Bronnie Boy & Friends Not Hot in Cleveland

+3
steve3344
bobc33
Sam
7 posters

Go down

Bronnie Boy & Friends Not Hot in Cleveland Empty Bronnie Boy & Friends Not Hot in Cleveland

Post by Sam Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Lost by a dozen to the Cavs tonight.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bronnie Boy & Friends Not Hot in Cleveland Empty Re: Bronnie Boy & Friends Not Hot in Cleveland

Post by bobc33 Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Simply a shame, a downright shame. I'm crestfallen and I doubt I'll ever regain my spirit..

Back to top Go down

Bronnie Boy & Friends Not Hot in Cleveland Empty Re: Bronnie Boy & Friends Not Hot in Cleveland

Post by steve3344 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:16 am

I guess the Heat won't be winning 70 games this year.

Hell, they can't even win 60 now.

Bench outscored 32-6 tonight. Ouch.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:29 am

Finally, another team helping us out! How novel. Now let's just help ourselves out. While top seed is still in sight, we'll know by the end of the @SAS, @MIA and @CHI run whether it's ours or not.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 am

Miami pulled sort of a Celtic modus operandi last eve.

Fell behind by as much as 25 (I think) then came storming back to get within 4 with 10 minutes left. Then again they could not score much and Cleveland won going away.

Always fun to watch Wade and James take it to the paint and throw up some POS then EXPECT to be bailed out. Loved watching them turn to the refs with palms up..........that happened a few times ..........while the Cavs race down the floor to score.

Now let's take care of our business!

beat

Last edited by beat on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:32 am

Beat:

Recently that's been easier said than done. Remember 1974 when Bachman Turner Overdrive was Takin' Care of Buisness? Celts took care of business beating the Bucks in The Finals 4 games to 3, also!

MD

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:36 am

MD

BTO..............a band of my youth back when music mattered.

And yes that was a great series with the Bucks. Loved those 72-76 teams when Cowens was in his prime and Hondo still playing well. 2 of my alltime favorites to watch.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Typical LeBron game: He gets a triple double but his team loses to the worst team in the league in a game that wasn't even a nail-biter.
LeBron's stats are always bloated which helps him win MVP's but he still hasn't shown that he doesn't have the heart of a Kobe, Pierce or KG. Can you imagine how good they would be if they had LeBron's god-gifted talent? Sheesh....

As for this loss against the Cavs, I do not think it is a real shocker because the Cavs have much more talent then most people realize. Yes, they have under performed, but I like their team quite a bit.

They have a great base for the future with Baron Davis, Erden, Eyenga, Gee (unbelievably athletic), Hickson, Hollins, Sessions and Varajeo. If you don't watch them play you wouldn't know how much talent they have. Add to this that they will probably have 2 top 10 or higher picks in this years draft. Supposedly, they are doing quite well financially (also 3rd highest attendance in the NBA) and the owner has said he will be looking to take on another long term "bad" contract like he did with Baron Davis if it comes with a top draft choice.

I am one who thinks the Cavs will win more then 30 games next year and will be in the playoffs in 2 years. Good for them if it works out that way. They deserve it.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down