Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 1, Away, 6/2/22

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 1, Away, 6/2/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 1, Away, 6/2/22

Post by bobheckler Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:25 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/06/comments-from-other-side-warriors-game.html

by FLCeltsFan

Marcus Smart is a mini Draymond. Would be a great warrior. Just saying.

One thing that I worry about in game 1 with us having a week off and Boston gutting out their series is that their level of physicality is going to be way higher than ours to start the game.

Watching Rob Williams in that game 7 I think we can really exploit them when he's on the floor with our small lineup.

Depends on how his knee is. If he is hobbled as he appeared to be against Miami, then yeah, he's basically running around on one leg. But if these days off gives him enough time that he regains the spring in his legs, he becomes much more of a legit defensive weapon against us.

I don't think you can exploit him on a consistent basis.

I really wasn't looking forward to this match-up. Celtics fans are the worst...a mish mash of drunken slobs, racists and self-entitled whack jobs who are infamous for the profanity laced venom they spew forth even on their own players, let alone opposing teams.

I'm calling a sweep or gentleman's sweep...Warriors win in 4 or 5.

The winner of Game 1 in the NBA Finals wins the series 70.7 percent (53-22) of the time. The winner of Game 1 at home wins the series 77.6 percent (45-13) of the time. The Warriors are 7-0 all time in Game 1 of the NBA Finals at home

Warriors have shown they play their best when they feel a legit threat and when their intensity is highest. They see Boston as a legit threat, so they won't be F'ing around for any games.

I think it's going 7. Besides the spot minutes Pritchard might get it's going to be tough to find a matchup to exploit defensively. They're obviously going to switch everything.

The Warriors faced a tough, physical team in Memphis. The Celtics have not faced a team that plays offense like the Warriors because nobody else does.

Dubs in 6, but it will be a tough 6

Warriors in 5. We will shoot the lights out.

Our guards can guard Grant Williams. He mostly just hangs out on the perimeter & spots up for 3's. If he tries taking them off the dribble even better, that just means that Tatum or Brown doesn't have the ball in their hands.

I like Williams, but I think he's being over-rated. His defense is okay, C's fans think it's elite ... it's not. His offense is really up and down, but it's only scoring and he doesn't really create for himself and is BAD at creating for his team.

There is nobody in the East that even slightly resembles the Dubs firepower. Where will they get enough points to keep up? And if they go smaller they negate their only advantage and wind up playing an unfamiliar game they are not used to.

Boston will put up with some serious defense, question is can we match the intensity and find ways to score?

Celtics have some big athletic bodies but they have to have good defensive minds to defend the Warriors motion.

I think the Celtics defense is over-rated. If the refs let them be super physical it will be tough, but if they call it straight the Warriors should be okay.

They did a good job vs Mavs, but then the Mavs are not a particularly good defensive team. On the bright side the Celtics tend to throw the ball all over the place too.

The Heat were very very injured and very inconsistent and they took the Celtics to 7 games. I don't think we should be buying in to the NBA narrative. The Warriors should win, and while it won't be easy it should end before 6 games.

I will say that the long breaks between games definitely favors our vets.

20 point win incoming, Let's Go!

This is gonna be the toughest matchup. Boston probably has the athleticism and talent edge but is prone to underachieving. Warriors gotta turn it up big time and keep their mental approach strong.

GP2 gonna put the Celtics in prison.

Celtics are legit, and there's lots of parity in the league this season.

Imho a bunch of people in here who clearly haven’t watched a single Celtics game and are expecting this to be a breeze. This is going to be a grind

Really nervous. Analytics favor the Celtics hugely yet the gambling sites all favor the warriors. Both fans seem very confident that this is over in 5-6...

Wigs will hold Tatum to under 20 pts tonight.  (MY NOTE:  I don't know who held Tatum to under 20, but it happened.  And the Dubs still lost)

Celtics aren’t ready. They got to the finals too soon. Warriors in 5.

My wife texted me "Have fun watching the game." Fun? It's only fun if we are up by 30 in the 4th, otherwise I'm sitting in a dark basement swearing at the tv with high blood pressure. I will be sipping cheap whiskey with my thumb on speed dial to my therapist.

Where is TNT when you need them the most? Get your butts out of Cancun Kevin Harlan and Chuck, I can’t listen to one more minute of Mark Jackson😂😫

Every one of Boston's starters got at least one vote for DPOY.   I think Warriors play better team defense.  (MY NOTE:  Then why aren't they the #1 defense and the Celtics are?)

Brown should not have received a vote but I'm fine with Tatum, he is an elite forward defender

Beat Boston please so we don’t have to hear their fans milk this title for 20 years  (MY NOTE:  Fair enough.  I don't want to have to milk this title for 20 years either)

It is odd that we're penalized for beating the pi** out of our opponents while the Celtics are lauded for going 7 games twice to injury riddled teams.  (MY NOTE:  Does the name Ja Morant mean anything to you?)

In three weeks, I want to be smoking on Lucky the Leprechaun pack. 🍀

Why wait that long? Stomp their necks at home by Sunday, smell some blood in the water

The Celtics just recently came off a game 7 so maybe they’re more engaged? I imagine it’s hard for players to have a week off of a sleepy series and come out on fire. Could be wrong.

Celtics had to travel 5-6hrs to the Bay and get used to the 3 hour time change - is that easy? I imagine it’s easier for west coast to east.  (MY NOTE:  Speaking as a very experienced traveler, going west-to-east is worse as far as jet lag goes)

this is not a great matchup for the Dubs, defensively they can go 1v1 us almost across the board

With all the slander marc davis got from draymond and the dubbs last game, he could be unfavorable on those 50/50 calls.

let's hope that the celtics players are feeling as nervous as I am lol

Holy sh** the Celtics look tired as f***

Brown handles are really terrible wtf

Celtics look nervous

I wonder if the garden will be much louder from the start than this crowd

my heart can’t take this wake me up when the finals are over y’all i’m gonna go camping for 2 weeks

It’s going to be a LONG series for Jaylen Brown  (MY NOTE:  24 on 10-23.  A LONG series for you!)

I’m fine if they let Marcus smart shoot and adjust if he consistently starts knocking them down. Just don’t want Tatum and brown to get open looks

Smart hitting early night be good for us honestly. He’ll chuck all game

Smart has 2 3s and Horford has one early, and we're up by 5? Love that

Tatum be nervous as he**  0 of 2 FTs. Ouch.

the whiplash from guarding miami to warriors lol

Not trying to be mean, a legit question: does Tatum paint his hairline on?

Celtics having trouble guarding our offense that doesn’t stand around

Jalen Brown traveling around the world in this game so far. Lmao   I counted 5 steps.

And they said experience doesn't matter lol Those boys look scared lmao

Just want some Bill Simmons salty tears after this game. Cmon dubs

Can we get a call. Literally tripped Dray and ruined our possession

For all that talk about GSW not facing Boston's D, Boston hasn't faced an offense like GSW's.

Jaylen Brown is so twitchy on his drives, gets happy feet

To be fair, Marcus Smart is hitting 3s.

Curry owns the Celtics

Interesting strategy letting Steph shoot open 3s. Lets see how this plays out

Celtics game planners: "Hey, I bet no one has tried guarding everyone else and just seeing if Curry can beat you."

KD praying to Kyrie’s third eye for Dubs downfall

So Davis gonna let looney get tackled with no foul….

Imagine what Steph would be doing if Marcus Smart wasn’t a Curry stopper

If Williams wants to jump like that and hurt himself... go for it!

REFS NOT CALLING THE FOULS AGAINST BOSTON. WTF

is anyone else worried about this reffing?

I don't understand the reffing complaints. It's been fine.

good game so far, at least the refs are doing okay. lol

Boston's size is no joke. We can't go cold or be taking bad shots on the perimeter. Hopefully we find cuts cuz I don't know if we can take jumpers all day.

someone steal the ball from Brown already dudes losing his handle all the time

Loon should send a Boston player to the floor with a hard foil. We need an enforcer.

Really can’t afford dumb draymond this game

I don’t know how I’m going to be able to watch these refs try to gift Boston the series

It's beyond me Dray hasn't worked on his shot ever in the off season. Look at Horford and the three

One thing is Poole cannot get outplayed by White in this series.

Steph going have to play out of his mind. Defense and Dray just not showing up right now.

I have not seen Curry play this good all season

Draymond is f***ing worthless out there rn

Poole has no place here

jordan poole couldn't even stop a traffic cone from going to the rim

Wow Boston is hanging with us with Steph hot. Thats not a good sign

Refs winning this game. What a sh** show   Give us some d**n calls !!

Iggy is f***ing washed bro get him out

Celtics called for 1 foul that entire 1st quarter.

Getting Grant Williams in foul trouble should be a priority. His defensive versatility could make him a problem for us.

Boston is now gonna double Curry and just hope nobody else steps up.

I approve of the leave steph curry open approach. Nobody would expect it. Brilliant.

Smart on Poole = give the ball up immediately man

Celtics just allowed to maul dubs at the rim while dubs don’t even touch the Celtics on D at the rim and it’s a foul.

These Bahston boys don’t wanna gahd Curry.

It’s concerning that Curry dropped 6 3s and we only up 4. Team needs to wake tf up and help Curry.

Celtics down by 4 even tho Curry is torching them and none of the Celts have started getting going offensively, this is a good position for them rn

Draymond has been dog sh**

I don’t care what anyone says, I don’t like anyone on the Celtics. Tatum pushes off every f***ing drive. Jaylen Brown gets away with the most travels in the league. Marcus Smart is Marcus Smart. All of them commit fouls then act like they didn’t do sh**.

The amount the Celtics are allowed to push, shove, knee people in the back without calls is really lame.

Not even sure it can be called a travel when Brown can’t maintain control of the ball when doing over 1 move lmao

Poole can't get punked by Smart like that

Why does Derrick White look like he’s always about to cry?

Derrick white is 5’9. The rest is forehead.

Dubs been torturing White. Good way to get a hot shooter benched

This game is intense. Both teams playing like champs. Love that the refs aren’t making their presence known

These refs love boston  On their payroll

refs giving the celtics all the fouls lol. a joke now

They are letting the Celtics get away with all kinds of sh**.

I’m still just happy the Lakers didn’t make the playoffs.

Smart is on fire.. he's becoming the guy I thought he could

We doing pretty good against Boston's size. You can tell they're no joke though.

Obviously don't love the run, but I'm okay with this overall. Boston won't hit those shots consistently and I'm happy to let them try

I knew as soon as I saw it was Mark Davis on that first out of bound calls in the first that refs would be on one today

Bro Timelord is blocking everything at rim hope Poole finds a way

our lead would be higher if it wasn’t for obvious ref ball lmao

Warriors making the Celtics look like an offensive juggernaut

Robert Williams is a problem, but i like us attacking the rim and challenging him, got to put some pressure on him, maybe hang some fouls on him

Our defense is atrocious

Not gonna lie...both teams are playing like champions.

Jordan showing his lack of experience rn. Can’t just drive on an elite arm like Timelord lmao

Timelord is really key in this series. Dubs needs to figure how to score inside with him on the floor or else with be force to shoot 3s.

That jump ball went straight to Williams what an awful toss by the ref

Wiggins putting the clamps on brown

Draymond is an embarrassment. I thought this was an experienced core.

Draymond making sure he doesn’t exhaust himself too much to do his podcast

Jaylen Brown isn't as good as I thought he was. He's got no dribble package, it's all 3's, length and athleticism

Celtic can play defense as physical as they want. They not going to called for a foul.

DUDE THE ONLY THING THE CELTUCS DO IS DRIVE THE BASKET AND FLOP FOR FREE THROWS

That Celtic defense is no joke man

Celtics get easy fouls and are getting away with hacks

Is Marcus smart a god?! Wtf he’s been insanely frustrating

Well from all the talk I was hearing about Boston relying on Tatum/Brown and not much else…yeah so much for that

Y’all make jaylen shoot. We all know he can’t shoot.

thats an offensive foul but if it was consistently called brown would foul out every game

WHY???? Why are they giving BOSTON the calls and not US????

Boston getting foul calls like candy.

BS calls by the refs..really protecting the celts

Marcus Smart for the Oscars

apparently the only team Mark Jackson hates more than GSW is BOS  (MY NOTE:  7 years as a NY Knick and couldn't win a damn thing will do that to you)

Let me introduce tonight’s ref for you   Ref #1: mr. got money on Celtics Ref #2: mr. life long Celtic fan Ref #3: mr. life long Celtic fan who’s got money on Celtics.

Omg these calls for Boston are soft compared to how they get to play us

Bro why are the refs protecting Marcus Smart so hard.

I knew the refs would influence this game.

Oh you’re right, it has nothing to do with our lack of D and the Celtics playing us well

Jaylen Browns game is so annoying

At least smart isn’t a liability scoring wise with his defense. Shame on Draymond man

If Draymond doesn’t want to play then he should just go do his podcast.

Y’all can feel however you want about Marcus Smart, but our guys won’t challenge him. It’s clear they respect his defensive ability.

Jaylen travels every play.

marcus smart isn't gonna be that hot from 3 for the rest of the series. I like where we are at. I think we have to match their physicality on defense though.

Udoku playing 4d chess in that first quarter not letting anyone get involved but Steph and than Steph gets passive 2nd quarter and no one has a rythm.

The way the Celtics play defense, only called for 4 fouls the entire half. Marc Davis was given an agenda.

Draymond green aka the MVP of the Celtics. Just sank that half for us providing nothing on either sides of the ball

They’re clamping us not gonna lie

It must be nice to be able to play that physical of defense and not get in foul trouble

Boston showed why they are the best defensive team this season. Their ability to punish the Warriors on both sides and capitalize on them is impressive.

If Tatum scored his average this would've been ugly.

None of the Celtics starters have been called for a foul, smells like BS to me

Tatum looks absolutely shook this game, but they’re getting a great team ball performance. Meanwhile we’re kind of the Steph and Otto show right now

refs need to start calling flops and hand checks by the Celtics. we can't breathe on them, but they can hand check, push, hook, everything goes.

That bragging by Lacob about not trading any assets is gonna look horrible if our lack of a backup big gets exposed this series

Im mad bc Steph went ballistic and their star didnt do anything

Halftime show acting like it was the Celtics that’s up by 2 at the half and not the refs with bad calls

Lets hope Boston gave their best punch offensively last half.

Steph 3 fouls, Celtics staters 0... nothing suspicious at all. Totally evenly called

I don’t quite remember the first 2, but he hit him right on his arm on the 3rd one. Not sure how that’s not a foul.

We need to play better and the refs need to give us a break by calling some fouls on Boston's aggressive defense.

What did the Celtics change in the 2Q to slow Steph down?

stopped leaving him open lol

Nothing, Steph is streaky and he's not 6'8'' 250 lbs so he can't just bulldoze his way to the rim when his shot isn't falling.

Celtics having the lead at half has to be gut punch after all that work in the first half

I underestimated Smart’s D coming into this series

Celtics are really trying to exploit the Tatum on Curry matchup. Warriors gotta be ready to help.

So we make bad passes and then don't even get on the floor? It's clear we just think being the Warriors entitles us to a title and Boston is putting in the work.

Draymond is grabbing the jersey and complaining lol

THEY'RE ACTUALLY CALLING FOULS FOR US

Refs hate Curry

Sheesh that defense is no joke

Refs really refusing to call fouls on the Celtics.

Lmao Tatum that boy shook

I think horford and Williams is basically unplayable if they’re fouling which is why they aren’t calling anything

Poole should learn to play like Derick White.

Poole only has 2 defensive modes: sleep and overdo it

Warriors should be up like 15 honestly. Tatum’s 2/11

Need to set a hard pick on Marcus smart , he just run thru the weak ones

Wow celtics really getting almost all of their points from the free throw line huh

I'm telling you, a fair whistle and Warriors would sweep

If these are the home calls I don't wanna see away

We have to respect Horford 3 threat. If he starts cooking it will break our backs.

Game 1 of the finals, up in the third quarter and the crowd is asleep

Tatum is missing open 3s, refs will bail him out if he decides to drive.

Refs really mad they warriors are up.

The Celtics are not a great defensive team. Not at all. Refs let them get away with fouls because they think what they’re doing is great defense, but they’re just fouling the sh** out of everyone.

I hope the refs spend the rest of their life stubbing their pinky toe when they are in a hurry out the door because their dog is pooping on their new deep rug

The refs allowing the Celtics to maul Curry like this is straight up dangerous. Absolute clowns

The “Tatum is the best player of the series” takes real real quiet right now. I even saw some of those morons on OUR sub

Tatum is so weird. It’s not like we’re hard denying or trapping him. He just disappears.

Al Horford is literally the best player on the Celtics

Let's stop leaving Al open in the corner, pls

Tatum looking scared AF out there.

Tatum getting away with fouling and getting the calls for him

Wtf was Williams doing lmao. Dude flopped so much he made himself dizzy

What happened to Boston’s legendary , one of a kind, best the NBA has ever seen, defense?  (MY NOTE:  Wait for it, it's coming...)

wiggins > brown

I wonder if Celtics fans are as scared of OPJ shooting a 3 as I am of Horford

my fave bball play. just stumble into defenders for free throws

Get a mismatch on Pritchard with Klay and he'll shoot over hhim

derrick white gets a better whistle than steph curry think about that for a minute

Refs doing their best

Celtics just drive, flail, scream, FTs.

Warriors defense >>>>>>> Celtics defense + refs

Wtf is with NBA players having babies and being father's killing us in the Finals.

Just gotta pressure old man Horford and White

Seriously Boston must pay the league so much to keep getting these whistles even on the road

Maybe Tatum forgot to text Kobe today

Tatum accidentally texted Coby White today.  

Tatum having a baddd night lol
level 1\
Bostons ability to stop the bleeding during our runs is crazy. Any other team we’d be up 30

Bostons ability to stop the bleeding during our runs is crazy. Any other team we’d be up 30

Celtics gonna go for our throats now man defense is everything

We absolutely cannot lose this game considering how Tatum has played

Poole’s been the best Celtic on the floor so far.

The last time JB hit a contested 2, he started taking a lot of bad shots after

Jaylen Brown scares me more than Jayson Tatum almost half the time

Brown is the better player for sure

Brown carrying while mr all nba first team when ghost

Boston sent their most stereotypical fans.

Can Brown like, stop playing so well jeez

We are absolutely atrocious defensively.

We needs wiggs to clamp brown now

jaylen brown is nice man

These shots by Brown are demoralizing

Did the celtics already broke the nba record for most consecutive 3's made?

Yo, f*** Derrick White.

missed the memo that this was a “defense optional” game from our guys.

Why arent we attacking derrick whites defense

15 point lead..gone.

This is what it feels like facing steph I guess. Nothing you can do about the shot making

We need to win this one or Celtics going to have all the confidence

No way Celtics keep hitting 3’s at this clip.

Built two different double digit leads and blew them both

Brown is cooking klay right now.

And now smart is probably coming in

really surprised their role players shooting so well in first finals on the road

down with tatum being trash is tuff

The quality of shots the Celtics get compared to the Warriors is crazy

Horford really is 5/7 from 3 lmao

Trade Draymond

draymond needs to go. He's more worried about his podcast than he is basketball

why is marcus smart not playing, is he injured?

They may be limiting his minutes. He's got three injuries- sprained foot, sprained ankle, and a quad injury.

i have to say, compared to all these lebron teams we faced, this is a scary good TEAM we're up against, everyone can hurt you in so many ways.

This team is so mentally weak. You're in the finals and you give up cause Celtics go on a run.

I’ll be honest, I’m feeling the doomer in me. Even if we win somehow it’s clear the Celtics have more energy and drive

So Al Horford and Derrick White were Ray Allen and Hakeem Olajuwon and Draymond turned into Kent Bazemore. Cool.

Washed a** horford making shots… of course.

Insane comeback by the Celtics. Wow

If we lose this game fire Kerr.

All that playoff experience and Draymond and klay look like f***ing g leaguers out there

Yea we about to lose this one, courtesy steve kerr

Horford in the 4th was not on my bingo card

Al Horford with 20+ is ridiculous. Tatum looking like a scrub here and getting carried

Horford and White killed us.

Not feeling good now. Losing games when Steph plays so well does not bode well. He won’t shoot this well and Tatum so poorly most of the time.

How the f*** does a team full of veterans choke this game away

Hear me out play defense on Horford crazy concept

Garbage team

HORFORD IS MURDERING DRAYMOND

man, what a wasted effort. We already blew homecourt advantage

god is a celtics fan today

Udoka stop calling so many timeouts you piece of sh**

now i gotta wait 3 d**n days with half a**ed hopes that warriors dont blow a d**n 4th quarter

This is not a championship team without the big three playing better. Steph cannot do it alone

I mean did y’all look at the shooting percentages?? 50% from field, 51.2% from 3 and 81.3% from free throw, solid gameplay from Celts, came back and smacked us in the mouth.

Rough game, Celtics had an amazing 4th quarter and our guys didn’t respond which I concerning.

On me the Celtics didn’t win this game, we hand wrapped it for them

Honestly the warriors haven’t faced a truly elite team like the Celtics this entire playoffs

This is the first time in a long time that I feel confident we're about to lose a playoff series

Celtics are either the worst Q4 team or the best, there is no in-between.

Classic Steve Kerr choke job. Up 13 going into the 4th

Jaylen low key kept the Celtics in the game whenever we went on a run.

Tatum played like a**, the other celts shot historically great from 3 in the 4th...

Tough to say Tatum played like a** with 13 assists? Dats a lot of pointsss

Ok Celts are legit.

White and Smart kept them in this

What a meltdown. And people were saying the warriors were way more clutch than Boston. Yeah not scoring in the last half of the 4th is super clutch

Insane and complete performance by the Celtics. They 100% deserved to win the game. If both teams play the same way the rest of the series, there’s no way any Dubs fan worth their salt can complain the Celts didn’t deserve to win.

I think this series is over yall

Dray got badly outplayed by Horford.
Klay got badly outplayed by Brown.
Poole got badly outplayed by White.
Kerr got outcoached by Ime.

Not a good loss at all. Tatum isn’t playing this horrible again and who knows if Steph is hitting 7 threes again smh. They choked this game

This game was rigged  Can't beat the Celtics and the refs.  

How was tonight's game rigged for Boston to win? Did the Golden State players throw the game? Because the refs had NO ROLE in the outcome. The Warriors simply played ZERO defense in the 4th quarter while turning it over too much on offense.

Draymond wants to be in the paint so bad that he’d rather let Hordford shoot uncontested than let any Celtics player dunk

Dropping game 1 at home gives the warriors a 30 percent chance of winning the series.

Boston is a scrappy team

What a let down. Up by 12 going into 4th. They don’t deserve this Championship

There’s no room for error in the finals, the first 2 rounds were foreshadowing this

they will not shoot like they did in the 4th every game, however that team is scary good.

people always say celtics wont shoot like that again then they do lol

Dubs are cooked.

Getting beat with Tatum having a off night is not a good sign.

Maybe next game stick to those shooter and let taytum/ brown beat us

Boston was playing to win    Kerr was coaching to not lose     Zero killer instinct. Apparently Curry needs to punch him in the face.

The feel of the game was going this way, Steph hitting everything getting no help from everybody else.  Celtics were playing as a team.

But what was that fourth quarter? Did the team think the game was over after the third quarter or something? How do you not just blow a 12-point lead, but get outscored by 24 points in the 4th quarter of an NBA Finals game? At HOME, to boot?

kerr is a woke joke and can't adjust, its truly embarassing getting outcoached

Same mistakes we make over and over again came back to bite us in the ass during the worst possible time..

Celtics just beat us with tatum having a clunker. They look better than us

Why have curry and Thompson when you can have Horford and white?

We got cooked by Hortford lmao

Got to hand it to the Celtics. Warriors and their fans badly underestimated how good the Celtics really are.

He's going to get all can eat in this series.   Draymond has to help off him on Brown or Tatum getting into the paint

Bold strategy as everyone who Dray was supposedly "defending" was raining 3s.

F*** this I’m watching the spelling bee   Those kids more clutch than the Warriors in the 4th

This went from Warriors in 6/7 to…. can they win more than one?? Lol

This is looking like Celtics in 6.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised by a sweep.

Boston sweeping the Nets...   I'm worried.

They had to grab game one especially with Wiggins winning his matchup with Tatum. Honestly I think we're in trouble.

I have never seen an arena as STUPEFIED as Chase Center last night. The crowd was silent in the fourth.

Poole has quickly become celtics fans' favorite player.

Why does it seem like every team when going up against the Celtics in the playoffs mentally collapses? The Celtics should have been eliminated by now.

Celticd have been one of the top teams since January. They are very legit.

Cs in 4.  

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 1, Away, 6/2/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 1, Away, 6/2/22

Post by dbrown4 Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:34 pm

One thing is Poole cannot get outplayed by White in this series.  - How'd that work out for you??

Bro Timelord is blocking everything at rim hope Poole finds a way - No Lay Up Rule in effect.

Lets hope Boston gave their best punch offensively last half. - I don't think so, Tim!!

Sheesh that defense is no joke - No shoot, Sherlock

All that playoff experience and Draymond and klay look like f***ing g leaguers out there - I tried to tell ya!!!  Just ask KD and Kryrie!!!

Udoka stop calling so many timeouts you piece of sh** - Clearly, this person is an idiot. That may be (and IMHBAO will be) the move of the series...better than the Kevin McHale Clothesline.

they will not shoot like they did in the 4th every game, however that team is scary good. - That's ok.  Pick another quarter!!  It doesn't have to be the 4th!!

kerr is a woke joke and can't adjust, its truly embarrassing getting outcoached - Yeah, this is getting scary...even for Boston fans!!!  Ime for President!!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 1, Away, 6/2/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, GAME 1, Away, 6/2/22

Post by bobc33 Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:09 pm

Unbelievable how many of their comments are about the refs. In every game played in the history of the NBA the officials miss numerous calls. It’s the nature of the beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down