Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Hornets 10/19/23

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Hornets 10/19/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Hornets 10/19/23

Post by bobheckler Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:12 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/10/comments-from-other-side-hornets-101923.html

by FLCeltsFan

Ready for Miller to baptize Tatum

Are you ready for the RJ Hunter experience?  (MY NOTE:  GOOD LORD!!  RJ is still in the league?!  Good for him, of course, but wow.  Charlotte is more desperate than we thought.  He hasn't played in the league since 2018-2019.  I suspect this is a preseason camp contract and he'll be cut)

Why watch RJ Hunter when I could just stab my eyes with thumb tacks?  (MY NOTE:  No reason whatsoever.  Have at it.)

This is looking like another lost season already. I just hope we see Miller emerge this season and prove he was worth the #2 pick. Maybe he can become our Jason Tatum.

If we had only came away with Brogdon somehow this offseason that would have been wonderful.

I hope our ‘trash bin’ backup guards pick up their play and ‘do no harm’.

So, Hayward’s back. Incoming “bad” Miller game, due to suck guard play.

This is not a good basketball team. I know it’s pre season but it doesn’t look one player outside of terry likes basketball.

Biggest difference I see in these two teams so far is their players can shoot and ours cannot.

What we are looking at is a team hoping to return to the finals vs a team trying to get back in the playoffs and pass the play ins

NBA shows a Pepto commercial rather than first minute of game, Harbinger?

Yeah, this will be an indigestion match for sure.

Hoo boy    glad this one doesn’t count

Oh yeah this isn't gonna be fun

The Boston commentators are absolutely insufferable

The ref didn't see Tatum hold Lamelo?

Good thing we got over a week to remember how to play basketball

Q1 was a beatdown. Celtics are too good for these guys.

We still can’t shoot   Now we are 1-13 on the 3 ball.

Derrick White is another example of a player we so sorely need, but Mitch continues to go after finesse scoring types

We drafted Brandon Miller #2 overall to come off the bench and camp out at the 3 point line.   Somebody get Clifford out of Charlotte. This is honestly sad and pathetic.

The good news is that we’re basically rolling back the same healthy roster as last year +Miller. The bad news is that we’re basically rolling back the same healthy roster as last year including the coaching approach.

Why are Boston’s getting lucky offensive rebounds

I really hope we’re not trying because we look bad

Best in the league at highlight missed dunks

This feels like our play in blowouts, where one team came to hustle, and we came to **** around and look cool. At least it doesn't count, but dude....

I know it’s preseason and I’m likely overreacting. But this looks a lot like last year; but now we have a shooter who can’t shoot. Why are we such a bad franchise.

Don’t breathe on a Celtics player. Hold your breath. Wow. I mean we look bad but refs got 2 different whistles in a da** preseason game

Keeping tabs on the Hornets game cast and the boxscore. I just can't watch it anymore.

Our offseason plan was relying on a headcase to not do something stupid again so he could play for us for 1 year and then bolt to LA.

Maybe it’s just me but we didn’t seem to come out very strong, nothing like the Cs did. When they started 3/4 court press it was like we had no idea what had happened

if I had a nickel for every time a Celtic just would not let go of one of our players’ arms I would have like 5 f***ing nickels

Why does it seem like teams always have their best shooting nights against us?

Did I just watch pj rebound and then immediately pass to the c’s 😂

Best thing about tonight is Mark will learn a lot about the 5 by playing against Porzingis.

SVI SIGHTING!!!!

I wish we’d retained Svi

I don’t wish injuries to anyone….but that being said, there’s a part of me wishing that Frank can’t make it in time for opening night, hence waiving him (while also getting a better backup of option)

I hate the Celtics so this is just torture   Bonus points to listening to this stream via Boston commentary

This Celtics second and third unit is absolutely destroying our second unit. I hate to say to but man that team is honestly really good

Yeah they are. Seen their other preseason games and they look really good.

Maybe this game was a good thing. All Clifford needs to say in practice is “watch last game’s film and don’t do any of that again”  (MY NOTE:  Or, even better, "watch last game's film and do everything they did")

Celtics is on a whole different tier.

Gonna pretend like we only played 3 preseason games

And to be fair, most teams aren’t beating the C’s this year. But man…that was rough. Looked like freshman vs varsity out there.

Cliff and the entire staff should be let go tonight.  They won’t, but they should

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Hornets 10/19/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Hornets 10/19/23

Post by bobc33 Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:37 pm

My guy RJ gets a DNP-CD, I just don’t understand.

Back to top Go down