BE THE STARTING PG FOR THE GUANGDONG TIGERS  (MY NOTE:  His one-way plane ticket is on me)

Boston has crazy momentum now trying to do something historic

The Celtics are too good of a team to get swept tbh

Kyle Lowry is such a fat piece of sh**

Lowry looks like the guy who came here to eat and take our money

Jimmy must've found his favorite dinner spot in Boston and wants one more meal with his boys before taking on Denver

Bam is still in with the scrubs cause he certainly played like the 12th man on a team

So tired of seeing Tatum push off. How can your signature move be illegal.

The Extender had to protect his reputation

Nah he didn’t do sh**, we stunk it up all our own

Foster 'The Extender' is really a JINX!  (MY NOTE:  Oh, so he doesn't have to do anything, merely his presence is enough?)

Bam and Jimmy were trash

Its not going to be Easy on Thursday 😬😬😬😬😬

Celtics are a shaky Home team.    If the Heat can't still end it by then, it might be a problem.

the celtics played nearly flawlessly but only because we allowed them to.

This team is so f***ing dumb

Never talk about how bad crowds are, or how they leave early.  Heat crowds are f***ing terible, and no amount of cope from the fans can change that  Stands empty with 3 minutes left

Foster remains undefeated. Impressive.

League can’t allow two sweeps folks. Scott Foster reffing this game was not by accident.

The records show Donaghy placed 134 calls to referee Scott Foster — more than the 126 calls Donaghy made to his bookie

This might go to six. It’s hard to believe Boston will not win at least one at home

All y’all doomers need to realize Spo ain’t losing to Mazulla 4 str8 times

Nah we’re unserious if we let Caleb stay on Tatum after 22 in a half

Spo got outcoached bad this game

youngest coach at 34? d**n   Can’t even run for President yet  (MY NOTE:  And he makes more than the POTUS too)

game is on Jimmy nobody else

We’re stalling so Herro is back for the finals

You have to be so bad to be able to blow a 3-0 series lead in the playoffs in the NBA.

Remember our regular season?

Let’s keep things in perspective. The best thing that rattles the C’s is their own home crowd turning on them. They are 4-5 on their home floor (plus they don’t want the Bruins to be the only Boston team to lose a series at the Garden 🙂).

Pat please get a sports psychologist on speed dial. Bam needs help to learn how to show up in big moments

Well we let Tatum get hot, we have to hope Jaylen Brown is still a shell of himself.

Charles Barkley picked us to win the game. We never had a chance.  (MY NOTE:  Unfortunately I think Barkley picked us to win Game 5)

Really hope I'm not going to be on the wrong side of history after this series is over

Scott Foster always does his dirty work in the 3rd quarter. Deep into the 3rd quarter, SEVEN fouls had been called on the Heat and ZERO fouls had been called on Boston. That's where all of their momentum and confidence came from.  (MY NOTE:  In said 3rd quarter it was 4 fouls called on Boston and 7 on Miami.  Thats it, 3 more.  Despite that, after 3, the total was 17-13 with Boston having had 4 more fouls called on them by then.  28 Miami ftas vs 18 for Boston in the game resulting in 11 more ftm.  There's 11 points for you.  Now stop talking about how the Celtics whine about calls, b**ch. You got your homecourt edge from the refs)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down