No Home Court Looming

3 posters

Go down

No Home Court Looming Empty No Home Court Looming

Post by MDCelticsFan Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:43 pm

With Rondo, Allen & Pietrus staying behind for the game in Hot-Lanta tonight, it appears that should the C's come out on the short end, our fate is sealed at the four seed with no home court, barring upset by a lower seed in the first round to a higher seed in our bracket. A win would give the Celts a shot at a better record than the Hawks. Personally, I think we could take Atlanta, but admittedly it's tough going the distance as Road Warriors (not the Wrestling tag team). The Hawks have been gunning for Boston ever since the grueling first round series that went seven games in the title season of '07-'08. They would love nothing better than to have a seventh game against Boston in Phillips Arena.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

No Home Court Looming Empty Re: No Home Court Looming

Post by swedeinestonia Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:51 pm

I guess it depends how you look at it...

If we can rest our players for the first game while they dont we might very well steal that first game which means "home court advantage".

I do not know what the last part of their schedule looks like but if we could set us up better than them for the first game by losing these last games it might be a better game plan.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:05 pm

We can and will beat Atlanta in Atlanta in the playoffs...but only with a healthy team.

Next two games are immaterial to C's chances in the playoffs.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down