Why Wyc wants to ruin our season

3 posters

Go down

Why Wyc wants to ruin our season Empty Why Wyc wants to ruin our season

Post by bobheckler Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Some thoughts from a blogsite about why Wyc might be one of the owners who would be happy to see next season go bye-bye. As usual, just one person's thoughts...

http://celticshub.com/2011/08/01/wyc-grousbeck-about-to-resume-ruining-your-year/#more-21686

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Why Wyc wants to ruin our season Empty Re: Why Wyc wants to ruin our season

Post by sinus007 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi,
Interesting. Thanks. I agree with some parts, disagree with others. But calling a man who made billions a known lunatic.... I don't know. Kind of got me wondering about the author himself.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 am

sinus007 wrote:Hi,
Interesting. Thanks. I agree with some parts, disagree with others. But calling a man who made billions a known lunatic.... I don't know. Kind of got me wondering about the author himself.

AK

sinus,

Maybe it takes one to know one...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 am

reason #2....? a guy is willing to forfeit a yrs worth of buisness dealings, and potential profit to see to it that his "enemies" the miami heat dont win a title?

in reason #1, the writer states that big name free agents dont sign in Boston, then concludes that waiting it out a yr would allow the C's to resign ray or KG and play b/u behind some bigger star.. how do we get that guy if big name F/A' never come here?

also in reason# 2... regarding the Heat " The second year was the one everyone expected the three of them to put it together" Maybe i missed something, but wasnt yr one the year that begun a string of 74 win seasons and the beginning of the 6 or 7 titles in a row? the only talk i recall of yr two was it being the second of many titles the Heat would win.

im not buying this story...
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down