Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 12/17/23

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 12/17/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 12/17/23

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:34 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/12/comments-from-other-side-magic-121723.html

by FLCeltsFan

I'm really not confident about tonight's game. Celtics have Horford and Porzingis back and they cooked us on the second night of a back to back without those guys.

Just show some effort. I already scheduled this as a loss.

Is there a more biased commentator than Scalabrine? holy sh** he's insufferable

Refs on that bullsh** again

I’ve seen a lot of players get a T for A LOT less than how much JT has been chirping to the refs

All the celtics forum do is complain about the refs whenever they are losing lmao

All they do is complain and play victim when losing. 80 percent of them probably never played an organized/officiated basketball game in their life.

Lot of dust on those banners

Derrick White is so solid. I hope AB can turn into a player like him, if he does the team is so set.

Coach is getting out coached

Jalen's hands are faster than his brain

Boston loves when their lil white PP does a thing

Harris is trash. PLEASE trade this mf.

That was not a “basketball play” by Tatum.

Franz, have you considering making a shot?

Franz gets ZERO love from the refs. He needs to start getting Technicals so the refs can learn

Franz is a disaster.

Tatum gets such an all star treatment by the refs... everytime he drives to the basquet and get some contact is a automatic foul.

Love Moe but he is just plain a** rn. You can't let Pritchard get a f***ign rebound over you man. So terrible

How does Payton get a rebound under the basket lol. This team

Mazzulla is so good at challenging calls (MY NOTE: He is now something like 6-0 when he's challenging calls)

F*** this Celtics coach, y'all. It's a shame that Mosley can't outcoach that piece of sh**.

I don’t like his eyes

Jrue Holiday and Derrick White have our guys in he** tn

We need shooters and a whistle what the he** is going on

Soft a** refs, brown flopped.

it feels like they’re just going through the motions and whipping our a**es

Refs swallowing their whistles when we have the ball I fear

We are pretenders…

Wait.. you thought we were contenders??

Pritchard is our kryptonite

I’m old enough to remember when the Wagners were good.

They just hit shoots. That's really the difference. They literally hit shoots. Nothing special. They just hit shoots. Game over. I'm out folks

The refs continue to swallow the whistle for the Magic…

Refs are letting Boston get away with a lot of slapping on the wrist when our guys are shooting

we dont deserve to be winning by any means but these refs are being a little generous to Boston.

we really have been getting shafted by bad reffing. (MY NOTE: What makes these so hilarious is that they took 16 more ftas than us)

C's have always been allowed to play more defense and we're not. Hate NBA reffing.

Tingus Pingus flops an annoying amount

Porzingis once again flopping all over the place....

Unacceptable defense to let Horford make wide open threes

Pritchard is officially a Magic killer

Every Boston player on the floor is a threat from three and they get open looks. That’s why they are good.

they have guys like Pritchard driving all the way to the basquet and our defense crumbles

Franz on Brown REALLY doesn't work.

The Celtics bench players are all playing elevated compared to their typical selves. Only the backup center for the Celtics is playing normal. And then Brown is having a Mikel Bridges type of night against us. Go figure

They’re just better it’s that simple. We have no shooting and our defense is a**

So we don’t have a top 5 defense when we play teams with a winning record?

Pritchard has been hacking the whole game.

We suck!

Da** its almost like when healthy this is the best team in the east. (MY NOTE: "You are your record" - Doc Rivers)

Celtics have looked absolutely deadly, especially from 3.

No one is beating Boston if they play like this

We gameplanned well for Tatum. Didn't account for how to counter Jaylen Brown getting better quality shots because of that

I don’t think Jaylen Brown ever wants to lose to us again

This glorified side kick is so streaky and it pi**es me off when he just randomly decides to be great

my gosh,celtics are insane.

Brown's handles are still so bad in some segments, but he cought fire in 4th. Game.Set. Match.

Welp. Guess Boston will win this one and choke against whoever comes out of the west per usual.

Here's the good thing the Celtics with Brown and Tatum will never win a championship and they're in the middle of their window whereas the Magic haven't even entered theirs.

I dunno about that. If heathly they winning this year. When they have the full artillery all teams are out gunned. Not just us

Guess Celtics put us back in our place. They have a ton of vet talent. Let’s hope we learn something.

The Celtics announcers have an….. interesting style

boston color commentators are nice. brian scalabrine really likes the magic at least 😂

Outplayed by a better, more veteran team.

The Celtics are just really good

the ref didnt even wanna call the foul on the celtics when they were intentionally fouling to get subs in Laughing Laughing

They're playing the long game.. I get it. It's worked so far so I'll just focus on the positives like Jaylen Brown being a fake tough guy and losing in the playoffs again.

It’s clear we aren’t nearly on the level of the Celtics. Even with WCJ and Fultz back (which will help, despite what SO MANY on this forum have been saying) we are not there yet.

Donovan Mitchell now

Donovan Mitchell for the 1 season you get before he bolts to NY is not as fun as you think it’s gonna be

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 12/17/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 12/17/23

Post by worcester Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:20 pm

You are your record. - The Big Tuna
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 12/17/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 12/17/23

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:05 pm

worcester wrote:You are your record. - The Big Tuna

worcester,

I sit corrected. Bill Parcell it was.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:51 am

Looks like Pritchard is making lots of enemies! I tried to tell ya!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down