Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away, 3/17/24

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away, 3/17/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away, 3/17/24

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:51 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/03/comments-from-other-side-wizards-31724.html?m=1

MY NOTE:  I'm cut-and-pasting this on my phone while waiting to board my plane in Cali, Colombia.   I will try to pick and highlight my favorites in bold before they call my group.   If I can't I'll do it when I get to my hotel in Cartagena.  A VERY happy St. Patty's Day for The Green Machine.

Which ones are your favorites?

By FLCeltsFan

How-many masochists reporting for duty to watch this game?

I’ll be in the (not so) cheap seats. Maybe Poole will go for 50 tonight

My plan is kinda to zone out after halftime

How could any NBA fan not want to see the Celtics on St. Patrick’s day? I am bummed I couldn’t make the trip for this one.

Vukcevic is in the building but won't play. He will wear No. 00.

Maybe he'll decide to go back to Europe after the game. 😏

It's Poole against Tatum!

This one shouldn’t be at all close. So maybe it will be.

We can only hope that Boston will be merciful and rest their starters after the half.

The Celtics feed is rough. 20 seconds in they are laghing at the Wiz's expense.

At the arena right now and everyone is cheering for Celtics baskets, I am alone in a sea of green lmao

I think a forfeit would be less embarrassing than what Boston is about to do to this G-league roster

I'm hoping for a Kispert legacy game. Hope he gets a 40 burger tonight, because if we don't get a 40 burger from SOMEONE this is going to be a HUGE LOSS for us.

poole dropping 50 dont worry guys

Don't think we can't win this game. If guys like Champagnie and PBJ and JD and Butler view this as their moment to shine, anything can happen. One shining moment...

only thing more deranged than a Lakers fans is a Celtics fan. f*** the Celtics baby

I hope it won't get too ridiculous, like historically-all-time ridiculous. Let's just lose by the regular 15-25 and move on please.

So we're wearing our City Jerseys today. So the court has a green tinge. I'm sure they did it for St. Patrick's day but it just makes it look like a Celtics home game.

Geno dropping 50 & getting dub on Celtics team that looked at wiz injury report and decided game was alrdy over

We are about to witness the worst NBA team to ever step foot on a basketball court

Tatum and Jrue are their only starters playing so we may only lose by 20 😂

Justin revenge game 👀

capt obvious says colossal mismatch

I hope we have a wing 3/4 as-good as Tatum one day...

Am I… at TD Garden in Boston right now?

Poole is going to score 30 and we are going to lose

Can’t stand the Celtics commentary man. They gotta be the worst in the league

Tatum just toying with us lol

Tatum playing all 12 minutes should be considered stat padding 😭

even though you know this is gonna be a loss, the fact that we're not seeing anything positive from anyone is so disheartening

Tatum motherf***er man he was lighting me up in 2k so bad I quit the league we were running 😭😭

Oh my gosh. It sounds like a Celtics home crowd on the broadcast.

Can confirm, this is a Celtics home game

why are they playing tatum the entire 1st quarter? lmao

Cause he aint gonna play in the second half

What coach worth his salt allows his team to be scored on 45 points in the first quarter?
How is that acceptable?

with this roster what could he do? it's not like there's comparable talent on the DC bench. Look how easy the game is for Boston.

Tatum is a generational talent. Power forward body with a almost Kyrie level ball handling.   It's like basketball lesson watching him.

Tatum can go for 50 in this game, but I doubt he plays even 30 minutes.

Keefe calling a time out to tell guys how to not travel and where they can stand on the court for longer than 3 seconds

So this is tanking tanking

My St Paddy's Day plans fell through so I went to a bar and one of the TVs has the Wizards game on, and both teams are wearing greenish colors. Only a few other people are here so no one's clamoring to change the channel, but the bartender agrees that we've just given up. Am I in He**? Or at least Purgatory?

Kispert Vs. Hauser feels like a Saturday morning cartoon where the main character has to fight a stronger robotic clone of himself

This is All the coach's fault. Fire Keefe.

Hardest game Ive had to watch this year. These guys play like a JV highschool team

Getting cooked by Hauser in TD Garden 😭

Getting destroyed by Hauser

This guy Hauser 😭

Hauser is the Celtics 9th best player

OMG, Sam Hauser looks like a prime Klay out there. 6 Threes already when we are in a middle of the second quarter.

A subdued Kuzma fit on the bench. hat on almost like he is trying to escape from being recognized and associated with this lmao

Love to see all the Wizards fan in the arena cheer for Justin Champagnie!

Yeah, they were cheering because JT checked back in

Only way to make us watchable is money on the celtics.

Vukcevic already searching flightscanner for return trips to Serbia.

Sam Hauser started as a two-way player, the Celtics org knows how to find true NBA players.

“MVP” chants for an opposing player 😭

Tatum getting MVP chants in Capital One is SICK work

We might be a delusional fanbase but at least we aren't chanting MVP for Jayson Tatum.

The Wizards should be fined for this ish, but it's nice that some of these guys get nba PT.

Just logged in    See a sea of green in the stands    MVP chants for Tatum    logs out

Will the Celtics break the 3pt record of 29 in this game?

It's like we are a minor league team

bro how do you hold that shot when you have Payton Pritchard closing out on you from the side

Boston showing us no mercy, their starters are playing their normal minutes.

How is it not even halftime yet? I think we've entered some kind of time anomaly.

Tatum playing not for this game, he just want to solified his candidacy for All NBA First or even the MVP race nod.

He doesn't have a chance to make MVP, All-NBA's a possibility.

Best player on best team ought get some MVP votes.

JP really hates the Celtics lol

Chris Miller says this has been a high scoring game...for both teams!!! he'd try to sell you a burning house 😂

Tatum is trolling lmao, bro just jacking up shots

Honestly would be less embarrassing for Keefe to tell the ref that we forfeit this game rather than play the second half at this point.

Going into this game I told myself we were going to lose, just didn’t realize it was going to be this bad of a beatdown AT HALFTIME..

Regardless of how we’re playing, it’s still so disappointing to hear let’s go Celtics chants and cheers in your own arena 😭

Sitting in the 200 level and out of the 20 or so people around me at least 15 have a Boston jersey

WTF did Keefe say at halftime when they come out and the first thing they do is give up an open Hauser 3????!!!!!!!!!

Wizards players saying we've tried absolutely nothing and we are all out of ideas of how to guard Hauser

Consider it a blessing to witness the greatness of Sam Hauser wizards fan.

Wizards gotta be investigated as a money laundering operation nah I don't believe it

Kispert probably thinking da**, look at all those open looks Sam’s getting… must be nice

Hauser might break Klay’s record

I don't want anyone to be injured, but holy crap the timing is hilarious as the celts broadcast were pining about him breaking the 3pt record.

He won't return, did more than a nights work. 30 points. 10 3s. Hauser 🤢

Tyus took Hauser out 😭

Took hauser out only to lose by 49

Porzingis come back :,(

I'm not sure the Wizards with a full roster would have done a lot better.

Why is Mazulla calling timeout lol

omuruyi is embarassing, he's one of those guys that knows he's sh** so he just tries to get under the skin of the other team

Up 32 and challenging an out of bounds call. F*** the Celtics

Pritchard picked Bernard's pocket then scored on him.

Da** shame to have the home team lose a challenge and the crowd erupts in cheers.

even in a meaningless game where we get blown out, we suffer a bad injury. why are we here? just to suffer?

Oh lawd, the Celtics with 22 made 3 pointers and the record is 29. Hope we run them off the line the entire 4th. Give up the inside stuff or lay them on their butts when they go inside.

And with 10:08 in the 4th, the Wiz catch the Celtics halftime score.

KP looking at the game like an Uncle watching his sister in law beat the kids

I'm genuinely disgusted with myself for watching this game in its entirety while sober.

why in the world do we have to play the Celtics on Sundays so often

I want a refund of my time after watching that garbage

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away, 3/17/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away, 3/17/24

Post by worcester Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:28 pm

KP looking at the game like an Uncle watching his sister in law beat the kids.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away, 3/17/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away, 3/17/24

Post by worcester Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:29 pm

KP looking at the game like an Uncle watching his sister in law beat the kids.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:40 pm

How-many masochists reporting for duty to watch this game?

I’ll be in the (not so) cheap seats. Maybe Poole will go for 50 tonight

My plan is kinda to zone out after halftime

How could any NBA fan not want to see the Celtics on St. Patrick’s day? I am bummed I couldn’t make the trip for this one.

Vukcevic is in the building but won't play. He will wear No. 00.

Maybe he'll decide to go back to Europe after the game. 😏

It's Poole against Tatum!

This one shouldn’t be at all close. So maybe it will be.

We can only hope that Boston will be merciful and rest their starters after the half.

The Celtics feed is rough. 20 seconds in they are laghing at the Wiz's expense.

At the arena right now and everyone is cheering for Celtics baskets, I am alone in a sea of green lmao

I think a forfeit would be less embarrassing than what Boston is about to do to this G-league roster

I'm hoping for a Kispert legacy game. Hope he gets a 40 burger tonight, because if we don't get a 40 burger from SOMEONE this is going to be a HUGE LOSS for us.

poole dropping 50 dont worry guys

Don't think we can't win this game. If guys like Champagnie and PBJ and JD and Butler view this as their moment to shine, anything can happen. One shining moment...

only thing more deranged than a Lakers fans is a Celtics fan. f*** the Celtics baby

I hope it won't get too ridiculous, like historically-all-time ridiculous. Let's just lose by the regular 15-25 and move on please.

So we're wearing our City Jerseys today. So the court has a green tinge. I'm sure they did it for St. Patrick's day but it just makes it look like a Celtics home game.

Geno dropping 50 & getting dub on Celtics team that looked at wiz injury report and decided game was alrdy over

We are about to witness the worst NBA team to ever step foot on a basketball court

Tatum and Jrue are their only starters playing so we may only lose by 20 😂

Justin revenge game 👀

capt obvious says colossal mismatch

I hope we have a wing 3/4 as-good as Tatum one day...

Am I… at TD Garden in Boston right now?

Poole is going to score 30 and we are going to lose

Can’t stand the Celtics commentary man. They gotta be the worst in the league

Tatum just toying with us lol

Tatum playing all 12 minutes should be considered stat padding 😭

even though you know this is gonna be a loss, the fact that we're not seeing anything positive from anyone is so disheartening

Tatum motherf***er man he was lighting me up in 2k so bad I quit the league we were running 😭😭

Oh my gosh. It sounds like a Celtics home crowd on the broadcast.

Can confirm, this is a Celtics home game

why are they playing tatum the entire 1st quarter? lmao

Cause he aint gonna play in the second half

What coach worth his salt allows his team to be scored on 45 points in the first quarter?
How is that acceptable?

with this roster what could he do? it's not like there's comparable talent on the DC bench. Look how easy the game is for Boston.

Tatum is a generational talent. Power forward body with a almost Kyrie level ball handling. It's like basketball lesson watching him.

Tatum can go for 50 in this game, but I doubt he plays even 30 minutes.

Keefe calling a time out to tell guys how to not travel and where they can stand on the court for longer than 3 seconds

So this is tanking tanking

My St Paddy's Day plans fell through so I went to a bar and one of the TVs has the Wizards game on, and both teams are wearing greenish colors. Only a few other people are here so no one's clamoring to change the channel, but the bartender agrees that we've just given up. Am I in He**? Or at least Purgatory?

Kispert Vs. Hauser feels like a Saturday morning cartoon where the main character has to fight a stronger robotic clone of himself

This is All the coach's fault. Fire Keefe.

Hardest game Ive had to watch this year. These guys play like a JV highschool team

Getting cooked by Hauser in TD Garden 😭

Getting destroyed by Hauser

This guy Hauser 😭

Hauser is the Celtics 9th best player

OMG, Sam Hauser looks like a prime Klay out there. 6 Threes already when we are in a middle of the second quarter.

A subdued Kuzma fit on the bench. hat on almost like he is trying to escape from being recognized and associated with this lmao

Love to see all the Wizards fan in the arena cheer for Justin Champagnie!

Yeah, they were cheering because JT checked back in

Only way to make us watchable is money on the celtics.

Vukcevic already searching flightscanner for return trips to Serbia.

Sam Hauser started as a two-way player, the Celtics org knows how to find true NBA players.

“MVP” chants for an opposing player 😭

Tatum getting MVP chants in Capital One is SICK work

We might be a delusional fanbase but at least we aren't chanting MVP for Jayson Tatum.

The Wizards should be fined for this ish, but it's nice that some of these guys get nba PT.

Just logged in See a sea of green in the stands MVP chants for Tatum logs out

Will the Celtics break the 3pt record of 29 in this game?

It's like we are a minor league team

bro how do you hold that shot when you have Payton Pritchard closing out on you from the side

Boston showing us no mercy, their starters are playing their normal minutes.

How is it not even halftime yet? I think we've entered some kind of time anomaly.

Tatum playing not for this game, he just want to solified his candidacy for All NBA First or even the MVP race nod.

He doesn't have a chance to make MVP, All-NBA's a possibility.

Best player on best team ought get some MVP votes.

JP really hates the Celtics lol

Chris Miller says this has been a high scoring game...for both teams!!! he'd try to sell you a burning house 😂

Tatum is trolling lmao, bro just jacking up shots

Honestly would be less embarrassing for Keefe to tell the ref that we forfeit this game rather than play the second half at this point.

Going into this game I told myself we were going to lose, just didn’t realize it was going to be this bad of a beatdown AT HALFTIME..

Regardless of how we’re playing, it’s still so disappointing to hear let’s go Celtics chants and cheers in your own arena 😭

Sitting in the 200 level and out of the 20 or so people around me at least 15 have a Boston jersey

WTF did Keefe say at halftime when they come out and the first thing they do is give up an open Hauser 3????!!!!!!!!!

Wizards players saying we've tried absolutely nothing and we are all out of ideas of how to guard Hauser

Consider it a blessing to witness the greatness of Sam Hauser wizards fan.

Wizards gotta be investigated as a money laundering operation nah I don't believe it

Kispert probably thinking da**, look at all those open looks Sam’s getting… must be nice

Hauser might break Klay’s record

I don't want anyone to be injured, but holy crap the timing is hilarious as the celts broadcast were pining about him breaking the 3pt record.

He won't return, did more than a nights work. 30 points. 10 3s. Hauser 🤢

Tyus took Hauser out 😭

Took hauser out only to lose by 49

Porzingis come back :,(

I'm not sure the Wizards with a full roster would have done a lot better.

Why is Mazulla calling timeout lol

omuruyi is embarassing, he's one of those guys that knows he's sh** so he just tries to get under the skin of the other team

Up 32 and challenging an out of bounds call. F*** the Celtics

Pritchard picked Bernard's pocket then scored on him.

Da** shame to have the home team lose a challenge and the crowd erupts in cheers.

even in a meaningless game where we get blown out, we suffer a bad injury. why are we here? just to suffer?

Oh lawd, the Celtics with 22 made 3 pointers and the record is 29. Hope we run them off the line the entire 4th. Give up the inside stuff or lay them on their butts when they go inside.

And with 10:08 in the 4th, the Wiz catch the Celtics halftime score.

KP looking at the game like an Uncle watching his sister in law beat the kids

I'm genuinely disgusted with myself for watching this game in its entirety while sober.

why in the world do we have to play the Celtics on Sundays so often

I want a refund of my time after watching that garbage

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down