Celtics @ Bucks (last road game regular season)

4 posters

Go down

Celtics @ Bucks (last road game regular season) Empty Celtics @ Bucks (last road game regular season)

Post by dboss Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:20 pm

A couple of months ago, as I looked at our schedule, I imagined that this game would have some significance.

The Bucks have lost 4 in a row, 6 out of 7 and 7 out of their last 10 games. They remain in 2nd place by the width of a hair. (approximately 100 Microns)

They really need to win for their mental health. However if they drop down to 3rd place they may have a better chance in the first round then if they have to play the Sixers or the Heat.

The Celtics are just in the business of improving their record while maintaining a healthy roster as they prepare for the playoffs. Tonight the Jays are in while both AH and KP are Day to Day and questionable for the game tonight. Queta will be playing for the Redclaws tonight.

I expect CJ to pull the plug early regardless of the score.

The Bucks are likely to come out with fire in their belly.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Celtics @ Bucks (last road game regular season) Empty Re: Celtics @ Bucks (last road game regular season)

Post by dbrown4 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:41 am

You, my friend, are brilliant!! Love having you on this site!! This is why I use your paycheck!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Celtics @ Bucks (last road game regular season) Empty Re: Celtics @ Bucks (last road game regular season)

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:56 am

The Celtics might as well have stayed home last night, what a waste of time All they did was make Milwaukee cockier Awful shooting, just awful, that is all I can say. And, whether anyone wants to agree or not, terrible ref'ing
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:50 am

Yeh

No FT.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:03 am

RosalieTCeltics wrote:The Celtics might as well have stayed home last night, what a waste of time  All they did was make Milwaukee cockier    Awful shooting, just awful, that is all I can say.  And, whether anyone wants to agree or not, terrible ref'ing

Celtics didn't shoot a single free throw. I wouldn't have thought that was statistically possible.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:16 am

db

Truly a meaningless game for the Celtics. Their late run prolonged a very forgettable game.

Giannis avoided a serious injury but may miss a game or two. I had my fingers crossed that none of our guys would come up lame.

I would look to really shut our guys down especially against the knicks.

Rosalie I watched the Celtics and the Maine contingent on split screen while switching back and forth. That Maine team is pretty darn good. It is too bad that the NBA does not do more to promote the G-League.

Our last B2B is scheduled with NYK on Thursday and the Hornets on Friday. Split the team up and sit half the starters for each game and go deep into bench play in both games. The only record that matters at this point is going 16 and ?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:22 pm

I have been impressed with the Maine team, these are hungry guys out there fighting and even Tony Snell who has years with the NBA under his belt. He has been a cog in the wheel. Davidson is making a run at getting here on the big team next year. He is a good ball handler, and his shot has improved a lot. Steward, Peterson, both out there shooting lights out. It is fun to watch this team, anyone who can should try to catch a few minutes of their game tomorrow. The funny thing is, they struggled at the beginning of the season, but have come on strong. This has been a great learning experience for Walsh, whether it is here or somewhere else.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down