Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 2, Away, 6/5/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 2, Away, 6/5/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 2, Away, 6/5/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:42 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/06/comments-from-other-side-warriors-game_6.html

by FLCeltsFan

I know it sounds dumb, but how this game is called is going to go a long way to deciding who wins the game. We didn't lose the last one because of the refs, but if they start calling the off ball grabbing that Boston is doing on our wings then it could take them out of their game. (MY NOTE: Or, if they let Draymond and others get away with doing the off ball grabbing then that could help you too)

Must win. Guys need to pull their heads out of their a**es. Poole and Draymond especially. Also need Game 6 Klay in Game 2. Counting on every penny of that $40m he’s collecting.

For once, wouldn't it be nice to see the team get a nice big lead and NOT let off the gas? The team occasionally seems to suffer from Second Half Arrogance Type Syndrome (SHATS). Laughing

Al Horford is what I wish Draymond had been. Solid defensively, capable of shooting the 3 offensively.

He's a guy I so wanted on this team a year or two ago. Looked like he was past his prime though and somehow came back strong.

Draymond is a liability nowadays, we don't need him.

Be nice if Draymond doesn't sh** the bed again.

With how in love Tatum is towards Kobe, let’s hope he performs like Kobe as well… In the 2004 finals

It doesn’t feel right for Tatum to win with all this weird dressing like Kobe stuff.

The text was strange. Wearing the same Celtics outfit as Kobe is just creepy.

Mike Breen back babyyyyy. Curry + Mike on a Sunday?? Thats a win

Breen is a closet Boston fan, you can just tell by listening to how much he was low key cheering for them throughout the playoffs (MY NOTE: Mike Breen is the TV play-by-play for the NY Knicks, along with Walt Frazier. No way Clyde would work with someone who was even faintly pro-Celtics)

Al Horford pulling up for a wide open transition 3 will haunt my dreams. Why did we let him turn into prime Ray Allen on us. Pure arrogance, that’s why. “He won’t do it again” like he** he won’t if we’re leaving him wide open!

Al Horford is not beating us. Draymond is locking him up tonight guaranteed.

What stood out to me was the Celtics defense. It was FEROCIOUS and on point! Seemed like despite the ball movement, every player on offense will have someone on their grill right there with them. It was a perfect execution of offense and defense.

Hoping for a Poole Party 🙏🙏🙏

Warriors show out tonight and win by 15+

Celtics defense won't allow it.

Tbh I’m scared for tonight

Boston won't shoot 51% from behind the arc again

boston's shooting wasn't a fluke - our lazy defense directly caused it. Just look at how many wide open 3's draymond allowed last game due to pure laziness.

They will if we defend them the same way we did in game 1.

With the amount of over helping and not contesting they might shoot even better.

Smart and Timelord looked good in game 1. Ok, great even. But they were really banged up last series, so I think the longer this series goes, the worse those two look. I almost wish there weren't so many off days between games.

Feels like 0-2

Warriors need to beat Jalen Brown the he** up.

I'm hoping we get to see Draymond on Brown & Wiggins on Tatum in this game. Stick Klay on freaking Horford if Horford is just going to shoot 3's.

If GSW loses this one, there is a very slim chance for them winning it all. That’s gonna sting for a while…

Brothers and Zarba reffing, unfortunately I think the refs will be a lot more noticeable compared to Game 1.

If Horford shoots 6-8 from three again i’m breaking something

Gotta respect Chuck at this point. He's still picking the Dallas Mavericks.

we should have the ref teaming up with us tonight, hopefully Steph gets the calls

Someone burn some sage. We need some positive energy tonight

I don’t think Tatum is gonna score 12 points tonight

Let Tatum get his and limit the others!

I f***ing hate Jaylen Brown

Can they stop making 3's? I have PTSD from game 1.

Horford always look like he’s wearing lip gloss and mascara lol

Jaylen Brown just the best player in the world now?

jaylen brown is nice

Boston wants it more than we do. We’re still being careless with the ball, and lax as f***.

So what's the likelihood we get swept

it’s actually over already (MY NOTE: The difference between Dubs fans and us. We would never be saying this at this point in Game 2. Never.)

no defense whatsoever...Celtics can get anything they want

Wtf did we do to Jaylen

jaylen is such a smooth player

Ngl we’re getting torched this series with Tatum doing jacksh**

Their elite on ball defense and our … less than elite on ball defense will determine this series

Honestly if we lose this game we should just forfeit the series. We're getting a very nice whistle...

REFBALL IN OIR FAVOUR

Their defense is crazy man

tatum fouling out in the third quarter

Can’t believe I’m asking but refs please bail us out

Tatum is so soft man

theyre playing excellent defense on curry, he’s having to work for everything

Man this Celtics defense is suffocating

We literally have zero answers for this defense. Boston is just a great team, gotta hand it to them.

Dying your hair the same color as your team jerseys is a bit much.

Smarts hair is dope ngl

Klay Tompson needs to quit basketball

Tbh Klay is kinda trash

They have no defensive weak links and no offensive weak links… we are not going to beat this team if we’re missing layups and open 3’s

Leprechauns getting really lucky rn

Only Dray would manage to get a T yelling at a ref after getting a call in his favor

They had two whole days off to figure out boston, doubt a tech on draymond was part of the plan

We’re just outclassed tbh

Draymond confuses me, he chirps so much but gets every benefit of the doubt defensively and is now getting calls just running into people, how you f*** that up by getting a T?

we are genuinely getting ALL of the calls and still look horrendous

Refs tryna help

The refs with us and we still behind

we got the refs in our corner rn

Refs are the Warriors best 3 players rn

Tony brothers special people

We finally get FTs in a good quantity and we can’t hit em

getting all the calls at least

Go at Brown and get him in foul trouble

We’re getting majorly bailed out on fouls right now.

Dray too caught up in who got bigger muscles with Grant Williams.

Refs handing us the game DO SOMETHING

I'm sad that the officiating is so bad. I don't want to win if it means that we get calls that aren't warranted. At least 3 of the fouls against the C's in this 1st quarter shouldn't have been called

I don’t understand how Boston’s starting five doesn’t foul out in the first quarter.

Saved by the refs and Curry/Looney

Single coverage on Curry with Pritchard? Steph took that personally.

zero defense for Tatum...he can get any shot he wants

Only up two while having a huge turnover/foul advantage seems bad

let Js ball all they want. They cant beat us alone

Warriors survived Celtics hot shooting from the 3 point line with defense, so far Celtics has 7 turnovers

Ay shout out the refs for keeping us in lmao

Dray can yell at Toni Brothers all he wants. But the refs have been letting GSW get physical with their defense. It's helped us stay close.

Every shot we take looks like a labored desperation Hail Mary and every one of theirs is open.

Boston really isn’t that good defensively. We’re just missing wide open shots

SOMEBODY NEED TO SHUT DOWN JALEN BROWN. HE GOOD BUT HE NOT THAT GOOD

Put Poole on the bench!!

bench poole for the rest of the series. he's out of control.

POOL PARTY CLOSED. SOMEONE TOOK A DUMP IN DA POOL

Derrick White has transformed into an all star before our eyes

This team isn't winning sh**. Being outplayed at everything.

White has such a punchable face

We should be killing them rn, theyre not playing well, but we’re down bruhh

That headband is definitely cutting off oxygen to Klay’s brain cause wtf

I dislike Al Horford with his goblin looking self. That is all. (MY NOTE: "goblin looking self"? WTF?)

White is out there doing what Poole should be doing

well celts are finally missing from 3..lets hope they continue that...

Dray getting away with hella sh**

Seems like if you get Boston on their heels, they resort to flopping and flailing a bit and get really sloppy.

First time all year the refs give us all the calls

Jayson Tatum is going offf

Tatum is on drugs or something

I'm so sick of White

They just gonna let White shoot open 3s all night?

Boston just has too many guys that can make 3s

At some point Boston has to come back to earth. At some point it has to happen.

I can't remember the rules, can we trade players during the Finals?

Dray’s gonna get tossed for sure and I can’t blame them

Dray just can't help himself. He's lucky the refs chose not to give him a technical.

i get why brown's mad there that's a reckless play by draymond, but you got marcus smart on your team lol.

Goota appreciate smart for talking green down

once again refs saving Dubs from themselves.

Celtics are shooting 52% from 3. They're making tough shots but absolutely none of them should be open

Father time is knocking on the door for both Klay and Dray

Let’s just hope 3rd Quarter Warriors and Second Half Klay show up. Tatum is way too hot right now.

boston is having some outlier shooting games. they're making super contested threes. somehow they play way better on the road

Had no idea Derrick White was a solid defender

If tatum stays hot, we won’t win it if it stays this close.

Refs kept us in it in the first half. If they stop giving us the calls then we are f***ed (MY NOTE: Relax, they'll keep giving them to you)

they missed a bunch of open looks. we got lucky

The Celtics are a legitimate contender. I have never been this nervous about the Warriors.

I couldn't blame Boston fans if they hate Dray. He's pi**ing me off.

CeltiKKKs fans trying so hard to not call Draymond the n word (MY NOTE: It amazes me how none of these dimwits have figured out that we have black players on our team and we don't use that language)

klay getting outplayed by derrick white is so pathetic

I don’t like Derrick White very much.

I respect Marcus Smart’s hustle and effort in his game, but honestly I just don’t like him because of the injury he caused Steph.

Why is klay still playing….

I used to think it was cholesterol or a bitter ex that would kill me. Now I know it will be this motherf***ing series.

Robert Williams is a f***ing problem.

Man we really need to try and draft a high energy rim protector like Timelord. Is that too unrealistic?

I just realized Wiggins is missing all these easy layups just to make sure Steph wins finals MVP

Horford sold his soul for that G1 performance

sigh hope we find a way around timelord

Just cannot drive the rim if that dude is around.

Please, anything but a 12 point lead after the 3rd.

That’s exactly why you don’t give Horford open 3s. He can’t post up any one y’all.

Lmao Draymond pancaking Celtics like an offensive lineman

Celtics fans talking like they have a dynasty in the waiting. Watch this be their only finals appearance for like 30 years lmao.

So f***ing sick of watching Tatum go to the line

Robert Williams is a block machine.

Wiggins has as many offensive boards as the whole Cs team right now

Celtics look shook. They look beatable

i want smart to foul out

6+ mins in the bonus for the Warriors.

Celtics don’t look like they are trying to make shots, just looking for fouls

Thankfully refs still with us

Something is different about Curry this series…. He’s completely locked in I feel like he can take anyone 1on1 on this Celtics team

Rob Williams being out should help Poole right?

It will help Everyone. He’s elite rim protector .

Tatum superstar calls

Foul merchant Tatum

Weird Boston isn’t as good when their scrubs aren’t shooting 90% from 3

Let’s just try to not absolutely sh** the bed in the 4th quarter.

D**n Tatum has 28 points but a +/- of -27, by far the lowest.

Tatum gets every call wish Curry got those calls smfh

Celtics fans had the gall to call Jimmy Butler a foul merchant lmao

Man, horford has aged 20 years in 3 days heh

Keep piling on the lead. Let the inexperienced team get completely demoralized

Refs going to even up the calls now, this sh** is a script lmaoooo

Celtics going to regret waking the Sleeping Poole this game

WE AT THE POOLE PARTY NOW

Horford went from prime Larry Bird to a regular 36 yr old man

What I've gathered from these games is that Boston wouldn't make it out the second round without Robert Williams. If we had him, we would go 16-0

GUARANTEE YALL TOMORROW THE TALKING HEADS WILL BE LIKE “DRAYMOND SHOULDA BEEN EJECTED “ CALLING IT NOW

Brace yourself for all the whining about refs

Celtics fans besides themselves that for one game they don’t have the refs on their side

I thought Memphis fans were annoying, Boston might be a whole new level

Tatum with 28 points and -36. That’s why you let him shoot all the tough 2s he wants instead of giving up open 3s

Even in garbage time Klay looks depressing

Last game was anomaly, so was this game.

Cs shooting 35%. They are not going to shoot 35% next game.

Take the next three in a row, end this series game 5 at home. Boston is a sh** home team

I just hope jays continue soloing. As i said early i am completely fine with how they played. They cant bet us alone

50 percent of comments on the Celtics forum is them saying that the finals are rigged and the refs are against themlol… what a bunch of man children but then again what else can you expect from boston sports fans

we got whistles this game that let it snowball and I do not care

Celtics played about as good as Derrick whites hairline

Literally a Poole and Klay lineup can’t beat a Pritchard and White lineup🤦🏾‍�

Game 3 we gotta come out and running. Boston now has the homecourt advantage over us

How do we look this bad against their bench players?

we won't blow a 20pt game with 5mins left....will we?

I think Klay will play better in boston

Warriors can't score in 2nd and 4th like they do in 1st and 3rd.

I’m still of the opinion that game 1 was a fluke. An anomaly. Warriors in 6

Great bounce back by the dubs in the must win

We finna win both in Boston book it

This series is going 7. The NBA handed this one to the W's, I fully expect them to do the same to Boston in G3 or G4. Sh***y game to watch, but at least it guarantees that we will get 5 more games.

Why were the celtics bad before jan 23 and what happened after jan 23?

They found out they can play defense.

I'm stunned Udoka pulled his starters and waived the white flag so early in the 4th. It's the finals FFS, I'd be furious if I were the team owners and GM.

I didn't realize it, but Tatum had only rested 2 minutes the entire game. So I guess the thought is to go heavy metal and smash the gas at all times. So maybe he just gave up early knowing he's going to do the same thing all series?

Ime gonna ride Brown and Tatum into the ground. If not now, when? They're young. ...but I don't think they can keep it up for 7 games. They'll either play horrible defense because they're gassed, or they'll flame out in a couple more games.

Tatum was visible frustrated with wiggs defense in that 3rd. Grant williams came in to try to intimidate wiggs for tatum.

Is this what happens when Boston's role players don't all have the game of their lives simultaneously?

Bob
MY NOTE: This might be the first time I've read a Comments From The Other Side thread in which the opposing fans repeatedly flat-out admitted the officiating was rigged in their favor. That does not say good things about the league. It means that even winning fans know it's not a real competition.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down