Post Game - Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors - Sunday, March 03 (W)

+7
Celtics17
RosalieTCeltics
NYCelt
sinus007
worcester
bobheckler
gyso
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post Game - Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors - Sunday, March 03 (W) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Game - Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors - Sunday, March 03 (W)

Post by dbrown4 Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:05 pm

Our defense was literally swarming like bees. Never seen anything as uncomfortable to watch for the competition. I was almost certain Draymond was going to come unhinged. He got close. But as I've said before, the ref that does blow that whistle, ejects him and the league subsequently bans Draymond will have to be 1000% certain it's the right call. There's just too many if's and but's for that to happen. And that ref will still probably lose his job.

When it does happen, and it will, the 3 refs on the court will actually pause, look at each other and have that "You've got to be kidding me!" look of horror on their faces, finally blow the whistle hoping they didn't actually see what just happened and after a dramatic pause, sort everything out. But nothing has changed. He's now back to jawing with the refs exactly like he used to and recklessly flailing again.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post Game - Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors - Sunday, March 03 (W) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Game - Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors - Sunday, March 03 (W)

Post by worcester Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:07 pm

Losers gonna lose.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:42 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:since all of you men do not want to get too excited about that beatdown, I will do it for you.  I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT !!!

I loved it!! I especially loved how 2 J’s played shutdown defense on Curry, Kuminga, Draymond, whoever then on offense took it right to them too. That was one of our best defensive games of the season.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:42 am

We can now add Curry to the the KD Shooting Like A 3rd Grader Club. That may be our most startling member to date. But we all know who we really covet to have on that list now more than anyone...and he'll be around in about 60 hours. High altitude and all. Despite the NBA All World View & Opinion, everyone can be defended and actually stopped, no matter how great or small. And we can choose. Make Jokic question whether he's in the right profession or not or shut down everyone else. Take your pick.

But that's looking ahead. Thursday will get here when it gets here. CLE and only is up.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2