Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:42 pm

I think the magic win this one

Hate to say, but we need to lose this one. The Celts only have 2 more wins than us, same with the tanking sixers and they're planning to trade one or two of their best players, and cavs may blow up their team soon.

This is what you call a must lose game, If the Celtics win this one we will be 3 games ahead of them and they have two easy games after us against the Sixers and Kings.

Go Boston . Sorry we need a loss.

I'm glad Jameer is out this one for tanking purposes, but I do want him to return fairly quickly so he's healthy before the deadline.

A loss would be excellent. With Nelson hurt, and Rondo+Bradley playing, I think they've got us.

So sad but so true. Boston is in full tank mode too. If they shed some players and get even MORE picks, The NBA is **** for years to come. They are stacked with credits in years ahead. I hope they keep their team intact and with Rondo playing more minutes accumulate more wins. Ainge said they would never tank but it's pretty obvious. Boston or LA finishing in the bottom 5 worries me.

Rondo won't be very good this season, but may get it back next year. Sullinger's good, and could be very good with the right guy next to him. They have lots of cap room after next year. If they luck into a top pick in June, they're all set.

That was a SICK move by Green on Oladipo.

Brandon Bass is just taking Nicholson to the cleaners

Humphries decks Afflalo on his way to a block and gets the foul, Boston announcers declare it’s a terrible call without any explanation

Would be nice to see the Celtics have one of those days where they make everything.

God help me I have to listen to the Boston announcers. I will have to mute this.

Man I don't want to see e'twaun anymore he gives me a headache

I added Chris Johnson in fantansy last night in anticipation.........lets just call it a hunch.

Moore sees passes that nobody else in the arena sees. He tried passing it to O’Quinn as O’Quinn was setting a screen for him

Boston announcers have all kinds of good things to say about former Celtic Moore, but they’ve completely ignored Davis as a human being

"Davis is one burger away from being out of the league" LMFAO hahahah if anyone is watching the Celtics stream. Why can't he follow a diet and lose the weight...he's got potential to be more than serviceable if he does.

Can't emphasize enough how important losing this game is.

Looks like BBD is going to lead us to victory... At least in his mind

Rondo making jumpers??? Guaranteed loss!

Even our broadcast team is tanking this year. (MY NOTE: Matt Guokas. 'Nuff said)

Brooklyn is set to get progressively worse with everyone of their stars injury prone and aging. They have no assets besides their current players and won't be getting any of their first round picks in years to come. All of their picks Boston owns are pretty valuable. Guys like Bradley, Sully and Green are valuable to teams right now. Ainge might go full tank and trade someone for more picks and expiring contracts in the next few weeks.

Refs trying to help the Celtics tank????

I'm concerned that we might win this game....

I don't want to be that guy, but winning this game would be horrible.

I swear Bradley hits almost all of his mid range shots against us

Davis got fouled by Bass taking up his space, and then did a pretty blatant flop, so I guess we’ll see if he gets fined

Boston announcers are just crapping all over one of these refs because he judges refs based on what he sees and not what the replays show

It took 3.5 quarters, but Oladipo finally realized Sully is not a shot blocker.

Big tank game. Eat it, Ainge.

Rondo stopped the bleeding for the Celts in the 4th and saved us from coming away with an ugly win.

Glen "Stretch 4" Davis

Somebody lay Bradley out. Crap move to make that layup when the game was all but over.

Really Bradley?... As if I didn't hate you enough.

I've never hoped for injury to a player before, but I'm close after that one.

This is actually a good loss tanking wise. Celtics are creeping up on us.

One loss closer to the draft. Time for Super Bowl

Why didn't Harris touch the ball in the 4th?

We want a top 3 pick?

I'am gonna laugh at you (or cry) once we get the fifth pick in the draft, draft Marcus smart and suck just as bad next season. (MY NOTE: And that's why you don't tank for a draft seed)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home

Post by k_j_88 Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:29 pm

BobH,

I was watching the game when Tommy made that "one burger away" comment. Nearly fell out of my seat.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down