Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 11/15/23

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 11/15/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 11/15/23

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:17 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/11/comments-from-other-side-76ers-111523.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I haven't read these yet but I guarantee they'll be twisting like a pig on a stick over a fire with every 3 and block made by Big Al.  I'm looking forward to these.  Mine are in bold, which are yours?

Maxey 70pt triple double incoming

Worried that Joel may sit…

Who cares? The NBA preseason doesn't end until February.  You know what would be fun? Having Jo healthy enough to play in every playoff game....  I know, it's a pipe dream.

A win in November doesnt confirm whether or not the Sixers are a better team than Boston lol. Actually beating them in the playoffs will.

I’m pretty sure Boston has to forfeit any playoff series against us this year if we beat them tonight. Thems the rules   (MY NOTE:  And vice versa?)

Sadly, I don't have a lot of hope for this one. I hope I'm wrong but last night took a lot of energy out of our guys. Again, **** you Silver and your schedule makers!

Does anyone even care about this game? I mean, it doesn't even count toward the IST group standings.

Celtics record on second games of back to back is better than record with two days rest over last couple years   so Sixers have the advantage

Spread moved from -5 to -3.5 Celtics  Now it’s -3

this is disrespectful. life savings now on 76ers to prove Vegas wrong 😌  (MY NOTE:  I hope you love mac-and-cheese for the rest of your life)

High pressure game for Tatum

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 11/15/23 Ggdhdv16ol0c1

Tatum shoots 8/26 and they still win

No Kristaps is actually a bad thing for us

Tatum got those tattoos that you get drunk at a house party from some kids 33 year old cousin

Yeah, Tobi, backing down Jrue ain't gonna work.

Derrick White is a hairline terrorist

Is it just me or does Hauser look like Gordon Hayward?

That's racist 😂

Derrick White needs a barber. He lets his woman do that for sure

Sam Hauser is gonna go 6 for 7 from 3.....

Anyone else remember the game last year where the injured celtics team had blake grififn make like 6 threes against us?

Marcus Smart has never missed a three against us is way up there

Al horford been looking washed since the playoff series against us   Can't wait for his 15pts 7 rebounds and 3 blocks including a 3pt dagger late in the 4th

If the sixers have taught you nothing it’s that suffering is inevitable and happiness is impossible.

We have the best player on the floor and the better coach by a lot

Jrue Holiday is cooking us for some reason wtf

Bro i dont think ive ever seen sam huasser miss an open 3

I guess you can slide tackle people now?

So apparently just taking out someone's legs is allowed

i swear only the celtics can smash into a guys legs and have literally no call happen

Don’t let Jrue go off and this should be an easy win. Jaylen Brown is the guy who keeps pace with us until the 4th when Tatum wakes up.

Just a reminder that Al Horford is a f***ing b**ch who has his family do his talking for him.

I would rather listen to Doc sound like he’s been smoking his entire life talk about how he would make the Sixers better than whatever we have going on rn

Marcus Morris enters the game, instant -5 because he's f***ing useless and team is playing 4v5 on both ends.

I swear Embiid has the biggest mental block against Horford lol

Horford still owns Embiid smh

Horford could be 82 years old and Joel would still struggle with him

Embiid with terrible body language tonight. This feels like Game 7 in Boston.

Plus, can he stop letting Horford steal his lunch? It's embarrassing and his bozo sister will be saying sh**

Embiid doesn't feel like playing. He's getting bodied up by Payton Pritchard and we can't get him the ball.

TRADE THE FRANCHISE TO CHINA!!!!!

What purpose does Beverly serve on a basketball court other than guy who tries

Ah, so we actually are just an upper-mid team after all

Worst team in the nba trade Embiid and maxey and try and rebuild. We are so F***ing bad

Boston manages to field a good bench pretty much every year, very envious of that

Embiid gets beat for a rebound by Luke Kornet. This is just embarrassing.

Doris burke doesn’t even hide her Boston fandom anymore 😂

Why is Nick Nurse trying to lose?

We might not win another game this season. Worst team in the nba

these gals won’t stop talking. I’m gonna know what kind of razor Al Horford shaves his head with by the end of this game

We’re getting cooked by the sorriest group of white boys 💀

Celtics fans love their white gym rat bench players

Joe mazulla has the facial hair that every dude had in my high school

how come the celtics do not miss at times. like the entire team

Ima need Draymond to put that ref in a headlock

These white refs feeling oppressed being shot at their job

But let’s not T Tatum trying to win best dramatic performance at the soul train awards

F***ing amazing - Draymond Green does 10 times that every game and this nice young kid gets Teed up for that?

Of course the refs in a Celtics game would mistake Tyrese for Draymond

Refs really gotta help the Celtics?

The celtic refs are back

Refs are the Celtics payroll tonight. Nothing new

If I ever get rich I’m buying all the courtside seats and filling them with people that will yell offensive sh** at the refs

lots of celtics fans in the arena tonight, very unsightly. some of them even have whistles!

White ref calling everything for Boston…coincidence?

Jrue is such a menace, he makes it so tuff for Jo

If tatums shot selection was even decent he woulda won an mvp by now

Mozzarella Joe outmatched

I hate how good jrue is at navigating screens, how does he even do that??

I wish we got cash considerations instead if morris

Kork should be traded for a really good sandwich.

Idgaf if oubre lied about getting whooped by strippers at the club, our depth is boo boo right now

Jrue is impossible to screen

Embiid being sloppy and stagnant. Quick hook if this keeps up

he ALWAYS makes Horford look like brick wall ........ it's irritating how Joel let's that guy dictates how he plays !!!

This is an odd observation but I absolutely hate Al Horford’s eyelashes. Like, does bro get them done?

i wish bad things for horford

horford is the basketball version of dak prescott

How, how can 80 year old horford get to Jo so much? This is when we need Jimmy Butler to talk to him.

horford only tries against us

i genuinely wish pain for horford i hate that man

HOW DOES THIS GERIATRIC D***HEAD ALWAYS COOK US. SWEEP THE OLD MAN’S LEG ALREADY

i loathe al horford

Horford's 3pt motion makes me want to claw my eyes out

Tatum would foul out every game if they just called some obvious ones

Tobi got bullied by Tatum but I’ll just chalk it up to Tatum using his lead arm like a weed whacker.

Tatum is a weird superstar in that you can completely forget about him for multiple series during a game but the team flows fine

i cant wait until that old fart retires. He looks finished every game except THIS

Tatum wouldn’t sniff an Allstar game if he didn’t have a green light to push off every single time he has the ball

Between horford tatum and brown I can’t think of a more unlikeable team

I hate Al Horford more than I hate any single thing on the planet and my dad was murdered by the babadook, so that’s saying something

Embiid gets absolutely clamped by a late 30s Horford for multiple stretches a game, it’s crazy

Nick Nurse sucks   Get morris off the court

Al Horford is 37, how have you still not figured him out Joel

This broadcast is crazy. When they are talking to each other it sounds like a crazy person having a conversation with themself

Mozzarella whines and now the Celtics can foul with impunity

Tatum is so lucky his team stays afloat while he’s playing like a** and it gives him opportunities to look the hero every game

and the nba eats it up, they love to frame him like the clutch super star that he absolutely isn’t

Least likable person on the planet

refs call a fair game when the celtics are playing challenge (impossible, they have direct orders from the league to cook up a celtics win every game for their precious little kobe jr)

The only thing Morris is good for is being salary filler in a trade

If jaylen brown was playing we would have a free 5 turnovers. Big loss for us

We need to get Caruso so our white guy can back down their white guy

Tatum getting ready to come in to a game where his team kept a lead so he can chuck up shots in the fourth

Harris cant post up Peyton Pritchard lol

Derrick White looks older than my dad

Is Luke Kornet like 45?

Why does Derrick white own us?

white has been awful all season and of course decides to go peak sixers killer. i despise this team so much man.

not helped by the 3 zebras were also playing against

Derrick White is scarier than Tatum for real

Please bench Tobi for a fan from the crowd. I don’t care if it’s a Celtics fan.

what I'd give to have Derrick White play for us

White is so good it’s annoying

derrick white must hate the sixers or something bc it seems like he always plays well against us

derrick white is in al horford territory of celtics players i genuinely despise

Oh great Embiid in means Horford in, we are gonna be down 10 soon

Every team really needs a Derrick White

The C's are just so annoying.

why can't we ever have a player like a White  he always seems to make the right plays

Embiid is a choke artist man. Thought he would grow out of it.

It’s 2028 and 41 year old horford will still be shutting down our stars

all these excuses the past 6 years. the one constant is EMBIID

I'd rather play Porzingus a million times than Al Horford.

Al Horford has been such a pain in the a**  just retire already dude

The Celtics are just on a different level than the Sixers, still. Down two of their top three players, and we’re still losing to them, at home.

lead pipe to horford’s knees please

Horford exists solely to torture us

Horford made more threes tonight than his entire sixers tenure

Another laughing stock level loss to the Celtics. What else is new

I am going to start calling him Doc Nurse if he plays Morris during non garbage time again

Refs took Boston moneyline, Tatum gets every foul call tonight.

tatum is extremely unlikeable

Nice to know our mvp player is scared to score in clutch moments. What a joke

celtics will always own us. it’s pathetic

Well we know who the refs want to win this game. What a f***ing disgrace.

And just like that Embiid has used up the good will he had from the first 9 games. Loser mentality.

He's a quitter. He's shown it multiple times in his career. Whenever he faces adversity he chokes and just gives up.

I just don’t understand why we continue to have enormous issues with Al Horford.

Jrue Holiday is a problem that must be solved. Also Derrick White is good!

Well atleast we know for sure if we face Boston in the play-offs it's an L. Horford is still Embiids father

There’s a reason why players want to go to Boston and why nobody wants to play for Philly   Sixers are legit just an absolutely terrible franchise

Maybe Lavine isn’t a bad option

yea let’s get another guy who can’t play defense

Tatum has the most punchable face on the planet

We’re frauds

I don’t understand how Embiid lets a 100 year old clamp him defensively and cook him offensively

The day Al Horford retires from the nba will be my Christmas, f*** that Elmer Fudd looking a** and his annoying family

Da** The Celtics Bench really beat us SMH

Sadly Derrick White would be an absolutely perfect backcourt partner for Maxey. Sucks he is on Celtics.

Meanwhile Oubre out there doing wheelies on a quad bike talk bout hit and run

The Spurs are terrorists for gifting the Celtics Derek White for pocket change.

Not once did Horford make a clutch shot for us but against us you can make an hour long highlight reel of clutch shots against us.

He’s my all-time most hated player after Simmons.

Can someone drug test Derrick White? MF pulled a reverse Sampson out here.

Celtics know they ain’t sh** without Al horford

I'm so glad we traded for Fultz so Tatum could haunt us for 15+ years.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 11/15/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 11/15/23

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:25 pm

The last line, the Fultz line is hysterical 🤣😂

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 11/15/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 11/15/23

Post by worcester Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:17 pm

Classic, hilarious comments from the Broad Street fans:

worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:59 pm

worcester wrote:

Classic, hilarious comments from the Broad Street fans:

I must say Brad has an amazing eye for talent and deals, he was ahead of everyone on pursuing Holiday. I never heard of Derrick White, he saw there was an improving do it all player there, better than his stats. He got Zinger for a bag of doughnuts. He acquired each one to complement the J’s and now look how good we got….Embid knows. Wyc did not want to come back with the same team.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:44 am

Hell, cowens/oldschool, none of us knew who Derrick White was.  While Brad was a very good coach, it's turned out so far he is an even better GM, pushing way into the Northwest risk/return quadrant (exceptional return/performance & low risk/cost).  That takes real skill.  And since he hadn't done anything requiring that skill set prior to that position that I know of, watching this unfold seeing the product on the floor is even more spectacular.  Or just plain talented.  He has a knack or a gift, IOHBAO.  

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:05 am

dbrown4 wrote:Hell, cowens/oldschool, none of us knew who Derrick White was.  While Brad was a very good coach, it's turned out so far he is an even better GM, pushing way into the Northwest risk/return quadrant (exceptional return/performance & low risk/cost).  That takes real skill.  And since he hadn't done anything requiring that skill set prior to that position that I know of, watching this unfold seeing the product on the floor is even more spectacular.  Or just plain talented.  He has a knack or a gift, IOHBAO.  

db

Absolutely Bad Brad has been brilliant, who finds a player like White and knows he’s got the goods and develops him so fast? He’s a former coach, I’m sure he further told White and staff what to work on together. He has rebuilt a contending team, made us even better and more versatile with so many pundits saying we lost too much, etc. Can’t wait to see how we can further develop Banton, Walsh and Queta

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:19 am

Include Sam Hauser in the diamond in the rough category too. Thanks for finding him, Brad.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down